The Complication of Language Proficiency - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neolance123

The Complication of Language Proficiency

While some of us may have proficient level in english it is not a requirement to be in a forum. Sometimes it is easy for us to judge others but there are some people that are trying and are making some good posts that maybe would be perfect with better grammar and vocabulary but still they are good additions as posts. My only concern is when I see posts that are useless and not have correct information but misinformation and bad advice in them.

• +2 1

Someone can improve english by taking online courses, it is not hard and will see improvement immediately, and after a few months it will be a similar use of this language like the rest. Since a person decides to write in and english forum it needs to respect it and the other members and not write incomprehensible posts.

• +1 1

I don't think it's that hard, translators are everywhere on the internet and you can get anyone that suit your taste and translators are being updated day by day to fix it's grammatical collocations so as to made it easy for users 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The complication of not having a basic english level is posts that are bad, that contain terrible grammar and vocabulary, full of mistakes and not make a good point, so it is not practical to have posts like that in a forum that is considered highly professional and experienced in the technology world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Having sub specific languages sub forms would not be good at all as it will bring complications for the moderators to look out the quality of the post as it would require a lot number of moderators which should be proficient in that language. Still u can relay on some methods like using Google translater, online softwares that makes ur text comprehensive and understandable

We are not all infallible ... Even sometimes, mistakes occur that are not taken into account and are not intended ... But stressing mistakes on the part of managers is something I do not like. The content is important, not the obvious.

New topics always avenue to users comment their opinion on the post made, ideas to be brought  people contributes their own no matter less or more the have. New post will also make the forum to be more expanded that ever before

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/9/2020 at 6:34 PM, Catherine Austin said:

In fact as for the site if they include more languages they need more official members to recheck the quality of the content.This is a hard option . I think using the auto correct option or using any grammar correction sites can  lesser your problems with language. As English being the international language,learning that can help you even in the future.But I really hope that the talk implement other language options as fast as possible so that more number of people can benefit from the talk.

If the auto correct or grammar correction extension is installed in forum this will damage the members creativity because members have to work honestly and made own efforts for posts. They are paid for this so learn and make good posts genuinely. 

English is now international language and many of countries have implemented English on basic levels so all members have good idea about English. So it's a good thought of forum to make opportunity for all members from other countries who language isn't English. 

For the other languages adding cannot say anything but one thing can be sure if the forum see a good number of participants from certain continent can create another section  for the it all depends upon administration they know better than us and running forum. 

Edited by Syedbesharat
Marged my post
  • +4 1

There should be more boards for local languages. As per now, there are just two here in the forum, the English and the Russian. But there are a lot of people that aren't proficient in both languages so maybe it is better to have more local languages than having people make contents that we cannot properly understand.

Yes you are right, and we should do our effort to improve our language, because now there are many tools to do that. Using Google translation is good but is not sufficient, after the translation we should use other grammar correction extension, and I think with the time members can improve more their English.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The complication is with the language illiteracy that many have, and for this they should know that a forum that the laungage is english or russian. I am not strict at all and I am making many mistakes, what I like is reading posts that I can enjoy. Make the posts like that and you are fine.

Its true that it is difficult for most of the members to Write English Language comprehensively that's why They couldn't create well mannered Posts and such posts that are difficult to understand are deleted by the moderators.So such members loose their confidence but Don't you need to worry dears as there are many useful sites you can translate from them and they also have the feature to check the grammar of your sentence so I will advice all struggling members to Take assistance from such sites.

Nowadays due to the advancement of technology its very easy to convert local language into English using translators. If we add all the language subforms into this website then things are going to get lot Messy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There is no harm of learning new things every day , whether it is language or new type of work or learning about new currencies. Learning keeps your mind in good performance condition  and it gives you motivation to live and make effort, I personally do not like people who want every thing ready and easy. 

• +3 1

There are some people who depends on google translator. Google translator will help them to write well in english.They are not good in english.english is a common language.every countries people can understand english language. So don’t get any vocabulary knowledge  and it is veey toughif someone make bad english. Thank you.

I think that the problem of grammatical errors is easy to solve, it may be necessary to implement an auto-corrector in the forum, although that would be difficult to apply due to the limitations that the host and the design of this platform may present, or that it simply users check their comments before posting

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, not all members are good in the English language and many of them make mistakes, but I think that this problem can be avoided by using a proofreader, several months ago the moderators took a vote in order to add a new language, but no language has been added yet.

• +4 1

I agree with your opinion ,grammar is a big deal  as it affects the presentebility of the post . You should try to use good language and a good writing style while posting on this forum ,most of us find it hard to do so. Luckily , there are softwares which you can which you can download for free that helps you with this problem it corrects your grammatical errors and helps you post helps you put up a better post it, over time it can help you have a better language.

Cryptotalk is more like a part time job for many of the users. In our real life we need be worthy for any kind of job. So to be worthy for this forum if we need to learn english,we must. In future they may introduce other languages section. But till then we need to improve our English for our betterment. We can also use translators to understand and improvise others ideas.

No one is above mistakes , even professor in their field sometimes makes mistakes, so I don't see why we that are ordinary can't make ,as far as we are humans then we are bound to make mistake,we just have to be careful so as to avoid them

I think this forum have never showed overstrictness towards english proficiency. I can see a lot of posts not written in proficient English and they survive from deletion.

Edited by Zeshan7736087

Your idea is right actually, even professors make mistake in constructing a simple English sometime, mistakes is inevitable, don't mock or laugh anyone that makes mistake in the forum, the forum is a place were we often make post and comment,so mistakes is what we should expect from other members and us

All the members work there live in different countries. Every country have national language is not english. In my country english is not national. When i joined this it is difficult for me to write but i know all the conditions to wrote english. So i am doing this properly. I also try to make english better by working there. Many people are present there  talk in better english. They learn us to write good english. 

Well if there are more language choices it will be better however I accept spammers will make the most of such occasion to clone posts in different dialects area, so I believe it's better for it to stay like these

Quality post,  I think all the people are not same extent of speaking English, some express themselves in different ways and some in different but if we talk about the grammar as we know that no one is absolutely perfect in the field of grammar there are always rarely mistakes in all the extents of people.  On the other hand there is translator on the Google from where we can teach the ways of speaking and writing.