Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

25 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

We have launched the blockchain and we are open to mining!!!

Mining info and links here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/CPU-Mining.html

Telegram with questions: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

very nice, I'm starting to like your project, you look like one the few projects out there that are legit and trustful, keep doing what you are doing now and we can hear much more about your project in near future, good job

3 minutes ago, Bazaglo said:

In your own opinion is this earning using this way good to investigate???

What do you really wanna say? kindly explain it well!

20 minutes ago, DCC said:

So, when can we trade those coins and the IOU ones you gave on your website?

blockchain just created and they are not yet on exchange but i heard that they are talking to some possibilities on listing to a good exchange. we just need to wait then!

21 minutes ago, DCC said:

I heard that they are having some severe problems with the blockchain at the moment and that the only person who could fix it or answer question is currently sleeping...

One can only wonder how come the "creator" is not using his phone to contact the developer in such an emergency... Or even crazier... what if the creator doesn't even have the developer's phone number... that would be pretty ackward huh?

You "heard" because you are on our telegram spying on us. Our telegram group is open to the public. Anyone can see for themselves. There are no secrets.

Yes, our developer went to bed after 3 in the morning. No, I will not wake him up. Life goes on and we will fix it when he gets up.

Anyone can follow along live: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Yup, we had a hiccup. Difficulty is going too high with each block. Too high for CPU mining. We will fix it later when our dev gets up. And announcements will be made live on the telegram group.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

On 10/5/2019 at 9:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Wow, this is very interesting, is it really paid? I want to try it but I am afraid of not being paid, is there already an example here that is paid by the forum?

Last time i signed up at DIY I could not log in at my account, some verification problems i think, but now that there is a reward, I'm gonna struggle more. a little reward always a good for business 😀

Looks like we have same old-new trolls back in this topic.
They are wearing masks for now 🙄 but not for long probably

Edited by hexwin

50 minutes ago, datslimboi said:

I'm interested in joining the promotion by making comments, I want ask that how will payments be sent or how those who wiah to join get paid. 

You write comments and in the night the computer makes payments once every 24 hours. Payments are made in the virtual wallet inside DIY Tube. Been that way for over a year now. Our blockchain is now live but we are working on a few bugs. When its fixed, you will be able to withdraw your coins onto the blockchain and sell them on an exchange, also in the works.

You can start earning now and cash out later.

1 hour ago, Razendra18 said:

Wow, this is very interesting, is it really paid? I want to try it but I am afraid of not being paid, is there already an example here that is paid by the forum?

Well, it does not cost you a cent to try it out. You get paid for video views, writing comments and more. Plus its open to mining and masternode POS holders.

1 hour ago, omaryhonrm said:

DIY Tube i never hear about this,is it a legit web site?how much you can earn in it

Been in development since 2017. Have not advertised much yet until we know it was stable and solid. You can earn more than on YT once we are listed on exchanges.

27 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Looks like we have same old-new trolls back in this topic.
They are wearing masks for now 🙄 but not for long probably

Yeah, seems so. They pretend to be nice for now but they cant hold that out for very long.

17 minutes ago, DCC said:

I hope you are not talking about me just because I ask questions about that project that, it seems can't be answered.

Your questions are answered again and again but you refuse to read them it seems. Most of the questions you ask can be found on https://www.diytubecoin.com website which you say you wont read.

2 minutes ago, DCC said:

I thought the purpose of this forum is the ability for people to ask questions and being answered... Not a way to redirect traffic to your own website in the search for answers...  I don't think I could have been more clear and direct with the question you still refuse to answer... Which is:  Date and Conditions for that coin to go on an exchange... Since before that, this is worth absolutely nothing. You are really quick at replying the price you want to sell a masternode though...

I have answered that many times already. Once we have our coin sale to raise funds for the exchange fees, we list. We launched the blockchain - step 1. We have to adjust difficulty and get people able to mine - step 2. We sell coins - step 3. We list on an exchange - step 4

I cannot give you an exact date and time for those steps. It is soon.

29 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

You write comments and in the night the computer makes payments once every 24 hours. Payments are made in the virtual wallet inside DIY Tube. Been that way for over a year now. Our blockchain is now live but we are working on a few bugs. When its fixed, you will be able to withdraw your coins onto the blockchain and sell them on an exchange, also in the works.

You can start earning now and cash out later.

Well, it does not cost you a cent to try it out. You get paid for video views, writing comments and more. Plus its open to mining and masternode POS holders.

Been in development since 2017. Have not advertised much yet until we know it was stable and solid. You can earn more than on YT once we are listed on exchanges.

Yeah, seems so. They pretend to be nice for now but they cant hold that out for very long.

Your questions are answered again and again but you refuse to read them it seems. Most of the questions you ask can be found on https://www.diytubecoin.com website which you say you wont read.

Okay I will try it later I will think about it because I also want to follow other paid forums. thanks.

11 minutes ago, DCC said:

Thank you for the answer, how much money do you need from the coin sales to be able to afford the exchange. What exchange do you plan on going on?

While not being able to provide an exact date, which I can understand since you do not have the capitals to go on an exchange, you should never the less be able to provide a time window... 1 week, 1 month, 1 year... For anyone who may want to buy those "coins" I think they would be more then interested to have a time frame on which to expect a possible return on investment or before calling the authorities because they feel like they were defrauded... Make sense?

