Do you save time while Crypto talking!!! - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frodler

Do you save time while Crypto talking!!!

Save Time while Crypto talking!!! 

Good day everyone! I know as a beginner like myself It would interest you to know how to save time while Crypto talking, 

Being time conscious is a very important aspect of your daily activities, if you waste all your time on crypto talk all day long you might end up lagging behind on other important daily activities. 

In order to facilitate efficiency as well as accuracy I have some few tips for myself and others that might be reading these posts as well. 

Some of the things I have put into concentration are for you you to try as much as you can

1. Plan Ahead of the day

2. Read and learn before and after viewing a topic on the forum

3. Use a timer incase you want to save time 

4. Make your posts precise and reader friendly 

5. Make a couple of research on a daily basis 

I hope that these little tips will help you in your quest to become a better forum contributor???

Thank you!! 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 12
  • +2 9
  • +3 10
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

Thank you, in fact, time management is an important thing in a person’s life, I have a lot of concerns in the day and I cannot spend my whole day on Crypto Talk so I devote part of my time every day to reading some topics and responding to them, if I have more time I can To read about other important topics.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

Organizing time in the forum is very easy, as I put time devoted to writing topics and comments and I set aside time to look at the Russian section full of useful posts about trading where I read posts without comments As for the rest of the day it is for other work outside the forum

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Organizing time in the forum is very easy, as I put time devoted to writing topics and comments.I read posts without comments As for the rest of the day it is for other work outside the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

We have to be careful with the time we spend daily for posting after the posting of the daily information we still need to learn from other people posting to add more experience to us about crypto currency from there we will start to create topics too

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

This is an important post. Manage your time well can help you improve in your career. Organizing each day helps you to complete work on time, stay engaged during important meetings and give you space to be creative and proactive in your tasks. Having strong time management skills can ultimately lead to accomplishing key goals and advancing in your position.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Basically crypto talk is not the forum where you should spend all the day. Crypto talk is the platform for part-time learning and part-time earning. You are here to spend your free time for to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency and some payment after doing some posts so it's like a part-time job. So don't waste your full day on this forum . Save your time for other activities.

Yes, of course i save time in crypto talking, i do not spent whole day reading and writing replies. This a platform for part time working. At first we may have to spent a lot of time reading and writing the replies as we don't know many of the topics which are discussed here. Slowly we can manage time in crypto talking. 

Time is precious and we have to make use of it wisely because we may not be offered another opportunity for that reason we should always have plans on how we run our activities in this forum because everyone of us have something doing aside working in this forum, so we should time ourselves whenever we are in the forum and we should also spend some time in the forum to acquire more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it related activities.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes i am saving time for crypto.time is precious and we have to makeuse wiesly because we ma not be offered another opportunioty.

• +1 1

Thank you so much. Your tips are really amazing. I am sure many users would definitely benefit from your post. Crypto talk does taking huge amount of a time and hence it is necessary that the uses keep a plant schedule in order to avoid wasting their time. These tips can definitely help them in order to ensure that they spend time on other activities as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for the tips on how to save time while doing cryptotalk. Time management is really important on our daily activities. We should spend less time on cryptotalk because there are other activities we do in life. 

In order to be successful in whatever work you do, you must organize your time and manage it well, and this is what I do during my work in the forum CryptoTalk as I organize my time well to read topics and write useful posts in field of crypto.

• +1 2

On 11/24/2020 at 6:58 AM, Frodler said:

Save Time while Crypto talking!!! 

Good day everyone! I know as a beginner like myself It would interest you to know how to save time while Crypto talking, 

Being time conscious is a very important aspect of your daily activities, if you waste all your time on crypto talk all day long you might end up lagging behind on other important daily activities. 

In order to facilitate efficiency as well as accuracy I have some few tips for myself and others that might be reading these posts as well. 

Some of the things I have put into concentration are for you you to try as much as you can

1. Plan Ahead of the day

2. Read and learn before and after viewing a topic on the forum

3. Use a timer incase you want to save time 

4. Make your posts precise and reader friendly 

5. Make a couple of research on a daily basis 

I hope that these little tips will help you in your quest to become a better forum contributor???

Thank you!! 

Yes thank you for your suggestion you have planned time and spending in a very good way but spending time in this forum is also a contribution in this forum like we will be deeply understand the things and make to posts cordingly so they we should manage over time in a good and valuable way.

Thank you for your information heads up on saving time meanwhile posting at cryptotalk.

Mainly that's what i do most of the times, i don't usualy rush posting but rather enjoy writing and try to help others with my own knowledge based on specific researched topics.

Also I am always happy reading topics here and replying back giving my own experience and information to both help me and other Users.

So lacking time is something out of my mind 😉

• +1 3

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Time management is always very important in our life
As for the forum and learning about cryptocurrencies and trading, this is a new job for any beginner member and therefore must provide him with sufficient time at the beginning of work in this field in order to master it well.
This is not a waste of time because we are acquiring a new knowledge, especially as this field is the gateway to the future of the trading and investment markets
And upon gaining sufficient experience, this work is not considered time consuming
So whatever work we want to do
At the beginning, we must give him enough time to learn it and master it well

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have no problem with time while working in CryptoTalk, as I often start my day in the morning while I drink my coffee by browsing through forum topics and new posts, and then I start commenting on topics that attract my attention to present the information I honestly possess. I have become a daily habit in my starting day working on the forum before starting other tasks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 10:19 AM, Moaz said:

In order to be successful in whatever work you do, you must organize your time and manage it well, and this is what I do during my work in the forum CryptoTalk as I organize my time well to read topics and write useful posts in field of crypto.

@MoazI also discovered that being time conscious as well as organized encourages constructive posts, imroves my work flow and also helps to make my posting on the forum to be less stressful. 

Edited by Frodler
  • +1 1

wow really tank you from the bottom of my heart for providing such an awesome knowledge about crypto. This posts really gonna help me to work around in this crypto world. thank you everyone for this awesome post. please keep writing more about crypto. Again thank you sir

• +1 1

Time management is very important especially when your schedule is hectic and lots of tasks need to do. We need to prioritize something more than here but if we know how to handle our time properly. Then we can also manage to earn extra income from here. Your topic can help us to handle our time especially on set a time for each topic. Estimate how time you will spend for every topic so you can finish it with maximum 20 posts

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

well i am beginner and that's my first comment i do agree with this post that we should save our time especially if you are doing this as part time so we should manage our time and shouldn't be that much indulged in our part time or secondary activities which divert us from our primary goal.

have a nice day peace and love

• +2 1

I dedicate time every day to work in this forum. Every day I use it between two to three hours. Sometimes I open some forum to read the topics, but most of the time I enter the forum for the duty to publish posts and topics. I consider this forum part of my daily work and a daily source of income

These are very good tips that will help us to better manage our time here on cryptotalk so that we will have time for other activities and the best advice on this list is to do research because when you do enough research daily, you will not take to much time to think of what to write when replying to topics.

Edited by Bruno52

I try as much as possible to organize time, I devote time to the forum and read information to increase my knowledge about this forum, so that I can create a comment with good content

I am giving time to cryptotalk only at the night time, while other time i am busy on other airdrops and giveaways. And giving some time for trading too.

So all the day working in this platform is not so good. But this platform keep us update every time when we give to it.