Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

13 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

I absolutely agree with you. Comments made to videos should not be modifiable. It seems a good nod to video owners but creates a shadow of doubt about the seriousness of the entire project. It is a feature that should be removed.

Thank you for validating my concern. After doing much reading on this thread it seems the OP has some issues with control. To modify anothers comment to read different from what they posted is outrageous, is unfair to original poster and is something I find disturbing. He has claimed his site, DIYTube, promotes free speech to those silenced on YouTube but allows silencing on his own platform.

I don't get it, I don't like it, it angers me. This may explain why so many comments have been removed from this thread. I hope you are able to someday see some reward for posting videos. Please keep the community updated. Thanks.

This project is amazing i have read it I am interesting, the earning is unlimited and you get pay for any comment and it doesn't have to be above hundred character or have a posting limit, I am in.

18 minutes ago, flomopeter said:

This project is amazing i have read it I am interesting, the earning is unlimited and you get pay for any comment and it doesn't have to be above hundred character or have a posting limit, I am in.

If I am not mistaken he has said the post has to add value, has to be so many words and must be approved to get credit, meaning it can't be a copy/paste across several channels. If I am wrong, someone can correct me, but that is what has been posted.

2 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

You are welcome.

I am still waiting for  activation of that feature and can spread good news but all remain the same.

Last thing I know is the DIY Tube's response to you that they already paid for the exchange. Hopefully, this is the case and finally they have success in their project because there have been too many delays, and credibility suffers.

As I just stated on my other thread on this forum, I paid for the exchange Wednesday afternoon at just after 5 pm. Today they said it was going to be done quite soon, but this day is over now. I am guessing we will be listed tomorrow because they state up to 3 days to list a coin.

Nothing works perfectly and I am not in control of other people and other countries. I can only pay for the services and wait.

2 hours ago, GhoulSlayer said:

I don't get it, I don't like it, it angers me. This may explain why so many comments have been removed from this thread. I hope you are able to someday see some reward for posting videos. Please keep the community updated. Thanks.

Of course it angers you since it was designed to deter you, yourself. DIY Tube is a troll free zone. But if, based on public opinion, the idea of editing comments is so unpopular, we can remove it. Although, to date it was not publicized so no harm done.

The ability for a channel owner to delete offensive comments will remain though.

1 hour ago, clearconbald said:

Are thеsе coins anything? Why would anybоdy рurchаsе it in the еvent thаt you gеt рaid tо рost mоtion piсturеs аnd it is sold by individuals? Its like a disсаrd сoin. Whаt is thе methodоlogy?

I will havе а sеe at it. I likе соmpetitiоns agаinst соmpaniеs suсh as Google. You never knоw whаt can hаррen. A lоng wаy and its diffiсult, but in саse done right аnd with a phenоmеnal thоught, evеrybody саn ended uр а vеry rich persоn and thе fоllоwing chаrge entryways.

You dont have to purchase the coins. You can mine them, post comments on DIY Tube or upload videos and get paid for views on your videos. But some people will certainly purchase them in case they go up in value. This is inevitable.

The coin has value inside DIY Tube Video Community to pay members for their activities. The idea is for channel owners to pay their bills with their earnings. And advertisers can pay for their ads using DIYT Coin.

1 hour ago, Senku49 said:

I see. So it looks like an airdrop (somehow). Does your DIYT Coin available for trade, and can be converted to other cryptocurrency?

No, and airdrop is free to get a coin out there. DIY Tube has been paying members for activities on the site for over a year now in virtual DIYT Coins. Now our blockchain and real DIYT Coins are completed and, hopefully tomorrow, we will be on an exchange so members can use their earnings to pay their bills.

• Useful or interesting 2

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

DIY Tube Video Community protects the channel owner's rights and content. This is quite unlike YT which thrives on drama. DIY Tube will not tolerate harassment or threatening of channel owners or other members. Such comments will be removed and the person responsible banned.

40 minutes ago, xxxvin said:

Is it some sort of promotion are you will really give some coin? How much it will worth and please provide a screen shot proof / payment proof.

It is not just a promotion. It is a real business which is meant to pay you well for your work. It is meant to help people that YouTube has harmed through the years.

I have shared screen shots again and again on here. You can scroll back through or you can come in and write a comment on DIY Tube. Tomorrow you will see your earnings for your work. That is the best proof.

https://www.diytube.video

Just now, rocsus said:

I have joined this one. I have created a few videos in youtube and bittube. There is no reason why I won't join this one. 

I have checked the back office, a lot of work needs to be done. But I wish all the best.

Thank you. We have  been working for two years on the site. I figure we will still be working for years to come. 

Interesting will join later, bookmarked for now, is there any comparison with Dlive platform? Anyway where this coin will be traded? And i really love to see implementation of live chat and live stream, Good luck!

