Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

16 minutes ago, VileCryptoMiner said:

So people have to run 2-3 days your compiled app without looking at the source code?

People dont have to do anything. They can use the wallets now or wait. I have been working on this for two years so it wont bother me if you wait two more days for the new updates.

The wallets are there. People are mining. People are earning coins on our main video site. Some people will wait. Its all good.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

12 minutes ago, Abderrazak19 said:

I checked the website and i didn't find how to create my own account in order to start job

Do i have to buy your tokens to start doing that Thanks

To join DIY Tube Video Community you go here: https://www.diytube.video

On the top right side click on the login button. On the new window, down lower, you can click the button to create a new account. Membership is free. You can start earning right away. Payments are every 24 hours, run once a night.

I hope that helps.

2 minutes ago, King said:

Is it still on going? How can we get the payments if ever? Are there any rules? Goodluck to your project😊

Yes, this site has been up for two years now. We just went public with our own DIYT Coins and blockchain. Some time next week members will be able to sell their earnings on coin exchanges.

You get paid every 24 hours in the virtual wallet for writing comments or views on videos you uploaded.

You can find our terms here: http://www.diytube.info/terms-of-service/

Thank you

2 hours ago, Donanald said:

I found what you explained was interesting, but I couldn't find DIYT on the coinmarketcap site.
where can I know more about your program, man?
Is this a coin or a coin?
I still don't understand ...

Hi man, I advise you to go back to the beginning of this topic page.
there you can read complete information about this.
and you can find information on how to take part in this free reward.
please return to the first page ...

On 10/5/2019 at 3:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

i believe this is a great way of competing with youtube where the only one making money are youtube itself and the video creator and clearly google for googleadsense. I will give a go. I have a question before going to check it. It the remuneration standard to everyone or it goes in line with the reputation you might have? Let's say... the higher your reputation is and the higher will be the remuneration in DIY you will get per comment!? Thanks for your answer!

I checked that and in my opinion this site is not good and this type of work is wasting of time because when you use this site for earning then you want to upload videos but during videos you use data balance and its so costly

8 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

Exactly those doubts arose when I entered the DIY Tube site. I have registered for purposes of testing but I did not like to see that in a section they request not only email but also data similar to KYC protocols. Will it be mandatory to deliver that data to make withdrawals? I hope not.

For the rest I liked to find many videos that deal with topics such as green energy and free software.

In short, I remain optimistic about the benefits of DIY Tube and hopefully it will be another great option for crypto-digital life.

Although we put the KYC form in place long ago, we do not require it at all. We chose to go with virtual wallets instead so we dont need your personal information. Even your email is optional but without an email, you cant get a password reset later. And I would think, with money involved, you would at least want that possibility.

7 hours ago, Donanald said:

I found what you explained was interesting, but I couldn't find DIYT on the coinmarketcap site.
where can I know more about your program, man?
Is this a coin or a coin?
I still don't understand ...

We have had the video platform for two years but we made sure that was solid first. Then we made the blockchain. We only released the blockchain to the public yesterday. Now we have to get listed on an exchange. That will take 2 to 5 days.

4 hours ago, Dwayne C. Rose said:

A good project. I will join to earn DIY. What interests me DIY will mining algorithms? I am willing to rent hashes to minining.

We are open to mining. Our algo is nist5. ASICS are on board so the network hash is high though. Renting is probably the best way to go now. Here is the mining pool: http://icopool.club/site/mining

And our wallets: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

3 hours ago, webdeals said:

i believe this is a great way of competing with youtube where the only one making money are youtube itself and the video creator and clearly google for googleadsense. I will give a go. I have a question before going to check it. It the remuneration standard to everyone or it goes in line with the reputation you might have? Let's say... the higher your reputation is and the higher will be the remuneration in DIY you will get per comment!? Thanks for your answer!

Thank you. Half of our team are/were YouTubers ourselves so we know what the community needs. There is no "reputation" rank on the site overall. But rather there are thumbs up and down on comments and videos, which affect the payout a very tiny bit overall. This was set in place to allow the community to help wipe out spam and harassment. Down vote abuse is limited by the number of down votes allowed per day.

3 hours ago, muneebzafar889 said:

I checked that and in my opinion this site is not good and this type of work is wasting of time because when you use this site for earning then you want to upload videos but during videos you use data balance and its so costly

I do not at all understand what you are saying there because there is no cost at all to the members of DIY Tube. DIY Tube pays for everything and the entire platform is free for the members. And you get paid for your activities.

