Do you save time while Crypto talking!!! - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frodler

Do you save time while Crypto talking!!!

Hey friend, thankyou for sharing these points. Time is a valuable asset, and once lost we wont get it back, so we have to use if efficiently with proper planning. Doing any work without a plan or schedule will waste your time and energy. So prior to starting your work, read some topics and then select the topics you want to reply to, this will help you to save your time. All the users here have other things to do daily, like studies, job, family etc. So we have manage the time accordingly without any confusions. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

No bro i cant save time while crypto talking. When i start to 

Write then i cant know when the time was passed i found myself out of it after several hours.

I really enjoyed crypto talk it is so cool we can shear our thought through this platform. But my friend told me we can earn BTC by thos but i dont know how to earn. So plz anyone who know to earn plz told me.

Thank you Have a nice day.

I plan to save time for the cryptotalk as i make to give right and usful content to avoid my content got deleted. I appreciate your efforts for Post this greate topic.

Time management is very crucial and essential element in our life but also like to remind you if you are just starting to be extremely careful to understand how the system work in all to yield positive and successful participation. You can manage your time but don't let it lead you to unnecessarily rushing to extent to be publishing less quality contents or meaningless post just to meet up with your daily yearnings. 

5 hours ago, TheKing said:

Yes my dear friend I have saved my time with crypto talk. I give 2 hours to this forum and complete my work. Then in the whole day I open it for few seconds to gave likes and rating. You are doing good job.

That's good but I think two hours a day cannot would not be enough to complete the daily task on the forum, perhaps four hour will be good, and for reputation you might have to do it randomly throughout the day. 

On 11/24/2020 at 6:58 AM, Frodler said:

Save Time while Crypto talking!!! 

Good day everyone! I know as a beginner like myself It would interest you to know how to save time while Crypto talking, 

Being time conscious is a very important aspect of your daily activities, if you waste all your time on crypto talk all day long you might end up lagging behind on other important daily activities. 

In order to facilitate efficiency as well as accuracy I have some few tips for myself and others that might be reading these posts as well. 

Some of the things I have put into concentration are for you you to try as much as you can

1. Plan Ahead of the day

2. Read and learn before and after viewing a topic on the forum

3. Use a timer incase you want to save time 

4. Make your posts precise and reader friendly 

5. Make a couple of research on a daily basis 

I hope that these little tips will help you in your quest to become a better forum contributor???

Thank you!! 

Well information dear,  According to my opinion,  punctuality is the main key for the success if you are punctual it's mean you are not wasting your time and your are successful.  Your tips are warmly deserve reputation.  For me I would also suggest that learn before doing anything because learning is very useful if you learned then automaticaly you will make the comment or post useful because already you have acknowledged.  So I think 3-4 hours are enough for posting 30 comments daily.  

Time is money. It should be used as much as possible  ,we cannot dedicate it all to the encrypted world or to this forum, but it is a good idea to set a time to read topics, search for information, and publish good ideas here.

5 hours ago, Kaium Khan said:

Thank you for your great tips. i spend 12 hours to make 50 comments. But it was very boring. Now i started to maintain your tips. 

@Kaium KhanIt's important that we get to do other things aside from posting on the forum, and the best way to keep the balance is planing ahead of time, I am glad that these little tips worked for you too!!! 

I say I have chosen a different time to do this work, within this time my work will be completed or finished.  I would like to say one more thing, you must have a lot of experience and you don't need much time to work on the subject. I think you can work only if you give the allotted time every day.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thanks for the information, time management and planning ahead what you wanna do is an essential element to the success of anyone's life.

If yoy use this forum for earning I think you should not do use it. This is true that this forum pay us for using it but we should not use it for earning. We should use it for gaining knowledge about crypto world 

Good information.i love it, time management is really important in our day to day activity.i set time aside to read and learn on the platform because making post or comments. I spend roughly 4 hours on the platform daily.

Time is very important for each person and we have to manage it in the best way. There are many people who do not realize that there is only one life and we have to take advantage of it for the future. I am still a young man but I manage my time for all that is something that we have to have out of habit.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:39 PM, DreamStage said:

Thank you for your information heads up on saving time meanwhile posting at cryptotalk.

