Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

Good to see a legit post from dev of a project (if I am not wrong). People are just copy pasting from bitcoinTalk and filling up the space.

Good luck with your project OP.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

40 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good to see a legit post from dev of a project (if I am not wrong). People are just copy pasting from bitcoinTalk and filling up the space.

Yeah, I see that. I am having a blast on here. I dont even care about the payments for comments on this forum (funny I say that on this thread. lol). I am just enjoying the fact that on here people can communicate.

Thanks.

Edited by DIY Tube Video
  • Useful or interesting 3

21 minutes ago, Zeal said:

This a good approach to get a large audience

Thank you. I figured that comments add value to the community as well as videos. So why not reward those people too.

3 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you. I figured that comments add value to the community as well as videos. So why not reward those people too.

Just registered. Didn't like it was asking email. Don't DIY Tube have its wallet? It would be good to have the option to sign up by using address and signed message.

Added a comment but I received nothing, it was test purpose though.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Just registered. Didn't like it was asking email. Don't DIY Tube have its wallet? It would be good to have the option to sign up by using address and signed message.

Added a comment but I received nothing, it was test purpose though.

You do not have to enter any personal information on DIY Tube. Last I checked, we had removed the need to confirm your email account in order to use the entire site. You can enter a fake email and nobody will know. Only thing is you will not receive any updates from us that way. Only reason you would want to use a real email.

DIY Tube Video Community has been running for two years now, while we worked on it and made improvements. During this time the virtual wallet has been working to give a sort of IOU for your activity on the site.

Members get paid every 24 hours for their activity. Tomorrow you will see the payment in your virtual wallet. On the 10th you can withdraw your earnings onto the live blockchain with a few mouse clicks.

When withdrawing DIYT Coins you will click how many you want to withdraw, enter your wallet address and hit submit. That will all be live on the 10th.

Thank you for joining us. I hope you will like your time there.

Just now, Minh158 said:

A good project. I will join to earn DIY. What interests me DIY will mining algorithms? I am willing to rent hashes to minining.

Thank you.

Yes DIY Tube Coin will be open to POW miners with GPU and also masternode POS. Not sure about renting hashes but I do plan to set up a masternode pool later so members can get involved with smaller investments.

We will be making a full announcement of the blockchain details in a few days here on this forum as well as others so stay tuned.

1 minute ago, DIY Tube Video said:

You can enter a fake email and nobody will know. Only thing is you will not receive any updates from us that way. Only reason you would want to use a real email.

How can I will recover my account once I forget password if I use a fake email, no more way to get contact with you, right? Well, I think you have some way to do that.

And thank you for sharing the information. I will upload one video later tonight.

4 minutes ago, Consignee said:

How can I will recover my account once I forget password if I use a fake email, no more way to get contact with you, right? Well, I think you have some way to do that.

And thank you for sharing the information. I will upload one video later tonight.

Well, that is your own option, as I said. You can choose to use your email or not. But one way, is to contact us admin@diytube.video and we can always reset your password for you. It happens a lot.

Or, if you prefer to remain anonymous, you can use our telegram, which will remain open for such purposes: https://t.me/diytubevideo/

6 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I will upload one video later tonight.

By the way, our bonus is still live until Oct 10th. Anyone who uploads their first 10 videos gets 1,000 DIYT Coins in their virtual wallet. After the 10th that bonus will be removed and then you can use your coins as you please in the big wide world.

2 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

By the way, our bonus is still live until Oct 10th. Anyone who uploads their first 10 videos gets 1,000 DIYT Coins in their virtual wallet. After the 10th that bonus will be removed and then you can use your coins as you please in the big wide world.

I can upload 10 videos anytime? I mean at once? No limitation?

For your info, if you don't mind, posting at a row is forbidden although you are not here to post for earning, I know but this can also get you ban.

Just now, cryptolover said:

Hmm cool...What is the difference between you and Dlive ? How much money should i accept to win as a video maker ?

Interesting, I have not even heard about that site yet. I cant say then in comparison but I can tell you that I based DIY Tube earnings on that of YT from three years ago before the adpocalypse. So we should be paying more than YT once we release our blockchain on Oct 10.

For now you can get on and start earning in your virtual wallet and get a jump start on things.

In what crypto currency are you going to pay users on your platform?

Btw it is a bold claim to make 🙂

DIY Tube Will Be One Of The Highest Paying Video Sites

https://www.diytube.video/

I don't think anyone can replace Youtube yet, and

I know of few other dex solutions like Bittubers and LBRY so far

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

I can upload 10 videos anytime? I mean at once? No limitation?

For your info, if you don't mind, posting at a row is forbidden although you are not here to post for earning, I know but this can also get you ban.

You can copy/paste links as fast as you can move your mouse. But its best to split them up a bit over some time to get max coverage on the homepage.

We will have a full channel import function available the week after next. If you upload some videos now, dont worry, you will be able to start at a certain video and end at the last video you made. Hope that makes sense.

