Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

28 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I have not tested that before myself. One easy way is to embed a video, make it private, view it and see if it counts. The view count would show up on the video on DIY Tube. Making it a private link means nobody on the DIY Tube homepage would be able to see it. Only those with the direct link (embedded) could see it.

Well thank my friend for the clarifications
I will register with it and try these properties and ways I hope it has good profits

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

2 hours ago, DIYTubeFanBoy said:

So are we launching today? I'm so ready! I got a couple of miners idling itching to make some DIYCoin! I got 3 phase 440 lines so I got lots of juice. Lets get rich? Whata you say?

Would those happen to be ASIC miners? We are working on something for the ASICS. Thats why its taking us a bit longer to get ready this time.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

Actually we went live one time officially and got hit with an ASIC miner literally minutes later, which took all the mining rewards from every single block. This drove up the difficulty so that nobody else could mine at all. On a brand new blockchain that means death.

So we shut it down and are taking our time to rework the code and make sure the next time is solid and that we cannot be harmed by an ASIC miner.

We hope to go live soon but are not going to list a specific time or date so we dont disappoint.

Please disregard the words of that other person who answered you before I could.

Edited by DIY Tube Video
forgot something

i have signed up but how can i get paid by commenting and writing i didn't seen the option there. please help me find.

That's great. It's a way to increase interaction between producers and viewers and give them benefits.  Help videos increase recommendations and reward viewers

36 minutes ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

I have another question. I've been reading your documents and it says each of the founders are "given" a masternode. Does that mean they were literally given to them and didn't pay the $4000 that were assigned to the masternode? Seems a bit unfair if that is the case.

The only reward the founders get after two years of work on the platform is one masternode each. We take no block fees, and no other benefits at all. Some blockchain devs take up to 10% of each block reward. We dont take anything.

I think that a single masternode each, which is needed to start the blockchain anyway, is not unfair at all considering thats all we get.

35 minutes ago, mamoun1949 said:

they just want a good site like youtube even if its controlled and centralized. we need a way to make them get interested, but these tokens where you get paid arent the best solution yet.

Once we hit the coin exchanges, soon, it will be good pay for members of DIY Tube. But we will be transparent about our workings unlike YT.

36 minutes ago, Haydoidayctm said:

That's great. It's a way to increase interaction between producers and viewers and give them benefits.  Help videos increase recommendations and reward viewers

Thank you. I hope to see you over there 🙂

12 hours ago, Kingbtc said:

Nice to listen to the diy tube video it's paid for the comment and other but I think it's a good idea to get paid for watching videos but I think it's not famous at this time and then why i visit at This Time but view on the zero I thinking they people Just watching video only for the earn money then why I ask that the people's is there for the money and they make talk and earn in it but the earn good with it then you diy tube video trying to do some things new at this time then why are you say that you paid for watching video  I mean it's good idea but it's not easy to be in top

We felt that it was important to put the money into the hands of content creators first and foremost because they make the videos for others to watch. But we went even farther and we reward the people who write comments because they add value to the community as a whole.

Consider this comparison: most people pay for cable tv but do not get paid to watch.

3 hours ago, alexnambawan said:

Me too I want an answer for this post, and also, I hope you will give a screenshot that diy tube is really paying before I start going in diy tube. 

Here is a screen shot from the admin wallet. The negative sign before the payments is because its coming OUT of the admin wallet: 

earnings.jpg

2 minutes ago, cuterthing said:

Has anyone made some DIYT coins with commenting ? Is it possible to earn enough ?

Yes, please see the attachment above. This is just a tiny cutout of the payments for the past day

12 hours ago, kjames said:

i have signed up but how can i get paid by commenting and writing i didn't seen the option there. please help me find.

If you write a comment today, you will see the earnings in your virtual wallet tomorrow. Payments are made once a night automatically but the system.

In a couple days we will have the ability to withdraw your virtual coins onto our blockchain and trade them for real coins to sell on the exchanges.

15 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Here is a screen shot from the admin wallet. The negative sign before the payments is because its coming OUT of the admin wallet: 

earnings.jpg

Yes, please see the attachment above. This is just a tiny cutout of the payments for the past day

If you write a comment today, you will see the earnings in your virtual wallet tomorrow. Payments are made once a night automatically but the system.

In a couple days we will have the ability to withdraw your virtual coins onto our blockchain and trade them for real coins to sell on the exchanges.

How much can we earn per comment? I hope we can at least get a few DIYT because 100 diyt is just 1 USD people should make at least 0.1 USD per comment.

Just now, cuterthing said:

How much can we earn per comment? I hope we can at least get a few DIYT because 100 diyt is just 1 USD people should make at least 0.1 USD per comment.

10 DIYT is $1. You get 1 cent worth of DIYT per comment or $5 worth per 1,000 video views, if you upload videos.

5 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

10 DIYT is $1. You get 1 cent worth of DIYT per comment or $5 worth per 1,000 video views, if you upload videos.

Where can we sell the coins after we earn it.Can we share anything in it ? I play games and take short videos.Would it be a problem? 

Just now, cuterthing said:

Where can we sell the coins after we earn it.Can we share anything in it ? I play games and take short videos.Would it be a problem? 

Your content would be a great addition to our site. Long as they are legal. Not sure about the gaming companies these days. If you upload something they complain about we will simply remove it.

We should be on an exchange in 2 to 3 business days now.

5 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Your content would be a great addition to our site. Long as they are legal. Not sure about the gaming companies these days. If you upload something they complain about we will simply remove it.