10 minutes ago, Lucia J. Nash said:

these are good options but people stil l prefer youtube. sometimes decentralized options arent that good because people dont care. they just want a good site like youtube even if its controlled and centralized. we need a way to make them get interested, but these tokens where you get paid arent the best solution yet.

I have been on YouTube full time for 7 years. I had a good income and a $1,500 a month mortgage, all from my earnings on YT. When they cut my pay to $800 in a months time but would not tell me why or how to fix it, I lost it all. My story has been repeated thousands, maybe millions of times around the World.

Now they censor and delete channels without warning. Not good. Its not to be trusted anymore.

So two years ago I founded DIY Tube and now we are in position to put money back into the pockets of content creators once again.

11 minutes ago, benithomasha said:

ooh! i see these pay/post keep on increasing plus that's a new site never heard of it. this is a good way to promote i guess, but does your site pay like youtube?

DIY Tube pays like YouTube did about 3 years ago, so now its more than they pay because they keep reducing pay to channel owners. And DIY Tube monetizes immediately whereas on YT you have to work for months/years to get monetization. We pay in DIY Tube Coins which reduce our cost for accounting, allowing us to put more money into improving the platform. In a few days you will be able to trade our coins on the exchanges.

1 hour ago, Barbara C. Martinez said:

It would be good to have the option to sign up by using address and signed message.

Added a comment but I received nothing, it was test purpose though

You will find the pay in your wallet tomorrow. Payments are made 1x every 24 hours.

I like your idea. Its a good thing to consider for the future.

2 hours ago, benithomasha said:

Well that's just a smart idea, i see more and more crypto owners put their money into a good use your projects. If more people shift to DIY over youtube and they will when they found out about you as i will too, Its a good way to make cryptocurrency recognized out there in the world.

Thank you. That was part of the original plan as well. To make crypto so easy to use that it will be more widely accepted. In a few days withdrawal of your earnings onto the blockchain will be as easy as a few mouse clicks.

3 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

We are open to mining. Our algo is nist5. ASICS are on board so the network hash is high though. Renting is probably the best way to go now. Here is the mining pool: http://icopool.club/site/mining

And our wallets: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

Thank you. Half of our team are/were YouTubers ourselves so we know what the community needs. There is no "reputation" rank on the site overall. But rather there are thumbs up and down on comments and videos, which affect the payout a very tiny bit overall. This was set in place to allow the community to help wipe out spam and harassment. Down vote abuse is limited by the number of down votes allowed per day.

I do not at all understand what you are saying there because there is no cost at all to the members of DIY Tube. DIY Tube pays for everything and the entire platform is free for the members. And you get paid for your activities.

I have been on YouTube full time for 7 years. I had a good income and a $1,500 a month mortgage, all from my earnings on YT. When they cut my pay to $800 in a months time but would not tell me why or how to fix it, I lost it all. My story has been repeated thousands, maybe millions of times around the World.

Now they censor and delete channels without warning. Not good. Its not to be trusted anymore.

So two years ago I founded DIY Tube and now we are in position to put money back into the pockets of content creators once again.

DIY Tube pays like YouTube did about 3 years ago, so now its more than they pay because they keep reducing pay to channel owners. And DIY Tube monetizes immediately whereas on YT you have to work for months/years to get monetization. We pay in DIY Tube Coins which reduce our cost for accounting, allowing us to put more money into improving the platform. In a few days you will be able to trade our coins on the exchanges.

thanks for your reply. I have registered myself in your platform and I have checked a bit what will be the reward in place for comments, video views etc... for comment it is very very low... but clearly I do understand that you can't pay people for commenting but this discourage people for watching videos for then comment with a relevant message.  100 comments for 1 DIY (10cents) seems to be just little....

6 hours ago, webdeals said:

thanks for your reply. I have registered myself in your platform and I have checked a bit what will be the reward in place for comments, video views etc... for comment it is very very low... but clearly I do understand that you can't pay people for commenting but this discourage people for watching videos for then comment with a relevant message.  100 comments for 1 DIY (10cents) seems to be just little....

Oh, I forgot to mention the blog post. We changed the payment for now but did not change the whitepaper. We are paying 1 cent worth of DIYT Coins per comment now. And video views for content creators is up to $5 worth of DIY Tube for 1,000 views.

6 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

Perfect. I wish you the greatest success, not only because we can earn many satoshis 😃 but because people can find there - from what I have seen - many videos of great utility and social relevance. Good luck.

Thank you. Once we sell some coins we will start advertising our video site as well and increase views.