Most people understand that we will be selling coins soon, to be announced, then we raise some money, then we list on the exchange. Sell coins = money for exchange listing = coins are able to be traded.

No coin sales yet means nobody is upset to complain about anything.

I am done here and will only answer legitimate questions from legitimate people from now on and I will not reply to YouTube trolls. We are not friends. Not by a long way.

We are restarting the blockchain in about 24 hours. An ASIC miner hit us right after launch, making it impossible for anyone else to get a block.

So the decision has been made to shut it down. We will remove POW mining to prevent ASICs from taking over. We will recompile everything and re launch the blockchain. New wallets will also be distributed after we mine the first block. Only one person got the rewards anyway so this will make for a fair distribution moving forward.

The first four years will be open to Masternode mining only. After that wallet staking and masternode holders will share in the block rewards.

We will recompile everything, including the wallets. The person with the ASIC miner got all the rewards. That was not fair to others who got nothing.

A clean start is better. New wallets too.

Then come back later once we have grown. We will grow. That is going to happen. We have not advertised much yet but as the number of members grows, so will the number of people sharing info about the site.

And once we raise funds from the coin sale, we will use some for marketing. We spent two years developing the site and only now do we feel its ready for mainstream.

1 minute ago, CoinBuyer said:

While I can respect the time you have put towards this project, it is obvious that more time is needed. I was considering the purchase of one of your masternodes but this whole project seems seems disconnected and distracted. Most of what I see is pointing fingers an blaming others for the shortcomings of your project. Team members who are unavailable or unwilling to do what it takes to make for a successful launch.

I wish you luck on your third launch attempt but sadly I won't be investing with you now or in the future.

What you see are trolls trying to take down the project. I have been full time on YouTube for 7 years and I have been harassed and attacked all these years. But the harder you beat me down, the stronger I stand. Watch and see. We will continue.

My guess is the two ASICS hitting us were also from the trolls because nobody in it for the money would shut out an entire blockchain like that at launch. It just does not make anyone money because I would certainly not have sold any coins or got listed on an exchange so one person could benefit.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

2 minutes ago, CoinBuyer said:

Yes, I am aware of that because you keep driving that point home but that doesn't change the fact that your project isn't ready. That was my point. Regardless of these people what do those people have to do with the readiness of your block chain? You should learn to separate your personal problems from your business. Sorry to say but there is no way I will change my mind. To me its all business. Regards.

Well, you got that part right I guess because we are restarting tomorrow. My personal problems caused me to start this business so there is no separating it. YouTube openly supporting harassment is a big part of why I started DIY Tube. And YT greed taking our pay from us is another reason. Yeah, both are personal.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Read my words and see "some for marketing". You sure love to pick apart someone's words. If you hate this project so much then why spend so much time on here? Just move on and find something else to do.

13 minutes ago, DCC said:

You still skirt the question, what is the budget you actually need for all those added costs? You must have a budget of some sort...

You continue to refuse to read what is in the public for all to see. We plan to sell 4 million coins to raise $400k for further development, hosting costs and marketing of DIY Tube and the blockchain. Nothing new there. Its all over the net now. Again, if you hate us so bad, why continue to be here? And why refuse to read for yourself what everyone else reads?

Might want to reconsider the part where u click on another page and u have to scroll through that homepage video , and those promoted channels just to get to ur desired videos, seems annoying. Just keep that on homepage only.

I'm happy to see the interest in this project but there is a lot of confusion and false starts.  I don't want to jump in until I see some progress.  Have any masternudes actually been sold yet for the funding to get the Tubecoins on an exchange?  On Etherscan the coin still shows as a $0 value?

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

Might want to reconsider the part where u click on another page and u have to scroll through that homepage video , and those promoted channels just to get to ur desired videos, seems annoying. Just keep that on homepage only

We will be changing that some later on. It wont take so long to scroll down to see the normal content. Thanks for your input.

2 minutes ago, CryptoKeeper said:

I'm happy to see the interest in this project but there is a lot of confusion and false starts.  I don't want to jump in until I see some progress.  Have any masternudes actually been sold yet for the funding to get the Tubecoins on an exchange?  On Etherscan the coin still shows as a $0 value?

We have not sold any coins and we are not using Ethereum for our blockchain. We are using our own blockchain. And we have DIY Tube Coins, you are talking about something else entirely.

There will be no sale of coins until our blockchain is running smoothly.

11 minutes ago, DCC said:

Ok, thank you, so you need $400,000 in coin sales to go on an exchange... (and other costs).  So I guess, for anyone to buy the coins (or mining them), it is something that should be considered and thought through carefully since unless there is that money raised from that sale, every single coin you bought or that you mine has an absolute value of NULL.   In that $400,000, does that also include what is owed to the site members from your "IOU" program?

Did you know that every cryptocurrency starts at null? So no surprises there. Maybe you should study the history of bitcoin and then get back to me on that one. Thanks.

Some of the funds may be used to buy coins to keep in circulation if we run low for members on DIY Tube.

That's what I was referring to, DYITube coins.  Where can I go to see what the current value of the coin is?  I would expect it to take off like a rocket with all the buzz!

3 minutes ago, Babata said:

fantastic project I will join to earn DIY. What interests me DIY will mining algorithms? I am willing to rent hashes to minining

Thank you. Its nist5 but only open to Masternode holders. I will be eventually setting up masternode mining pools tho in the future.