Beginning a new journey - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

Welcome dear, First you continue presenting here concurring on rules.And acquire some sum and get some information about crypto..And after that what you need speculation or exchanging both are ideal yet for beginning it you should have enough information about that to do it best.

When you join this platform, first read the rules and regulations of this platform and then complete your hundred posts within 1 week.Select the topic above which you comment, do not copy paste anyone's comment, but rather give knowledge about it in easy alphabet by yourself.This will give you a lot of knowledge and others will also get a chance to gain maximum knowledge and people will give you positive reputations.

Wish you all the best you for joining a new journey here. I would like to say you that if you are going to join this forum 1st you will finish 100 posts and than you will get paid for the posts and do daily 20 posts. Thank you

If you have good capital, you can start learning trading and investing and get good profits, but if you want to earn for free, you can start making useful posts on this forum and also learn.

I had no idea about this work at the beginning of working on it.  But now I have been able to learn something about it.  I want to learn more about this forum and gain knowledge.  Thanks for posting what you need.

Hey mate welcome to this platform, First i prefer you to learn and research on all things you have mentioned and after gaining more knowledge's first i prefer you to do invest in invest box . Always mare sure to check how the graphs are going . Investing coins in invest box is good for beginner and for mining is not a profitable option for now. You can earn satoshi and talk tokens from this forum and you can invest those tokens in invest box.   

Welcome! My frined this is good and great forum for earn bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin by different way . You can earn bitcoin by posting, investment and trading. First start from posting then you can get knowledge and start trading . Trading is the only source which i think is more profitable ,so with this we can earn more bitcoin but experience and knowledge requires. 

• +2 1

The most important thing that you must do before searching for profit, because you need to gain knowledge and experience in order to avoid loss and fraud in the field of cryptocurrencies if you want to continue and continue for a long time in this field. 

• Useful or interesting 1

But before investing your money you need to learn about cryptocurrencies. on the other hand, mining is not a profitable option now. You need to scale up your mining rigs o make them profitable. You can start by posting here in this forum for Satoshi and Talk Tokens. 

If you are a new member on cryptocurrency, then you have just joined cryptocurrency, then you need to know about trading because if you are fully aware of things, the more you will gain profit .

• +2 1

On 11/23/2020 at 5:48 PM, Genshinemura said:

So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

Welcome to this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, I personally advise you to focus on studying and learning a lot so that things turn out much better for you and do not make the mistakes that many of us make when we are beginners, we know that currently there are many ways and methods to generate money on the internet but the important thing is that we must know which one to choose to be successful.

Welcome my friend to this forum.Since you are completely new to this site, you should first comment and look at the comments of others to get some ideas and move forward accordingly.If you want to be a little different and improve on this forum, you can come up with your own ideas or talk about things that haven't been discussed before on this forum.By commenting in this way, one day you will become proficient in working in this forum, then you will find many new ways to work better in this forum.From then on, if you start accumulating bitcoin, you will be able to invest later. So wish you all the best!!💙

Welcome to our favorite forum. Come on, like our other members, you will follow the guidelines. Do not work any kind of scam. We are all working according to the rules here. We are not having any problem, if you work according to the rules, there will be no problem. However, keep in mind that after 100 posts here, but at least 20 comments per day, for which the payment will come after 7 days. Thank you.

• +1 1

Welcome dear..first earn money and some get knowledge about cryptocurrency Then after what you want invest or trade both best 

Knowledge must have then have to do best.

You can start by posting here in this forum for satoshi and talk tokens and many here has a great knowledge that are willing to help others such as you.

Welcome on.this platform  ,i am very happy to join on this forum ,i suggest you to first read the topic of different  sections and learn some knowledge  and experience  from.it after that if yiu have money then must invest in this yobut ,and don't  worry about your investment  and keep working hard..

It is very good that you entered this forum, because this forum is a school for teaching cryptocurrency, and in order to benefit more, I advise you to first search on the Internet for one of these questions and then ask about it so that your questions can be answered more accurately.

It is very good that you entered this forum, because this forum is a school for teaching cryptocurrency, and in order to benefit more, I advise you to first search on the Internet for one of these questions and then ask about it so that your questions can be answered more accurately.

• +1 1

Yes you may agree with me when you start the investment in any market there is a New journey beginning so you should to be careful to take the decisions when you invest your money in the market and one thing more you should to keep your eyes and get the analysis about the market trades

• +3 1

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

Hi, if you have some enough money to invest then you should learn basic skills of trading and then invest to earn profit. If you want to earn money through posts, this is great forum for this purpose. Enjoy learning from this forum.

This forum provides a lot of knowledge to the members about the investments trading and wallets of cryptocurrency. Before going into actual investments and trading you should get proper knowledge. The knowledge provided by senior members is really helpful for learning the trading and investment. Reliable forums for Investments and trading are important. You will surely get information about those forums here.

Welcome dear, in the beginning, you have to finish the first 100 free posts, and then the forum will start paying you for every 20 posts per day and publishing the posts is a good thing for you that will help you get positive reputation points

I would say invest all of your asset in crypto because it will give more and more in future. Other businesses like buy property and products are now counted in conventional. 

the Forum" section and read and analyze in detail all the publications that are posted there. You will be able to know with this from official sources about the regulations of the forum which is the most important factor and the one that guarantees you the guide for a good job and your stay here. You can also find information about the campaigns and everything regarding payments among other important things, this step is a long journey but sure we will achieve all our desires.

In my opinion you need to gain more knowledge to gain some ideas and knowledge about how to trade or invest.  And for that, of course, I think you should follow members' posts about digital currencies first

Coming on this platform is biganning my new journey on the online field and my experience on this site in amazing am happy and confidence to make my first 100 posts as soon