Haha, exciting. I'm absolutely thrilled to read this! Let me actually go and check the place out immediately! I enjoy commenting on forums genuinely.. and getting paid for doing so is even better.. though ...I'll just comment on the topics that I find interesting. I'd probably comment even if I weren't paid. I think it's fair to pay the user too, after all the advertisers appreciate engaged users.

6 hours ago, Joseph A. Whited said:

ust registered. Didn't like it was asking email. Don't DIY Tube have its wallet? It would be good to have the option

You dont have to use your real email but if you dont, you cant reset your password and then you would lose your earnings. But its up to you.

Yes we have a wallet: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

4 hours ago, Marjorie P. Hernandez said:

Are these coins even worth anything? Why would anyone buy it if you get paid to post videos and then people sell it? its like a dump coin.

We just launched the blockchain and we will be listed on a coin exchange soon. A dump coin is generally one where a person runs an ICO and pumps it full of money, then runs away. We spent 2 years developing a platform first and only then did we set up the blockchain. This is rare in the crypto community.

Also a coin with a real world use is one that succeeds best over one with no function. That is why we put the function first and then the blockchain and coin.

No, we are here to stay for the long haul.

12 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Oh, I forgot to mention the blog post. We changed the payment for now but did not change the whitepaper. We are paying 1 cent worth of DIYT Coins per comment now. And video views for content creators is up to $5 worth of DIY Tube for 1,000 views.

Thank you. Once we sell some coins we will start advertising our video site as well and increase views.

so you did drop down from 10$ to 5$ the 1k views. I will be waiting to see more users on the platform as at the moment the videos are not getting many views in general but it will definitely change soon 🙂

14 minutes ago, webdeals said:

so you did drop down from 10$ to 5$ the 1k views. I will be waiting to see more users on the platform as at the moment the videos are not getting many views in general but it will definitely change soon 🙂

We INCREASED from $1 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Our network hash is currently over 400 GH so the miners are on board mining our coin. We are going to list on an exchange this week, which will also draw interest. Once we raise money from coin sales, we will advertise and it will all take off.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Consignee said:

How can I will recover my account once I forget password if I use a fake email, no more way to get contact with you, right? Well, I think you have some way to do that.

And thank you for sharing the information. I will upload one video later tonight.

Did you upload a video to the site? Just wondering. Too many pages to read through to find out, thought I would just ask you how it went and what your thoughts were. Seems to be a lot like Minds.com with the payment system. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Gettinice said:

but remember that Yobitm already has its investment plans and is a platform allied to cryptotalk. Now, if the administrators see that the community grows, they may add some investment plan. Or keep giving prizes for our posts

Your suggestions are good ones. We will look into that. Yobit is on our list of exchanges to get on.

6 hours ago, bocodoba@ieasymail.net said:

Are these coins even worth anything? Why would anyone buy it if you get paid to post videos and then people sell it?

A good cryptocurrency has a solid platform and use behind it. That is a very important key to success. Since we put the platform first and worked on it for two years and only then set up the blockchain, I believe we are on the path to success.

DIY Tube Coin is also open to miners both POW and Masternode, giving it more value and creating traffic on the network.

46 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

I summarize my experience with DIY Tube so far.

• I have been testing DIY Tube a few days and the work (view, like, comments) takes place without any inconvenience.
  • I have also received the DIY coins as stipulated. So far so good.
  • I wanted to try the change of DIY tokens to satoshis but still no exhange has been enabled, although it was planned be ready for several days ago.
  • There has been a very strong discussion in Bitcointalk where the DIY owner has been accused of being a serial scammer and other things. DIY owner has defended himself, of course.
  • DIY Tube has reported its latest inconveniences and that this week they will enable the exchange.
  • I will wait to try that last step to make a final decision of whether or not I continue working with this videos.
  • If all goes well, I will probably try to rent for mining to see how profitable this tool is.

I am still slightly optimistic about this project  that has looked so promising...

Thank you for your honest feedback and opinions. Mining is taking off like crazy now with a network hash of 1.3 TH last time I checked. You can mine here: http://icopool.club/site/mining

I submitted to some exchanges today. It should take 2 to 5 days to get listed. I will let everyone know here.

Edited by DIY Tube Video
misspell edit

17 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

We INCREASED from $1 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Our network hash is currently over 400 GH so the miners are on board mining our coin. We are going to list on an exchange this week, which will also draw interest. Once we raise money from coin sales, we will advertise and it will all take off.

I do understand. Thanks for coming back to me. I think that probably I have read in a wrong way in your forum that the actual 1k views were paid 10$ but as I said I think I have read it in the wrong way. Exchange + mining seems a dream mate! Keep doing well 🙂 I do rather prefer watching than making videos.

