Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

21 hours ago, khan22 said:

I used it but this site will not pay you good like the other website and thats why i left that site. I upload some videos on it but i do not get any view and thats the main reason because there is not high traffic on that site. Crypto is the best market in the world which pay you good and fast.

It takes time to build up a video channel. You cannot expect to get high earnings in a short time. If you are into making videos, I suggest you keep at it. If you are on YT as well, dont stop. Do both. DIY Tube will grow. We have only just started marketing.

Some people came to DIY Tube and say they got more views on DIY Tube in a month than they ever did on YT in years. The reason is that everyone gets their day on the homepage on DIY Tube and we dont hide any channels from the search results.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

this is a new of opportunity for all community in here we are happy to heard about the chance i think i need to try but im still need education on there for more feature .

Is this campaign still running or is it finished? I want to follow it but there is no update from you, thank you

Its a great offer that we get some more on just commenting on any website because i am a jobless person and now i am trying to make more money in online world but i am not found any good way and now i am trying to learn about crypto that how it works. Cryptotalk will help so much me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/5/2019 at 9:16 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

You do not have to enter any personal information on DIY Tube. Last I checked, we had removed the need to confirm your email account in order to use the entire site. You can enter a fake email and nobody will know. Only thing is you will not receive any updates from us that way. Only reason you would want to use a real email.

DIY Tube Video Community has been running for two years now, while we worked on it and made improvements. During this time the virtual wallet has been working to give a sort of IOU for your activity on the site.

Members get paid every 24 hours for their activity. Tomorrow you will see the payment in your virtual wallet. On the 10th you can withdraw your earnings onto the live blockchain with a few mouse clicks.

When withdrawing DIYT Coins you will click how many you want to withdraw, enter your wallet address and hit submit. That will all be live on the 10th.

Thank you for joining us. I hope you will like your time there.

I do not trust on this project because there are so many projects are running now and peoples will say that this is real and good project but i am now not trusted on these projects because i already waste so much time on these type of projects and now i just join the bounties and airdrops for free coins.

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

I do not trust on this project because there are so many projects are running now and peoples will say that this is real and good project but i am now not trusted on these projects because i already waste so much time on these type of projects and now i just join the bounties and airdrops for free coins.

Interesting since we have a well established business already and then we developed the blockchain. Most bounties and airdrops are set up before there is a solid business to back them.

If you join DIY Tube and write a comment today, you will see that you got paid already tomorrow.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:32 AM, Danity said:

how much coins that we will get if i make a comment on 20 video?

and about your coins is there any exchange that we can trade it  into bitcoin.

They paid low amount but the using of D|Y website is so much easy and simple i use this site but this is so much slow but we can make money through this easily and this these coins still value is not so much high so if you want to try this then go and try and enjoy the coins.

BetFury                                                   

I will see the project progress after 2 - 3 month later. If the project still keep their promise i will try to join it.

Is it have any apps in play store? So i can try it with mobile. Because not all time we are on desktop.

And how about the token, is it already on exchanges or not? Because i don't see any token about DIY Tube Videos.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I have opened your link and registered an account on this diytube. I have made some comments as well hopefully it will reward me tomorrow. I am gonna upload my own content too if it really pays me. And one thing more what is the price of diy coin, where it is listed and which wallets to use for withdraw ?

On 10/5/2019 at 8:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Oh thank you for sharing a useful article with us. The first thing I want to know is how can I withdraw money from DIY and how much money can I earn daily if I work hard on DIY. Is there any minimum withdraw condition. Please clarify soon I want to work on it.

7 hours ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

Oh thank you for sharing a useful article with us. The first thing I want to know is how can I withdraw money from DIY and how much money can I earn daily if I work hard on DIY. Is there any minimum withdraw condition. Please clarify soon I want to work on it.

To withdraw your earnings from DIY Tube simply go to your wallet on the navigation bar where it says "Earnings" and then click "Withdraw DIYT Coins". Currently the minimum withdrawal is 100 DIYT but this can change as the market value fluctuates.

There is no limit to how much you can earn on DIY Tube Video Community. The fastest way to earn is to upload videos and promote your channel. Do not use bots or fake views which can get your channel suspended.

Later, when you have earned some coins, you can stake them and earn a passive income on our Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals here: http://www.cryptocurrencyocean.com/masternodemining/

If you have some money to invest, the fastest way to make some money is to purchase some DIY Tube Coins on the website above and then stake them. Members are currently seeing 100% ROI in a month.

7 hours ago, Nazifi said:

Is there some assurance that they will be on a trade? There are such a large number of coins out there, it's genuine mistaking for me to know which ones have potential. You said we can sell them out - in the event that they are virtual coins, at that point who is going to get them with real coins?

We are already listed on two exchanges. Right now on one of the exchanges someone has listed some at a very low price, which is a bonus for buyers. We are starting a marketing campaign which will step up sales and bring in buyers for DIYT Coins.

And we are working inside DIY Tube to create more value and use for the coin. Currently members can promote their own video or channel using DIYT Coins. Advertisers must use DIYT to pay for ads. And you can donate to your favorite channel or pay for a video or a shout out. There are many uses and more to come.