Just now, DIY Tube Video said:

We will have a full channel import function available the week after next.

I should mention that we have servers on standy to go live at that time. We will have the ability for a member to burn up an entire server themselves to copy an entire channel to our site with a few mouse clicks.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

In what crypto currency are you going to pay users on your platform?

Btw it is a bold claim to make 🙂

I don't think anyone can replace Youtube yet.

I know of other dex solutions like Bittubers and LBRY so far

We will pay in DIY Tube Coin, our own cryptocurrency which will be released on Oct 10.

I think that after being a full time YouTuber for 7 years, I have good knowledge of the payment system on there. I have over 125,000 subscribers on my main channel plus many other channels.

I set the payment system to equal YT from three years ago before they cut pay to everyone. So paying more is easy.

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I know of other dex solutions like Bittubers and LBRY so far

DIY Tube was started in 2017 and was a live video sharing platform already at that time. I know bittube came around less than a year ago. I am not sure about the other.

I am not even worried about competition because YT is HUGE and losing millions of members daily. There is enough for everyone now and they are only making it worse on YT.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

I am also happy to see that by dev. It look likes great, hope the work will be done by some people who are interested. best wishes for the project DIY.

5 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

these are good options but people stil l prefer youtube. sometimes decentralized options arent that good because people dont care. they just want a good site like youtube even if its controlled and centralized. we need a way to make them get interested, but these tokens where you get paid arent the best solution yet.

The problem with YouTube is that they are cutting pay to members, making it nearly impossible to get monetized and sweeping people under the rug if they dont sway in the direction YT is going, whatever that is.

I know a huge group of homesteaders, preppers, survivalists, gun channels and more  that are all being swept under the rug by YT now.

This is what caused me to start DIY Tube.

6 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Interesting, I have not even heard about that site yet

If I am correct, Dlive was featured by Pewdipie as well.

6 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

You can copy/paste links as fast as you can move your mouse. But its best to split them up a bit over some time to get max coverage on the homepage.

We will have a full channel import function available the week after next. If you upload some videos now, dont worry, you will be able to start at a certain video and end at the last video you made. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks, it makes sense now. I have a youtube channel on handcraft and I hope it will not be a problem if I upload the videos there, I can proof the ownership as well of that youtube channel.

23 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

Well I have some question 

• Whats the price of DIY Tube Coin
  • Where i can exchange DIYT Coin? 
  • How many token I will get for each comment?

Please have a look at our coin page: https://www.diytubecoin.com/

And whitepaper: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

All your questions and more will be answered on there.

We will launch our blockchain on Oct 10, about 9 am EST. Soon after we should be listed on an exchange. There is one I am talking to on this forum unnamed exchange for example.

5 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

We will pay in DIY Tube Coin, our own cryptocurrency which will be released on Oct 10.

I think that after being a full time YouTuber for 7 years, I have good knowledge of the payment system on there. I have over 125,000 subscribers on my main channel plus many other channels.

I set the payment system to equal YT from three years ago before they cut pay to everyone. So paying more is easy.

What is total supply of your DIY coins, and  please post link with more information if you can.

Thank you in advance

2 minutes ago, vlc39 said:

Are these coins even worth anything? Why would anyone buy it if you get paid to post videos and then people sell it? its like a dump coin. What is the plan?

The coin value is set at 10 cents US each at launch. There are many ways to get DIYT Coins.

You get paid for video views or writing comments on DIY Tube Video Community.

On Oct 10, when we launch our live network, you can mine with GPU or masternode.

There is no dumping here. I founded DIY Tube in 2017 and it went live as a video sharing platform. I put two years of my life into this and I am not quitting now. This is everything to me. Everything.

4 minutes ago, Consignee said:

If I am correct, Dlive was featured by Pewdipie as well.

Thanks, it makes sense now. I have a youtube channel on handcraft and I hope it will not be a problem if I upload the videos there, I can proof the ownership as well of that youtube channel.

Please go ahead and upload. We welcome all types of content on DIY Tube. I will take your word that it is your content.

The way we will prevent plagiarism is through community involvement. If someone complains or reports content, then we will act on it. We will protect content creators.

There are some videos of dead channels from YT which people asked if they could upload the content to preserve it. I dont see the harm unless the owner, if alive, asks us to remove it.

5 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

i agree this is bad. but still, these websites need users to watch their videos. and everyone prefers and use youtube. you need a plan to make people want to use the website because its good and have good content. but i like your idea and i hope you succeed. and not only make this to make money and dump your coins like happens a lot with other icos and coins

I agree, once the blockchain is launched we will start a marketing campaign to draw in viewers. We took it slow and steady over the past two years while we improved the platform.

I can assure you that I am dedicating my life to this project. I am all in and I mean it when I say that this is to put money back into the hands of content creators. Of course you have heard it all before from crypto sites but time will tell for sure.