Beginning a new journey - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

In my opinion you should invest in cryptotalk.If you want to start business you should know the basic rules of crpytotalk.I am beginner here.I come here to earn money and increase my knowledge.It is best forum to earn money and invest.I like it very much and recommend you to use it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Beginning a New journey on capital currency is easy as well as also difficult because on crypto talk first hundred command is so difficult to post because you have not information about it that how to post available command. But patient is more important who work here. Thank you so much poor visiting my comments

Greetings, I am a new member in the forum and we are very happy to have joined the forum. I wish everyone success. In my opinion, you should start investing and trading in the online job, as it is considered safe, reputable and provides you with good income. Thank you for your concern.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

@Genshinemura first of all welcome my dear on crypto talk online play it forum. Yeah we can explain something with you we get cryptocurrency from here in the form of dark tokens and bitcoins. After completing 100 post we will get talk tokens and bitcoins from paid 20 post per day. Then it's depends upon you if you want to invest them you will invest if you want to earn and transfer into your local money you will get. This is the simply procedure for getting earning from crypto talk. Keep it up bro best of luck. 😍🥰

My friend, welcome to this forum. To start with, you have to be patient at work here. You must finish the first 100 posts in addition to 50 evaluations here

Welcome bro at this good forum in many forums which is good for us . It give us a lot of knowledge . It help us a lot by giving money . You should read all its rules . Its working style . Don't lose confident all members help you by their experience 

Hello ! Well com to cryptotalk.to stay here for a long time follow the rules and regulation.if you are new here learn from seniors.read post carefully then you will know how to work in crypto talk.

First of all you should just make post and earn bitcoins! Because you have ideas about cryptosystem above you have mentioned by posting you will gain more knowledge from here and try to gain from the others of topics and share your knowledge for your juniors after experience you can join easily online investment, trading etc.

• +1 1

Hello buddy! Welcome to cryptoworld. I think before knowing about trading, investment, mining you should learn first the system of this forum. You should go through the beginner's section as you can complete your first 100 posts. As you move forward you will be able to learn everything. Our senior member's have already creates a lot of informative topic. You can learn from there. Best of luck

Dear @Genshinemura you are welcome to our Cryptotalk community, you have already beginning here! This is the best place for all newbies to start on the cryptocurrency adventure. Here you will know about all things related to cryptocurrencies, learning from real people experience, asking members about what you don't know, participating with your opinion...etc Is like a college, you have nothing to worry about just do your effort and love what you are doing.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Every part of crypto currecy is said to be a way to which one is able to grow with it there are so many ways to which we have to value that power to it , there is alot of good things that are suppose to be sure to currate such power to it , we need to value that single solution to it

You have listed the ways you can earn coins. I think as an individual, you need to find what you are comfortable doing amongst these options. Not everyone is good at trading for example, so posting here might be a  better option for them.

first off, you're welcome to this extremely good platform, and that i enjoined you to cautiously examine the rules and guidelines of the discussion board so you will have an awesome live. with regards to your query,  i'm able to recommend you to first persist with finishing your first a hundred posts,  it's miles from there which you could learn about where to start from.

I think holding and writing on articles on so many sources online is really powerful and we should go with it that is why we need to build on that and put together every single power to it we need to follow strategies that are going to help us in every single power of every person we have right now and right here we need to enjoy this structure and profound source of the same

My dear brother I am also a new one I also wants to learn and earn by this platform and I will learn more about trading and all about Cryptoworld and cryotocurriencies I learned something but I will try my best for earning more. 

Hey there. Welcome to the beautiful journey in this forum. This is a vast sea of knowledge and experience. I came to learn a lot of things from the forum and I am really enjoying my time here. I wish the same to you. You will also get successful results if you work hard. Best wishes to you. 

If you come here only for the bitcoins then this forum isn't for you my friend. You have to follow all the rules of the forum and try your best to give best to this forum.In return forum will also pay you. Don't be greedy.Be active and keep doing good and useful posts.

I will strongly recommend you to read the rules & regulations of the forum carefully in about forum section & than try your  best to follow it . 

Read topics & replies carefully as much as you can . It will increase your knowledge , learning & information about cryptocurrency . That helps you a lot in your journey in cryptocurrency & here at cryptotalk.

It's a journey you need to have full knowledge about before joining the forum in other not to make wrong decisions and lose lots of money. So try to know all before starting the journey and try to find the best forum to invest in that's safe and secure and for mining you need good resources in other to make good profits.

• +1 1

As a new member you need to know about this forum. Only then will you be able to decide for yourself whether you can post in this forum according to the rules or not. It will depend on yourself. As if you have come here to earn some money, you have also come to gain experience in learning If you do not have experience with this forum, it will not be easy for you to do the job, but you need to have experience with this forum.

• +2 1

Welcome between us, my friend

I'm also a beginner and don't know much about investing and trading on this forum

But I am learning little by little

I trust yobit and see it as a reliable and reliable platform

I have met many people who are making real profits

And I am working hard to reach those profits in order to cover the university tuition fees

Good luck everyone

• +1 1

My recommendation to you from my experience,

since you are an apprentice, start by exploring the obtaining of information.

This is the main thing that you should do prior to looking for benefit, since you need to pick up information and involvement with request to evade misfortune and extortion in the field of cryptographic forms of money on the off chance that you need to proceed and proceed for quite a while in this field You need to gain from others' mix-ups.

thanks for your post....

hello my friend and welcome to this business, I hope that you can get to your goal and have fun, first of all you should read the rules of the forum then you have to read a lot of posts and topics and ask experts, you may take a long time but after that you will notice the different and the increase of your knowledge about this platform just have a patience 

As I would like to think, before all else, the main thing to peruse is the discussion rules and hold fast to them. I encourage each amateur to direct inquiries on the points brought up in the gathering to have their own thoughts.