Is there any target date for the remuneration? For instance... I do create a video... this will be on the platform for months or years... will it generate income all the time someone goes and watch it or it is set that after a week (example) the amount of views received will be rewarded and that's it? 

5 hours ago, webdeals said:

I do understand. Thanks for coming back to me. I think that probably I have read in a wrong way in your forum that the actual 1k views were paid 10$ but as I said I think I have read it in the wrong way. Exchange + mining seems a dream mate! Keep doing well 🙂 I do rather prefer watching than making videos.

Is there any target date for the remuneration? For instance... I do create a video... this will be on the platform for months or years... will it generate income all the time someone goes and watch it or it is set that after a week (example) the amount of views received will be rewarded and that's it? 

Thank you. You will earn for views on your video as long as your video remains on DIY Tube.

4 hours ago, Jorge N. Bos said:

A good project. I will join to earn DIY. What interests me DIY will mining algorithms? I am willing to rent hashes to minining.

NIST5 algo and our network hash is already over 1 TH so its taking off very well.

You can mine here: http://icopool.club/site/mining

4 hours ago, Trostr said:

its any exchange for this DIY coin? its look legit prohject and paying,,but do you have any roadmap and future ecosystem for DIY coin?

We are submitting to exchanges and waiting to be listed. May take 2 to 5 days to get listed.

We have plans for the future and a roadmap on our coin site, near the bottom: https://www.diytubecoin.com

On 10/11/2019 at 8:48 PM, bitcoinpc said:

Ok this look legit project.

I will make the account . IS DIY available on exchanges ?

Thank you. Not yet. We are submitting to exchanges this week. Should take 2 to 5 days to be listed. Please join our telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Or discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

For live updates.

3 hours ago, CoinBuyer said:

Dude! What is up with with your video platform? Its full of filth. I also seen a banner ad inviting me to the darkweb with a tagline something about fulfilling desires of children. WTF man. Is there anyone on that site with any moral values? I took a screen shot of your website and I'll send it to interpol. I have to report you because you recorded my IP and probably put cookies on my computer linking me to CP. Sick, very, very sick people over there.  

You are absolutely on the wrong site or the wrong forum thread here. We have no ads running at this time on DIY Tube Video Community https://www.diytube.video

35 minutes ago, alther said:

Maybe he drunk, and get headache. 🙂 

Haha! You have me literally laughing out loud. Thanks.

48 minutes ago, SUGI5091 said:

Good project. But i dont see a good video here, hopely next will be added a great video so will more people will come here to see and looking. 

Any date or news about how this coin will be in market ?

Someone blasted us with their channel. We have the ability to import an entire YT channel with a couple mouse clicks. It will pass as more videos are uploaded.

We are submitting to exchanges. Should take 2 to 5 days. Watch our telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Or discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

for live updates

29 minutes ago, Black25 said:

Did you thought about offering bitcoin as a payment at least until your own coin is launched? I think this will attract a lot more users to your platform. Even though it will cost you more money for this i think it's worth it 

Yes actually I considered trying to partner with other cryptocurrencies as well. Happy I did not because one I wanted to work with tanked. Best to be on our own blockchain.

Plus we have no income from DIY Tube at this time so bitcoin would be all expenses and impossible to maintain.

We felt that a virtual wallet would be best for various reasons and its been working so far. We have not really advertised our platform yet so views are not high. We need to have a fund raiser first. Then market and draw in viewers.

8 minutes ago, alther said:

Your welcome sir. That's make me laugh to when i read it..... hahahaha . wish the best for this project.

Thank you 🙂

7 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you. You will earn for views on your video as long as your video remains on DIY Tube.

NIST5 algo and our network hash is already over 1 TH so its taking off very well.

You can mine here: http://icopool.club/site/mining

We are submitting to exchanges and waiting to be listed. May take 2 to 5 days to get listed.

We have plans for the future and a roadmap on our coin site, near the bottom: https://www.diytubecoin.com

cheers for coming back to me! 🙂 sadly I am not a good video maker otherwise I would definitely give a go to your platform. What I can do instead is checking other people posts and comment them

1 hour ago, SUGI5091 said:

Nice supporter for sicko's i think is you you can get that video it mean you  watching everytime.And why you still here not go to interpool and proof it. 

Haha. Thumbs up. Thanks. These guys are insane.

4 hours ago, webdeals said:

cheers for coming back to me! 🙂 sadly I am not a good video maker otherwise I would definitely give a go to your platform. What I can do instead is checking other people posts and comment them

Well, enjoy then. You can get some coins while supporting the community 🙂