We should be on an exchange in 2 to 3 business days now.

Wow it is great news! I have seen your posts before on this forum but I didn't care about it this much.

Let's see what will the prices after your coin is launched at that website

2 minutes ago, DCC said:

If you compare what was advertised and what is reality with this project, you will come to the conclusion that there is quite a rift.  I personally believe that this is a DOA but I will give the benefit of the doubt to the creator and see if the coin reach the exchange(s) within promised time... I will likely buy from the exchange as I am absolutely not interested in the $4k offering for a MasterNode. Hopefully, this time is the charm and he will not again take down the blockchain for a "fair" reset. At this point I would qualify this as a "BUYER BEWARE" in very very large letters.

After two long years of developing a solid video sharing platform and only then starting a blockchain I believe we are showing to the community that we are serious and we are certainly a putting out a good product.

The registeration of  DIY TUBE  is  on or not kindly tell me .i am interested .it is a gokd project where we enjoy and get paid as well.kindly reply me i am waiting for your reply.

28 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

The registeration of  DIY TUBE  is  on or not kindly tell me .i am interested .it is a gokd project where we enjoy and get paid as well.kindly reply me i am waiting for your reply.

You can go to the homepage https://www.diytube.video and click on the sign in menu on the top right of the website.

On the new window that opens up, near the bottom, you can register to join. Then fill out your chosen user name, email and a password.

You can always email me with questions: admin@diytube.video

6 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

You can go to the homepage https://www.diytube.video and click on the sign in menu on the top right of the website.

On the new window that opens up, near the bottom, you can register to join. Then fill out your chosen user name, email and a password.

You can always email me with questions: admin@diytube.video

Bunddle of thanks .i will go and register.if ibfind it interesting i wull share it with my friends .

12 minutes ago, bennimo said:

A good project. I will join to earn DIY. What interests me DIY will mining algorithms? I am willing to rent hashes to minining.

nist5 algo.

Mining pool: http://icopool.club/site/mining

There are some big boys on already. Looks like one or two asics and some renting.

2 minutes ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

What is the name of the currency that you use on the site to pay users and what does your payment system depend on the views? Or something else

Our own coin DIYT Coin. You can upload videos and get paid for the views on your videos. Or you can write comments and get paid.

Currently payments are equal to 1 cent per comment or $5 per 1,000 views.

You can mine with GPU or get a Masternode to share in block rewards.

More details: https://www.diytubecoin.com

1 minute ago, vlc39 said:

i deslike the idea of having to enter the telegram group to get more informationsa bout this coin and project. can you please put a page with this? not everyone have or like telegram

https://www.diytubecoin.com for info on our coin, team, project and all.

3 minutes ago, DCC said:

Ain't nist5 for ASIC to begin with?   You said "There are some big boys on already. Looks like one or two asics and some renting." Does that mean that rewards are already bogged down?  Is the real source code available yet?  What exchange are you planning on going? Will you reset again?

Nothing is "asic" to begin with but machines are being manufactured as fast as an algo can be made. I guess, with a mess of asics battling it out, rewards are "bogged down" as you say. The system can support one or two more of them before its not profitable at the initial release value.

The asics are actually helping to support our blockchain now with their efforts. Its good and stable now.

But the market will change and the coin value will fluctuate. Miners will come and go as the value allows.

Source code is being edited at this time so only wallets are open to the public. There is a mining pool listed on our coin site along with instructions to get going.

We will soon be on an exchange.

We cannot reset now. Too many people are involved now and its up and running full blast.

5 minutes ago, Peter M. Lareau said:

Does DIYT Coin currency exist on trading platforms or not yet plan to list currency in trading platforms, but how do we sell it if it is not on trading platforms?

We will most likely be listed in about 2 to 3 days (max 5) and post the exchange here.

21 minutes ago, DCC said:

Source code being edited after you offer a compiled app? Are you kidding me? Do you realize what you just said? Thumb down...

No, I do not understand your point. Did you know that one of the key factors to look at in a blockchain is an active development team? Definitely not a negative point, rather positive.

1 hour ago, hanibel said:

Good project but I have questions:

1. What is the price of DIY Tube Coin
2. Where can I exchange DIYT parts!
3. How many tokens will I receive for each comment and for each entry?
4. You have evidence of earnings.

Hi, thank you.

1. $0.10 right now.

2. In 2 to 5 days we will be on an exchange. We just made the coin and blockchain public so it takes some days to be listed.

3. 0.1 DIYT per comment = 1 us cent each. $5 worth of DIYT per 1,000 video views for channel owners

4. Yes here:

earnings.jpg

1 hour ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

It seems to me the correct way to go about it is to post the source code into the blockchain that is currently compiled. You are free to change to code and recompile but the source code should always match the compiled code. By taking the ability to see the code there is no way to verify it against what is compiled. Make sense?

Yes it would make perfect sense but we found a bug we have to fix that does not affect the operation of anything at this time, nor can it be exploited if we do not release the code to the public. We will fix it and then open the code back up to the public no problem.

We are all quite exhausted so we are taking tomorrow off from programming after long, late nights the past weeks. Then maybe Monday we will get back into the code.

12 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Yes it would make perfect sense but we found a bug we have to fix that does not affect the operation of anything at this time, nor can it be exploited if we do not release the code to the public. We will fix it and then open the code back up to the public no problem.

We are all quite exhausted so we are taking tomorrow off from programming after long, late nights the past weeks. Then maybe Monday we will get back into the code.

So people have to run 2-3 days your compiled app without looking at the source code?