Mainly that's what i do most of the times, i don't usualy rush posting but rather enjoy writing and try to help others with my own knowledge based on specific researched topics.

Also I am always happy reading topics here and replying back giving my own experience and information to both help me and other Users.

So lacking time is something out of my mind 😉

@DreamStageI totally agree with you, there's more joy if you actually enjoying doing what you do rather than rushing things up all in the name of completing the daily task. 

Time management is very important, especially when it comes to earning online through crypto or even learning any concept as well. Whilst the quality is very important of the work that you do, your profitability as a person is dependent on how much you can do in a period of time that is able to bring value and be of a high quality. And therefore it is important to constantly work towards better time management for the future. Whilst this may not seem possible for beginner who are still becoming accustomed to the terminology and concepts of crypto this will happen in time as you become more familiar with these ideas and you will find that the time you take to reply to a topic or even create a topic, decreases significantly, making you much more productive.  

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hi friend this is a nice topic to discuss. I give my maximum time to this forum and mostly spend my time on commenting on some post in which we can give our opinions and help other by giving them more information about the forum. And I saw here most of the interesting topics in which people share there opinion and experience 

Saving time and organizing it in our daily life is very important and we all need it as we must coordinate between our daily work and working time inside the forum, in this way we will be able to work within the forum comfortably and we will be able to accomplish all our daily tasks

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me I like to give more time to the forum and I like to spend more time here than Savings time for other unnecessary task like chatting and scrolling over social media. If we give limited time to the forum, we may be in serious trouble brother. Understanding the topics and post in wrong way is the main effects if we give small time for forum and try to save time. 

On 11/24/2020 at 7:43 AM, Frodler said:

1. Use a timer incase you want to save time 

2. Make your posts precise and reader friendly 

In some case we need to explain in details and I don't think it's good to make post precise. Many beginners are here so writing in short language would cause problems. 

And using a timer for writing post seems unnecessary at least for me. It will add unneeded pressure for you and you may end up making mistakes while writing.

I suggest to give enough time and work in the forum in free time so you can give proper concentration to the thread and avoid doing mistakes.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes you can by planing ahead, you can always spare some hours for cryptotalk even at night after your busy day before the day ends you  come up with nice and interesting topics and productive to the people that will read them and the cryptotalk at large.

Yes of course, I save time on crypto talk, you only have to organize your time better doing post 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon without wasting time as a work schedule, I only read the posts that catch my attention and then comment as a contribution of my experience, also to gain knowledge I do not waste my time because I am learning in the forum and in 4 hours a day I gain knowledge and some friends.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:58 AM, Frodler said:

Good day everyone! I know as a beginner like myself It would interest you to know how to save time while Crypto talking, 

Being time conscious is a very important aspect of your daily activities, if you waste all your time on crypto talk all day long you might end up lagging behind on other important daily activities. 

In order to facilitate efficiency as well as accuracy I have some few tips for myself and others that might be reading these posts as well. 

Some of the things I have put into concentration are for you you to try as much as you can

1. Plan Ahead of the day

I hope that these little tips will help you in your quest to become a better forum contributor???

Thank you!! 

This is a helpful tips @Frodler I wish I can manage my schedule in order to complete my daily post and to devout an extra time to nevigate through the forum and read different topics so as to learn more additional knowledge.

On 11/24/2020 at 9:58 AM, Frodler said:

1. Plan Ahead of the day

Thank you!! 

Of course, it could help many newbies here. You've shared the basic strategy that could used by new members here, its up to them if they will follow it or not. Becoming a good contributor in this forum is very simple, you just need to create a topic that contains valuable information about cryptos or about the forum.

On 11/25/2020 at 1:22 AM, Frank castle said:

A natural person must organize his time during the day by setting a specific time for work and time for learning in a field and also setting a time for rest, and in this way we do not deviate from the good and healthy life.

This is an important post. Manage your time well can help you improve in your career. Organizing each day helps you to complete work on time, stay engaged during important meetings and give you space to be creative and proactive in your tasks. Having strong time management skills can ultimately lead to accomplishing key goals and advancing in your position.