Details on our coin: https://www.diytubecoin.com including links to buy or sell.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

1 hour ago, Janecai said:

Does it pay? or the program is finished now. I just saw this thread. I will try it so that I know if I can still follow it

This is an ongoing and long term reward. Comments must be related to the video content and original. No copy/paste.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:40 PM, nira09 said:

what made your Blockchain launch postponed?

just sharing information that I found:

100 comments = 1 DIYT

100 thumbs up = 1 DIYT

1,000 video views = 10 DIYT

1 DIYT = $ 0.10 USD

So, according to the above data, we have to write 1000 comments to receive 10 DYIT or $1. If we write 20 comments per day, it takes 50 days to earn one dollar if we suppose DIYT price stays steady. Do we have to comment only on certain channels and categories to get paid or any category is accepted?

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Do you think earning $1 every 50 days is worth it? If there are any rules or restrictions for comments, it makes it even harder to earn. I visited DIYtube website and I think it is a good start but the reward is low. The other problem is that DIYT is still not a popular coin and this means we will have difficulty converting it to any other cryptocurrency or fiat.

Thank you very much for your information. i am doing this task for few days but i think the payment is not good in diy tube.

It's actually a good thing to get coin rewards from watching videos and writing comments, but if the price of the DIY coin is very low, it will certainly make followers of the comments program being lazy to interact in the comment column,,,,

Does DIY Coin have a roadmap and white paper, I am curious to try it.

19 hours ago, jore1 said:

Its price fluctuates daily and you cannot be sure that their prices are always at that level so it is normal for prices to fluctuate.

You will notice a pattern. Someone buys up some coins and then YouTube trolls who mined some coins sell to one another at a few SAT and then come on here bragging about how "low" the value is. Then someone buys coins again, raising the value back up and the trolls do their thing again. Repeat and repeat. Until they are out of coins.

Our plan is to invest 50% of our ad revenue into buying coins once we get ads running. We will need the coins to pay for video views and comments on our platform anyway.

The coins are rewarded fairly to miners and Masternode holders right now. So we will have to buy the coins on the market for DIY Tube Video Community. It was planned this way in order to stabilize the price and keep them circulating.

So once ads are running, there is no way the trolls can harm our price again.

11 hours ago, Sayeed Rahman said:

I do not know about diy tube vedios a lot. Recently i join diy tube vedio, i do not know how to earn. But i think i know a lot of about this a short time latter. Thanks

Well, if you got views on a video, then you already have earned. Its automatic and pays out every 24 hours. Keep going and earn some more. Later you can sell your earnings on the exchange.

To see your earnings, sign into your account and on the top center, you can see how much DIYT Coins you have earned.

I saw many project like this, but they've never endure the strong competence in the market because luck of community support, luck of funds.

11 hours ago, NanoT said:

The project is active, still paying?  I am interested in entering I have 24-hour internet access, and it would be a good option to entertain myself and earn something in the course, greetings.

Yes, we are still paying and this project is still going. It will continue to run as long as DIY Tube Video exists

1 minute ago, Felling said:

thanks, it makes experience now. i've a youtube channel on handcraft and that i desire it will now not be a trouble if I add the videos there, i'm able to evidence the possession as nicely of that youtube channel.

Come on over and upload your videos. Everyone is welcome to share their videos on DIY Tube

About 7 month ago I know about DIY tube from steemit platform. Then I research about DIY tube. I think DIY tube are useful for who have youtube channels  account. I haven’t any youtube channels that's why i didn’t any activists in DIY tube.     

On 10/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Wow thanks for giving us information about plateform , i recently viewed your plateform and i finds it very good , BTW how much can we earn per day from it ? are the amount  fixed or random according to work 

21 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Wow thanks for giving us information about plateform , i recently viewed your plateform and i finds it very good , BTW how much can we earn per day from it ? are the amount  fixed or random according to work 

The amount of earnings is not limited. You can keep earning for views on your videos and comments you write as long as DIY Tube exists. The pay rate per view or comment is set but can change based on DIYT Coins value at any given time.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:17 AM, huyscoi40 said:

What I need to do is just upload the video there, right? and what is the minimum payout, I also believe that videos with more comments may be more valuable, so users are encouraged to post, Thank you for the information

You can find information about payment rates on our coin page https://www.diytubecoin.com

7 hours ago, ze0n said:

This is a very Great Project. 

Youtube is Time up. How much you paid  for content or uploader.

Thanks. The amount paid for views and writing comments are listed on our about page here: https://www.diytube.info/about/

Make sure to read the notes about the increased payment rates.

7 hours ago, Chandan kumar said:

I don't know that what is Diy tube and how that platform looks like but I suggest you that when you move to any platform firstly you have to check about that platform then you have to go there because many of them are stole your personal data without your permission.

We dont even require you to enter any real personal information. We dont collect any data or sell any either.

2 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

I do not have any information about that is diytube is listed coin or not. If they paid us then it's good for us if this is fake then its okay I will try to find out is correct or not. 

Write a comment today and see your earnings increased tomorrow. Then please come back and let everyone know your results.