1 hour ago, Pom4ik said:

Are these coins even worth anything? Why would anyone buy it if you get paid to post videos and then people sell it? its like a dump coin. What is the plan?

Your comment looks just like one I already answered. You dont have to buy anything. You can mine the coin, you can write comments or you can upload videos and get paid for views on your videos.

This is certainly no dump coin. I spent two years working on the platform first and only then did we start work on the coin and blockchain. Nobody spends that much time and money for nothing.

DIY Tube Coins have value inside DIY Tube Video Community as payment for activities and to pay for advertising. More uses are on the way.

1 hour ago, dhemasm said:

Interesting will join later, bookmarked for now, is there any comparison with Dlive platform? Anyway where this coin will be traded? And i really love to see implementation of live chat and live stream, Good luck!

Thank you. I am not familiar with Dlive although I heard of it. I tried Dtube before and it was not worth my time. I am also a content creator myself so being paid well is important.

I have over 2,400 videos on DIY Tube myself so I plan to earn just like everyone else.

I paid for a coin exchange Wednesday but somehow we slipped through the cracks. Last I heard they were syncing with our blockchain and we will be listed soon. Not sure when exactly but I will share it here when we are listed.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:49 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you. We plan to start a heavy marketing campaign soon so the opportunity to earn is going to grow fast.

We have paid for exchange listing but are still waiting for them to finish and get back to us. Last I heard about two hours ago was "Expect listing real quick"

Heavy marketing will make your project and well known brand. I will also participate to help the project grow.

Have you applied for listing on yobit. It is a great exchange. We do not have any issue on this exchange that is why we love this exchange. 

12 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Coins have value inside DIY Tube Video Community as payment for activities and to pay for advertising. More uses are on the way.

Thank you. I am not familiar with Dlive although I heard of it. I tried Dtube before and it was not worth my time. I am also a content creator myself so being paid well is important.

I have over 2,400 videos on DIY Tube myself so I plan to earn just like everyone else.

I paid for a coin exchange Wednesday but somehow we slipped through the cracks. Last I heard they were syncing with our blockchain and we will be listed soon. Not sure when exactly but I will share it here when we are listed.

Dlive It's same like twitch tought, ahh yes i mean dtube not dlive, sorry my bad. Well 2,400 videos was big amount for sure, i will definitely try it later, Thank you!

4 hours ago, Survay said:

Heavy marketing will make your project and well known brand. I will also participate to help the project grow.

Have you applied for listing on yobit. It is a great exchange. We do not have any issue on this exchange that is why we love this exchange. 

Thank you for helping. We are also considering a bounty but I am still gathering opinions on another thread on this forum.

We are on a tight budget because of two years of development of the platform and then the blockchain. DIY Tube and the blockchain are costing me $500 a month right now out of pocket. Yobit will have to come later.

I paid for an exchange but they messed up and did not get us listed yet. Once we sell some coins we can get on other exchanges.

14 minutes ago, dhemasm said:

Dlive It's same like twitch tought, ahh yes i mean dtube not dlive, sorry my bad. Well 2,400 videos was big amount for sure, i will definitely try it later, Thank you!

Ok, well Dtube only paid for 7 days and only if a whale upvoted you. It is not a good substitute for YT. Thanks, hope to see you over there.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

I advise everyone to closely read the terms an conditions on that site. They can and do terminate anyone that doesn't fit their group. You can work months posting videos and building your coins and one day, poof! Its all gone. I can see the need for a terminate option but it appears to be overly abused. They now have about 250 users on that platform but originally there were several hundred more that were deleted. One has to wonder what is really going on over there. And the big question remains, who took possession of all those coins?

Well that doesnt seem very decentralized, youtube does the same thing, how is this site any different then? Did you really terminate an account and not let the users withdraw their coins first ? admin respond? sounds like a dictatorship

I really like money but that I get from crypto talk help me a lot because I'm not here after money only but I'm here because I gain more usefully things. Also those money zi get here I use them to practice what I'm leatning here.

20 hours ago, Caporetto said:

Well that doesnt seem very decentralized, youtube does the same thing, how is this site any different then? Did you really terminate an account and not let the users withdraw their coins first ? admin respond? sounds like a dictatorship

Suddenly a mess of YouTube trolls have shown up trying to destroy our company. You can read our terms for yourself here: http://www.diytube.info/terms-of-service/

Quite the contrary, once your earnings are on the blockchain, we cannot touch them. The blockchain is decentralized. And its hard to get banned. Only for extreme spam or harassment. By the way, we have no channel delete capability at all. Cant delete a channel. We can temporarily ban but not remove. Part of the safety measures when dealing with cryptocurrency = money.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

DIY Tube Coin has been listed on Unnamed Exchange. You can now buy/sell/trade DIY Tube Coins with five trading pairs: BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE and UTIP

Buy Your DIYT Coins here:

BTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_BTC

DOGE https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_DOGE

LTC https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_LTC

ETH https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_ETH

UTIP https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIY_UTIP

For those of you who may be confused by the lies of YouTube trolls, please read our terms and conditions for yourself here: http://www.diytube.info/terms-of-service/

Also read all the details of our coin and blockchain here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

We do not even have the ability to delete an account. Its not built in. Its not possible. We can put a freeze or an account in extreme situations, such as harassment or threatening others, but we cannot delete an account.

And the blockchain is decentralized. Nobody can touch your earnings.

On 10/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you for helping. We are also considering a bounty but I am still gathering opinions on another thread on this forum.

We are on a tight budget because of two years of development of the platform and then the blockchain. DIY Tube and the blockchain are costing me $500 a month right now out of pocket. Yobit will have to come later.

I paid for an exchange but they messed up and did not get us listed yet. Once we sell some coins we can get on other exchanges.

Okay great. I am seeing that you have a great planning for your project. You are also working for hard for your success that is why I want to be the part of this project. I will also invite some of my friends to this project. 

Just now, Rockstar said:

No one is doing any trade. How can I do work in DIY youtube without getting money? Can you add a payout option in usd in your website?

We just got listed and the exchange has a 100 confirmation limit before coins are available to sell to prevent errors.

Look again, people are starting to buy and sell. Its not magic. It takes time for the word to get around. My main goal today is just that - spreading the word.

We cannot pay in USD due to major limitations and costs involved. Please read our coin site for details: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Plus DIY Tube at this time is running at a loss. It costs a lot to run but does not currently earn a single penny yet.

You can help us all by spreading the word about DIY Tube and bringing our views up = more earnings for channel owners.

23 minutes ago, Survay said:

Okay great. I am seeing that you have a great planning for your project. You are also working for hard for your success that is why I want to be the part of this project. I will also invite some of my friends to this project. 

Thank you. Every bit helps and we will all grow together.

Congrats on getting on an exchange.  This thread is hard to follow because it appears you are being spammed by bots posting gobble-de-gook but it's not just here its all over this forum.

2 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you. Every bit helps and we will all grow together.

Yeah I know that. An hour ago I discuss with two of my friends who are very active on youtube. They are very happy to hear about that and they told me that they will join your project.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:06 AM, Jarrem said:

Is this still active? I want to join too for make your platform more popular because of commenting and also to earn cryptos. If this is still active, thank you.

Hi, yes we are still active. Sorry, its hard to find the real posts amidst all the spam bots right now.

I am just about to post an important update, which will be merged here anyway so:

We are forking our blockshain, Please read important details on our main ANN here: 

14 hours ago, Mane Pakyaw said:

its any exchange for this DIY coin? its look legit prohject and paying,,but do you have any roadmap and future ecosystem for DIY coin?

Yes, you can find us on here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

Our coin currently ranks top for BTC/DIYT and ETH/DIYT trading pairs on that exchange.

You can find more details and a road map on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

13 hours ago, terdursgu said:

Hmm соol...What is thе cоntrаst betweеn you and Dlive ? Hоw much сoins should i аcknоwledge tо win as а vidеo crеаtоr ?

I am not sure about that site. We are competing with YouTube and putting money back into the hands of content creators using DIYT Coins, our own cryptocurrency.

We set our pay rate to be higher than YouTube is now.

And you are immediately monetized on DIY Tube. Plus you get paid for comments as well.

4 hours ago, Danya1BIt said:

That is a great project and is giving a very good opportunity to the users of its project. I will like to get involved in this project. I want to know that on which exchange this coin is listed? Is it listed on yobit? I will like to see your coin on yobit because it is my favorite exchange. 

Please see my answer above. We do hope to get on Yobit later on as well.

2 hours ago, ashasanga said:

So i understand that DIY tube has this coin is called DIY, I Want to know if this coin is a token or a full crypto and as some of us know most ICOs serves some purpose, what's the purpose of this great coin "DIY".

DIY Tube Coin is a real cryptocurrency on our own Blockchain. We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale.

The purpose of DIYT Coin is as payment for video views and comments on DIY Tube. And it is a form of payment for advertisers to run ads on DIY Tube. There will be more functions added soon such as a store which allows you to make purchases with DIYT.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:56 PM, Ratash said:

I checked the website its good mutual help between you and the community you paid them to spread the word about your project but i did not understand exactly how it works.

Wow its good to hear you that this website is giving us payment if we do hard word really nice to hear and i think we need to more learn about this website that how and when they give us payment.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT