Beginning a new journey - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

14 minutes ago, maxumoto said:

Hello, I recommend you study to work, I recommend you learn to read graphics. To know when to operate, at the beginning I recommend to beginners to invest in the yobit investment box, it is very safe, have a job and what you can invest in, you buy reliable currencies that you know will not fall so easily; buy them in bearish season and sell them in bullish season. So little by little you will get used to work and this will be easy for you. (working here you can have a good capital).

I wish you the best, my only recommendation to start is that you invest in TALK and metal in an investment box or because it is compound investment.

I have a stable job now but likes to earn more by investing without leaving my chair with a hot cup of coffee, thank you for this idea... Many here has a great knowledge that are willing to help others such as you! Best of luck to you my friend. Cheers!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

We are pleased to have joined the forum. I wish you success. In my opinion, you must start investing and trading in yobit, as it is considered safe and has a good reputation and provides you with a good income.

First of all I would say invest all of your asset in crypto because it will give more and more in future. Other businesses like buy property and products are now counted in conventional business so keep away from that businesses. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

All you need to do is study these varieties of options you have and find what best works for your interests. If you want to try all, then it good. Just make sure you are careful and makensmart choices whenever you have to.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, i will suggest to you to read some topics here in different sections like in trading, investing etc. So that you can gain some ideas and knowledge how to trade or to invest properly, just continue to do quality post to avoid receiving some warning points.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Start your journey with crypto.i think you would have to trade and invest here as it is a trustful site to be working here.but personally I would invest here but that time only when I will gather a bundle of information about this site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I hope,you would be much better off working here or walking the path with Cryptotalk.  With a little investment you can earn a little hard work.  Thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

@GenshinemuraWelcome to this forum friend 😃. After you complete the first 100 posts successfully you will get 1000 Satoshis for every post that gets an average positive rating and 10 talk token for every post that has a neutral rating or a positive rating.

But The first thing you need to do in this forum is to read the general rules and post according to them. You can find then here:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

It is recommended that every new members reads these at least twice. After that you can read the pinned posts in the sections that you are posting in. Following the rules is very important because the moderators check every post and if they are not according to the rules you will get warning points or you might even get banned. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Welcome to the family ! i think it's better for u to start collecting a capital for trading just start posting

high quality posts here in the forum and you will get paid in your yobit account after that you can use

that money for trading

• +1 2

21 hours ago, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

@Genshinemura Well, the first thing you should do is reach 100 publications as soon as possible so that you start generating income, work with perseverance making good publications and interacting with others to make yourself known and gain good reputations, as you gain experience in the forum you will learn about the crypto ecosystem and the different ways to invest to double your income or earn more, everything will depend on the enthusiasm you put into it and the work you do.

• +3 2

Successes friend, my idea is that I earn in the forum is to invest, I have already studied some platforms. You will surely start by investing in yobit's invesbox which is very easy to use. I'm a novice and I want to start quietly.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

Yes, my friend, we have embarked on a journey and a new world of coding and accurate and continuous work to get in return money and make friends from all countries and become one hand to work and follow up in this field

Welcome to the forum, I think that investing is the fastest way to start in the world of cryptocurrencies, although you must first spend time educating yourself about the Blockchain.
I don't recommend the mining option very much because the investment is quite high for beginners.
On the other hand, you can start from scratch by accumulating satoshis in this forum and then you can invest the money earned in what you consider most convenient, you may have to explore the different sections of the forum in search of more information.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Actually been in this forum tends to be the beginning of a new journey to the world of ease in such that it enable me to learn and also get paid.

22 hours ago, Genshinemura said:

So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

You are welcome to this amazing forum where you will gain all the knowledge on cryptocurrency and trading you are looking for. My advice for you is firstly to take your time on this forum and go through the rules and regulations of the forum and also take your time to learn from the useful posts here. I must confess to you that this is the forum you are going to learn anything on crypto world trading that will change your life for good even beyond your imagination. 

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

Hello friend, all this depends on the plan you have outlined and the capital you have, if you have investment funds you can search here in the forum for publications that talk about mining sites in which you can invest and earn, if you are sufficiently Trained to trade on exchanges and has investment is a perfect way, but if you do not have knowledge I advise you to publish, learn from what is published and do not give your money until you are well prepared...

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

When you already know a lot of things about crypto currency through cryptotalk then you can already start investing on any cryptocurrency you want. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@GenshinemuraWelcome to this forum friend 😃. After you complete the first 100 posts successfully you will get 1000 Satoshis for every post that gets an average positive rating and 10 talk token for every post that has a neutral rating or a positive rating.

But The first thing you need to do in this forum is to read the general rules and post according to them. You can find then here:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

It is recommended that every new members reads these at least twice. After that you can read the pinned posts in the sections that you are posting in. Following the rules is very important because the moderators check every post and if they are not according to the rules you will get warning points or you might even get banned. 

Oh wow... I didnt know theres a number of rules in the forum! Thank you for sharing this or else I might get a violation or might even get banned! I'd recommend this to my friends so they can also get a knowledge about the rules thanks mate! Best of luck to you 

• +1 2

Congratulations on this excellent decision, mate. I'm sure it will certainly make a difference for you. A nice starting point is reading and posting here in Cryptotalk, where you can get to learn all about these topics of your interest: investment, trading, currency exchanges and mining. Then, you can use this information to start building a solid basis that can enable you to eventually perform well in each of these area. Naturally, this requires hard work and commitment. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome friend! It's a pleasure to have you here and my first advice is don't waste the opportunity you have at Cryptotalk. In order for you to get off to a good start on the platform, the first thing you should do is go to the "About the Forum" section and read and analyze in detail all the publications that are posted there. You will be able to know with this from official sources about the regulations of the forum which is the most important factor and the one that guarantees you the guide for a good job and your stay here. You can also find information about the campaigns and everything regarding payments among other important things. After this you can start walking in the forum, exploring the different topics where you will dedicate yourself to respond in a coherent way and in accordance with the rules. That while you are getting the due experience to start creating your own publications. After you complete your first 100 posts, you will start to earn and the good thing is that there are many options to multiply those gains since you can invest, you can exchange in the trade or you can hold and obtain interest for it and apart you are nourished by knowledge about of cryptocurrencies by becoming a member with general knowledge. Take advantage of your stay in the forum.

• +1 3

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Posting
Etc. 

You should start from posting comment but before posting you should learn basic rules and regulations of forum and than try to read more and more posts of seniors and than make useful posts on those topic about which you have correct information. 

• +2 1

Welcome to Cryptotalk, this forum is a place of acquisition, where you get to learn everything about cryptocurrencies from the scratch, such as getting yourself familiarised with all the coins alongside their values,  trading, investment, mining and lots more. There are several topics here on this forum that has a lots of explanations regarding all what you might need to know about cryptocurrency. I will advise that you go through each topics one after the other, follow and observe all the comments and then you can as well give your contributions towards each topics...you will acquire plenty of ideas and knowledges in no time, you will have to develop yourself into making a quality post so that your contents can count. Also, take note of the rules and regulations of the forum don't violate any. 

Before starting work7ng in this forum as a beginner you should really read the rules of the forum to have an idea about what you can do and not to do,then you can see some pined post in this session to know how to post and get some suggestions to post,after that we can talk