What's happening to Coinbase? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

What's happening to Coinbase?

This exchange platform has users who use it worried about their constant stops that occur when the BTC or some important Altcoins are very volatile, not being able to buy or sell currencies at a certain time causes annoyances to appear in those who have the trade as a way of life within this exchange.

Many attribute this to a lack of ability to trade at times when currencies are experiencing a high degree of volatility and generating large trades, seeing the phrase "Coinbase.com is experiencing connectivity issues" has become common when BTC has undergone major variations. Regarding its price, in the last eight months, this platform has suffered nine problems that arouse suspicion among its customers. just when the currencies were obtaining important variations, the complete news can be seen by following this link, it is in Spanish, but you can use the translator and read it in depth. https://es.cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-go-up-coinbase-go-down-exchange-outages-and-trader-outrage?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Coinbase.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Get your money out of Coinbase, like yesterday. When there are so many red flags like you are mentioning, something is going wrong. When they lock trading, that you cant get in or out of a trade, is a warning signal. Exactly what is going wrong, who knows. Better safe than sorry, get your money out to your desk / computer wallet, then look for a new exchange. It is an interesting article, I live in Spain so I could read the article you posted.

Heres the link for the article in English - https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-go-up-coinbase-go-down-exchange-outages-and-trader-outrage

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This platform is one of the famous and reliable platforms. I do not think there is a reason to fear, but there may be maintenance for some steps on the platform and while that maintenance ends, there are two options for members to either move to Binance or stop buying and selling

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are some of the factors to consider before choosing an exchange site for either trading or investment, at these crucial time, not been able to buy and sell a coin is a failure from the sides of the site managers/developers 

• -1 1

You are not the only one visualizing these kind of downtimes from Coinbase as it's already the 4th time to me that happens during a huge price pump.

Nontheless never had my funds loss or "stolen" by Coinbase or any other hacking attempt, therefore that's all fine for me as i believe at that online exchange.

Also CEO replied here:

So it's always some downtimes due to excessive server processing during those times and we just have to be patience 😉

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/23/2020 at 11:43 PM, Dormilon said:

seeing the phrase "Coinbase.com is experiencing connectivity issues" has become common when BTC has undergone major variations.

I also faced some problem with Coinbase.com. I am able to access by account this morning. Their system did not send OTP code to my phone. Greatest problem with Coinbase is, there is the hard time to have voice chat with support representatives if users are from outside USA, UK. Hope they will fix the problem soon. 

• +3 1

But this is the first time am hearing something like this about coinbase. But I think is a minor issue that the site has encounter but am hopefully they will fix it. Thank you

• +1 1

@Dormilon I think the Coinbase is surprised about the Bitcoin price rising! Maybe they have not done their financial platform analysis of the Bitcoin boom rising price value, where all their users maybe they have been selling their Bitcoins to USD, so Coinbase maybe can let they think it is about the server issue connectivity! I don't think about that because Coinbase it is a big company with high power

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Exchanges sometimes crash during price fluctuations, and a number of cryptocurrency exchanges have faced similar difficulties in recent years during times of sharp price movements. Coinbase itself has experienced such difficulties on multiple occasions.

The main reasons for such problems is traffic issues. During the price is spiking the Trading volume in exchanges increased significantly and as it's one of the most reputed exchange and most used names in Crypto exchanges, mostly new users jumps for coinbase or Binance in first time.

But as the ceo has informed they will be upgrading servers soon, I believe the problem won't cause issues again in future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is not the only platform that has been exposed to this matter. This change in the price of the btc currency caused financial problems and compensated customers. But now it is trying to regain its position. A group of platforms, especially the coinbase platform, has been secured by financial institutions in order to enhance the next steps. It also received a new version of the eth coin, which makes things return to normal.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I see that currency trading during the fluctuation of its price is at its highest level, because there are two parts that trade this currency, one that sees that it will rise and buys it, and a section that fears it will decrease further, so he sells it.

I use coinbase and blockchain exchange for holding my cryptocurrencies. I don't prefer cryptocurrency trading on these platforms. If you want to use any exchange for cryptocurrency trading then you must use other cryptocurrency exchange like yobit, binance and bittrex

This is true, I can't trade in Coinbase and it is very disappointing. I can only send and receive coins but not to trade them. This is bad because Coinbase is one among the best exchanges and I would be happy if i can trade there, i am shocked because i thought this was happening to me only.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not any idea about the coinbase problem. I just read from here to know the problem. Because I have never use it .i know well about the yobit exchange.it is secure and easy to use and has different features.

Fluctuations in platforms according to currency and market fluctuations, in my opinion, are only a weakness of the platform. Because it is based on suspending traders and investors for some time from their business until the market stabilizes.

• +2 1

The volatility nature of crypto currency is what is making it profitable, if you are not able to take advantage and trade during these times then you have every right to change this exchange, though  I find it a little bit strange my friend, I have always heard about Coinbase and it is one of the most trusted exchanging , so what you are experiencing  is a bit strange to hear about, are you sure that your internet connection is working fine? 

• +2 1

First of all if the market is moving fastly that does not make any effect on the  wallet you are using on the exchange if there is some differences in the prices

As far as this question is concerned I am not updated regarding to this topic and I don't have proper knowledge and information to share with all of you gyz who are here .I hope so that I will keep myself updated regarding this topic .

yes friend we are happy happiness in use coin base so that we are know that this wallet is also very good and trusted in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks

This is correct; I am unable to trade on Coinbase, which is extremely frustrating. I'm just responsible for sending and receiving coins, not exchange them. This is unfortunate because Coinbase is one of the best transactions, but I'd be delighted if I could trade there. I am surprised because I assumed this was a one-off occurrence

Coinbase is a good exchange site overall and has good reputation among the crypto traders and exchangers as it is ome of the trusted exchange site so it's quite strange to hear these news about such a good site.