Beginning a new journey - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

You should start from posting comments but you should learn the basic rules and regulations of the forum before posting. Forum You will learn about crypto ecosystems and double investments or different ways to earn more of your income. Take advantage of your stay in the forum. Thank you.   

Hello my friend, I suggest that you collect information at the beginning, set the goal you want and then start, and I advise you to start with the simplest work and over time you will gain more experience and move to a higher level.My love to you my dear friend.

Working here is a new beggining. This is a digital world. We should now focus on digital means for money because other means are now become conventional and paying us much benefit

Yes ,I believe you will be much better off focusing here or following Cryptotalk's course. You must cross 100 posts before they will start paying you, and I suggest that you start investing and operating in yobit because it is considered clean. Thank you.

This is a good question, my friend. I advise you to return to the previous publications and study each section, so that you do not get confused with ideas. You will find on your post different responses because each person answers according to his experience, this will increase your confusion ..

I started my journey in the beginning by posting. When I gained more and more knowledge about forum and trading I started trading and investment it is very useful and helpful for more profit

All of these methods are useful ways to gain profit and gain information, as investment and trading is one of the most beneficial ways to achieve a good reputation in the forum and among the members.

Welcome to everyone, my friends. It is very easy. You just have to read some topics and publish 100 free articles, and then you will earn money every day. We must all abide by the rules and thank you for everyone.

Hello my friend Start now by placing the 100 free posts. You can put them on two days or more. It is okay. Provide useful information to gain a good reputation and then put 20 to 23 posts per day and after a week of work your comments will be paid and I do not have information on how to withdraw

• +4 1

Welcome, my dear friend, on this wonderful platform. Any person with life has ambition, purpose, and passion for something that he would like to experience, and this is very wonderful and in it it is fun to develop self-confidence enough in order for a person to reach his goal .. You must persevere and always strive to achieve self and dreams In order for it to become a reality and it will not become like that if we did not try it on the ground .. all respect and appreciation to you and I always wish you permanent success ❤️

Yes you are saying right. Here in a crypto talk we should work like a family and become a strength of each others. Many people have no idea about using it but they learn when they read the comments and posts created by our seniors. We can earn and learn form this forum at a same time.I wish you better luck. Don't get panic and work hard.

Hello my friend
In fact I am a beginner like you and I am completely benefit from experts here in this forum who entered my life and I am very happy and I have a feeling that will change my life and I have a great design to deepen it and success
And in my opinion and according to my readers for many expert publications and comments, read the rules of the forum well and abide by you will not be banned and then attached
100 comments initially and then pay you
It is a new world needs a lot of precision
I wish you and for all good luck

Everyone in the forum is grateful to join it, as everyone earns according to his work in addition to the information that we can obtain. In this forum, you have to write publications that contain valuable information and after obtaining an amount of cryptocurrencies, you can invest in the yobit site through the currency exchange. I hope I helped you. Have a good day 

we're in good spirits to own together powerful assembly. loving wish well then you also finish. for my part, sometimes you really must invest that money along with carry yobit, it is taken into account intact plus does have a tight popularity furthermore provides then you also with a tight livelihood.

Dear if you want to earn bitcoin, first try to gain knowledge about crypto and start posting it here. But the money that you earn from publishing will not help you except in meeting simple needs, so go to trading and investing, as it is a faster way to earn more. Good luck.

keep looking for a good currency on which you want to invest your money price tag that how much it hold the value and how much it worth it in future invest your money and you will able to make profit in future.

My dear friend important thing for beginner is that he should learn the rules of this forum .So that no difficulty can come in front of him and he will succeed. We have to work hard for grow if we are beginner. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah.