Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

3 hours ago, VileCryptoMiner said:

Why do you hide the view count?  How is someone is to know how many views they had on their videos? We need to trust you?

There is nothing hidden to channel owners. I was programming on the homepage and lost the views but will bring them back. Right now I am working on other things which are more important at this time.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

On 1/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, SlavaKPSS said:

An interesting visit to your site, and it looks simple, you need more advertising and promotion on your site to increase awareness about it. Are you planning to do this soon? So anyone can do and upload their own video there, right?

Yes, anyone can upload their own creative content. And yes we are working to create awareness of our site and blockchain.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

On 10/5/2019 at 5:02 PM, Consignee said:

Just registered. Didn't like it was asking email. Don't DIY Tube have its wallet? It would be good to have the option to sign up by using address and signed message.

Added a comment but I received nothing, it was test purpose though.

Why getting registered when you don't have email address I think they are doing the right thing so as not to do business with  a scammer they want to be sure who they are doing business with 

On 10/5/2019 at 6:06 PM, hexwin said:

My suggestion would be that you also add dark theme on your website.

It does need some tweaking, but it would look nice. 

They are demanding to build up up a identity identical as YouTube and that will certainly discover time if they hold skilled management and proper intimates to promote the project.

How exactly does this get paid for writing works? because I visited the website and I do not have a proper understanding of what is described there. have you earn from it? and can I cash out anytime I want or are there strict times?.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:57 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Yeah, I see that. I am having a blast on here. I dont even care about the payments for comments on this forum (funny I say that on this thread. lol). I am just enjoying the fact that on here people can communicate.

Thanks.

Do you have any guidelines or rules on what comments should be made on your videos? Some people might report the paid comments to Youtube and get them removed.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

This platform sounds like cryptotalk , I hope it is as good as cryptotalk cause it will help a lot of people just like this forum have been doing for the past months, I will go and try this now to see how good it is, if it pays well, I will share it to as many I can.

Thanks for sharing this, let me register and try it.. I didnt believe that you can earn a living money online but since now i do.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Just registered. Didn't like it was asking email. Don't DIY Tube have its wallet? It would be good to have the option to sign up by using address and signed message.

Added a comment but I received nothing, it was test purpose though.

It looks like a good project i would.try it later and iwill test if  that was really paying like crypto talk.as i read all of youre comments and reply i found it interesting.

Unfortunately, I have not found any information on the cost of DIY Tube Coins anywhere. Are these coins traded on any exchange? Maybe someone can help me find out how much they pay for a comment on a video (if they still pay)?

I am confused, how can I only write comments, we get something on the platform. How does it work, can it really produce results?

On 10/5/2019 at 4:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

so, we are paid in DIYTube coin but those coin have some value? i mean are they listed on exchanges now?

i found those coin on the ether scan but they are worth 0?

is this site a waste of time then?

17 hours ago, nerducont said:
14 hours ago, Man said:

I am confused, how can I only write comments, we get something on the platform. How does it work, can it really produce results?

You get paid for video sees or composing comments on DIY Tube Video Community.

Ohh, if that's the way the platform works. Then something like that I have ever done. But at that time, I was just watching. Not writing comments.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:10 PM, quimisma said:

When YT cut our pay I needed to put the money back into the hands of substance makers so I begun DIY Tube in 2017. We are presently shake strong and prepared to go standard.

Very terrible, so until now you are still playing for DIY Tube. How many results can you get when using the platform?

I suppose you should paintings a bit greater for your layout, in particular for cell browsers. in reality, for my part your website looks exactly like YouTube but i'm talking approximately YouTube from 10 years ago.

I hope this campaign would be like this one, from cryptotalk. I will try to join it soon, when i will have some free time to spend

Thank you for this information, I was looking for other sites to earn extra income aside cryptotalk, I will try this one out, I just hope it is legit just as cryptotalk.

its a really good idea if its just like cryptotalk and i think the only difference between this two platforms is cryptotalk is about crypto but i believe cryptotalk is more useful Because here we share knowledge and information anyway i like it and if i had time i would try it.

I recently heard about DIY Tube Video and making money with comments, I was a bit interested and learned a little bit, it was like contributing and raising value.

Is it really honest and is there proof of withdrawal? And I think that putting a participant and the link in this section is wrong so you should pay attention the next time and make your posts in the correct section so that you are not subject to warning or ban

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh great DIY TUBE video community is also like Crypto talk where you can easily comment and post about digitalization of currencies and about the forum to generate income it seems good and will definitely try to experience it.

My intimation would be that you besides enhance evil theme on your website.

It does want roughly tweaking, but it would seem nice. 

• -1 1