The awakening of little LITECOIN - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isther69

The awakening of little LITECOIN

Without a doubt, LITECOIN begins its bullish rally with a rise of 60% in the month of NOVEMBER, for those of us who have been waiting for a long time for the reaction of the crypto, it is very satisfactory which makes us think that it will reach its historical maximum that is very far but it will not be impossible, BITCOIN is very close to reaching its maximum and because LITECOIN cannot reach it, you just have to be patient. What do you think the price of LITECOIN will be for the end of DECEMBER?

4QaYgLmB

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

I am watching LTC whole november month. At the beginning of the month ltc price was around $60. But now it is $80. I think in December it will hit $100. We should hold it as much as possible. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

5 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I am watching LTC whole november month. At the beginning of the month ltc price was around $60. But now it is $80. I think in December it will hit $100. We should hold it as much as possible. 

Undoubtedly, LITECOIN is one of the best options to invest in the long term and your comment is very valid, you always have to have it no matter the amount, it is a giant that is waking up little by little.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, isther69 said:

Undoubtedly, LITECOIN is one of the best options to invest in the long term and your comment is very valid, you always have to have it no matter the amount, it is a giant that is waking up little by little.

First of all thank you for your great comment. Litecoin is always best coin to invest. This coin is easily predictable and very promising coin. By the way litecoin price is completely defended on bitcoin price. If you see booth litecoin and bitcoin chart we can understand that easily.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yeah i noticed that high move in litecoin price i think it will go more higher in the next months maybe it

will reach 0.01 - 0.016 BTC especially if bitcoin go more higher in price im sure many altcoins will follow

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I don't think it have rose up to 60% in November but yes it's price have increased a lot in this month. Maybe because of low transaction fee most of the people purchase it by selling bitcoin.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The increase in price of the litecoin is due to its trade volume because it do not have much storage value but it can be used easily for transfer of money in and out of the crypto exchanges. I am expecting it to be at almost $100 at the end of this year.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think most coins have followed lead on bitcoin, there was a lot of speculation that bitcoin could be stopping at around 19K but it has sustained itself at that point and so the market has encouraged so many people to get into the the world of crypto in readiness to speculate on the prices so we just have to wait and see what happens

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

The lite coin will touch the $300 price in December because it's the time where the BTC would have started it Bull run and the prices of like other altcoins will be soaring. The LTC have good potential and can goes more higher it's predicted this time it's gonna break his previous higher price during Bull run. 

• +1 2

On 11/25/2020 at 11:42 AM, mzk7736 said:

I don't think it have rose up to 60% in November but yes it's price have increased a lot in this month. Maybe because of low transaction fee most of the people purchase it by selling bitcoin.

Of course it rose more than 60%, if you place the graph within 1 day you will see that on November 1 it was at a price of $ 41 per LITECOIN and for the date of November 24 it rose to a price of 93, which it means that it went up more than 100% in just 24 days making a good profit.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Litecoin has done exceptionally well over the last month, however base don the current markets and the decrease that is taking place in the recent days, it seems that there is a good likelihood that we have already seen the peak of the LTC price. In my opinion, i think that people did turn to litecoin because of its lower value than bitcoin, which allowed people to make a greater profit with minor fluctuations in the price, as opposed to bigger coins like bitcoin, hence the reason for the surge in the price. I do believe that although we have seen the peak for litecoin for this year, that next year we could see better prices. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The movement in the prices of Litecoin in this last month has been really good, getting it to position it among the 10 cryptocurrencies that increased in value with the greatest accentuation and greater possibilities to generate profits. With the recent correction in Bitcoin prices Litecoin now presents a stable price above $ 60, waiting for this stage to be exceeded I think we will see Litecoin surpassing $ 100 before the end of December.

• +2 2

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I honestly love this coin, but for some reason it's been asleep for a while, although every time the btc goes up or down the ltc moves a little bit, it's really not what I would expect.

• +3 1

Yes you are right that the LTC is now a most rising digital currency as compare to others. And if we invest or trade in this coin we will get high profit by this.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Barbarellah said:

The movement in the prices of Litecoin in this last month has been really good, getting it to position it among the 10 cryptocurrencies that increased in value with the greatest accentuation and greater possibilities to generate profits. With the recent correction in Bitcoin prices Litecoin now presents a stable price above $ 60, waiting for this stage to be exceeded I think we will see Litecoin surpassing $ 100 before the end of December.

I share your opinion, friend, I am very hopeful that the price will recover and return to $ 90 and then go beyond $ 100 before the end of this year, I am still very bullish with all and the correction that the price had, the decline may be a very good impulse for the future everything will depend on the price of the BITCOIN since they are very even in terms of movement.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

Litecoin has done exceptionally well over the last month, however base don the current markets and the decrease that is taking place in the recent days, it seems that there is a good likelihood that we have already seen the peak of the LTC price. In my opinion, i think that people did turn to litecoin because of its lower value than bitcoin, which allowed people to make a greater profit with minor fluctuations in the price, as opposed to bigger coins like bitcoin, hence the reason for the surge in the price. I do believe that although we have seen the peak for litecoin for this year, that next year we could see better prices. 

I stick with your opinion, I don't think there are more surprises for LTC this year. Unless the whales want to give themselves a Christmas present but I'm more than sure great opportunities are coming. Now for this year in my opinion LTC already reached its biggest rebound now it's time to wait for correction.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

@isther69 Although, Litecoin has been full of surprises this month but this has only been due to Bitcoin since they both move stride to stride. If Bitcoin makes a new all time high then so will Litecoin. Many other altcoins are also dependent on Bitcoin and everyone has their eyes on it. So, all we can do is hope for the best.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

@isther69 Although, Litecoin has been full of surprises this month but this has only been due to Bitcoin since they both move stride to stride. If Bitcoin makes a new all time high then so will Litecoin. Many other altcoins are also dependent on Bitcoin and everyone has their eyes on it. So, all we can do is hope for the best.

Exactly friend, that's why I look favorably on LITECOIN because surely BTC continues its upward trend towards its historical maximum, but what most strikes me is that the historical maximum of LTC is $ 400 and we hardly find them just for Above $ 60, which suggests that if it reaches or approaches its maximum, it will leave us a lot of profit compared to BITCOIN.

• +3 1

In December it is possible that the entire market is bullish, however the highs of both Bitcoin and Litecoin are scheduled for 2021, which puts in doubt that this year ends with prices above $ 20,000 and $ 120 respectively.

I am optimistic, I have some coins waiting for a rise again and hoped it would happen soon.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Litcoin is a good currency, it has generated a good profit to many people in this month. A lot of people including me we were holding litecoin but we thought the price will end at $73 maybe, but it crossed $80 and we earn unexpected profit. But litecoin will not reach its 2017s price at this year which was more than $300, it is now going down and I am not sure if it will cross $80 in December.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am having high hopes for both litecoins and Bitcoins. Litecoins are very much on the high these days and I hope that the present trend would continue till the end of the year. Bitcoins are reaching its all time high and I hope it won't crash soon and would continue its positive Trend also. Let's keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not think it has increased up to 60% in November but yes this month it has increased a lot. Maybe most people sell Bitcoin because of low transaction fees.

That's true in this month all the coins pump and I have experience of this that in the end of year every coins rises like BTC also hit such great value and LTC also has a great value still hope it will rise more and in the end of this year in last week's maybe it start dump again because I see many times face this situation..

• +1 1

As bitcoin price get dump from last two days so in this situation litecoin wont pump again in my own view but if the bitcoin again able to recover it price then we can see a another btc bullrun which mean soon altcoin will pump..  Altcoin pump mean we can see easily litecoin bullish..  Its look now litecoin price 69 usd which means It's continue dumping and it may touch to 60usd if not btc again raise up.       

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Litecoin has proved for all of us that it's really strong enough to reach high prices in a short time! reaching the highest price of ltc isn't impossible for sure but it needs much time in my opinion! ltc these days as a key of the market and it's the controller after btc as many experts said! most of us believe in the bright future of ltc especially because its volume but about reaching high prices in a few days let's wait and see what would happen!

• +2 1