Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

On 10/5/2019 at 7:28 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube Video Community pays everyone. If you write a comment today, you get paid tomorrow. Members get paid for their activities every 24 hours on DIY Tube.

Content creators get paid for video views while everyone else gets paid for adding value to the community. Members get paid in DIY Tube Coins, which is a form of cryptocurrency on our own blockchain. Our live net will be launched on October 10th. But you can start earning now in your virtual wallet and withdraw those coins on the live blockchain after the 10th. So dont waste any time. Come on over now.

You dont even have to use your real name or info when setting up an account. Its totally anonymous.

Join DIY Tube today and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Nice to see your post here. It would be a great chance for those members who are wasting their times in social sharing and wasting times on faucets. I thought they dont have know much about it. you should advertise to bitcoadz or mellow adz for fast response and getting member fast. Advertising is the key to success of your business. So i would recommend you to spend at least 10% of your income in advertising. And it great to hear that content writers will also paid.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

12 minutes ago, nira09 said:

what made your Blockchain launch postponed?

Our developer had a family emergency. Best to be together at launch then run without an important member of the team.

4 minutes ago, Devh said:

Nice to see your post here. It would be a great chance for those members who are wasting their times in social sharing and wasting times on faucets. I thought they dont have know much about it. you should advertise to bitcoadz or mellow adz for fast response and getting member fast. Advertising is the key to success of your business. So i would recommend you to spend at least 10% of your income in advertising. And it great to hear that content writers will also paid.

Yes, once we sell some coins, we can use that money for advertising. Thanks.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

5 minutes ago, james said:

what i need to do just upload videos there, am i right? and whats minimum payout, which exchanges listed, whats the price?

Yes, go ahead and start uploading videos. You get paid for video views on your videos.

We wont be listed until after we launch the blockchain. We may start today, stay tuned and watch here for updates.

3 minutes ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Thank you for information, I am interested in joining and will try it, and I want to ask what about the content creator? Payment for content creators like what, is the same as that of YouTube?
Maybe on the previous page there are questions like this, but I can't read them one by one
Thank you for your answer

Content creators are paid DIY Tube Coins valued at 10 cents each for their video views. Details can be found here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

But we did just raise the payment for comments and video views for a while (not mentioned on the coin site).

2 minutes ago, Flyingrich said:

This is the second place I'm seeing this, is there a limit on how many coins you can earn per day and do you get pay for every comment on the site, can you tell me how much is diy tub token is worth.

There is no ;limit to your earnings each day. Comments all count as long as they are over 5 words and contribute to the community and fit the topic of the video.

DIY Tube Coins are worth $0.10 each based on the value we sell them at for advertising in our site. Payments are in virtual DIYT Coins inside DIY Tube which are a sort of IOU for now. Currently we are working on the release of our blockchain and then listing on an exchange so you can sell your coins.

1 minute ago, yukihirasoma said:

It is a good idea to just write comments that you can get tokens, I hope this tokens can go to major exchangers

We plan to get onto the exchanges soon after release of the blockchain. You can write comments for coins, yes but please keep them related to the video you are commenting about. Anything not adding value to the community will not count.

3 minutes ago, Flyingrich said:

This is great, almost as crypto talk but unlimited earnings, so you earn 1 token for every comment you make on the site, so ten cents for a comment, count me in.

No, its a penny per comment at this time.

6 minutes ago, DCC said:

His claims of "freedom of speech" are also very false... Best example would be here, he got several people denouncing him banned from this very forum.  I guess he has a lot to hide... just saying...

I am not in control of this forum and they are not allowing harassment or spam on here. So dont whine to me about it.

14 minutes ago, DCC said:

I will say it one more time, you may want to do your due diligence and investigate a bit on Troy Reid (AKA DIY Tube) before you make any hasty decision on investing anything on his venture... His track record of failures is second to none... Would it be from the fantasy claims of being offgrid all the way to gardening, but yet, always claims he "researched it heavily".

His claims of "freedom of speech" are also very false... Best example would be here, he got several people denouncing him banned from this very forum.  I guess he has a lot to hide... just saying...

I would say I have done quite well for myself considering I lost everything in the winter of 2013 and moved into a camper in the woods during a blizzard. I chose to make my own way and leave the rat race behind.

With my cat we suffered through the winter and spring and started making videos for a living. Well me, but sometimes the cat was the real star.

Working only on YouTube all those years, now I have two houses and a garage on 18 acres of land. I have over 2,000 watts of solar panels, wood stove, alternate energy, off grid electronics lab, off grid wood shop and DIY Tube.

I have a wife and a 2 year old daughter now too.

Yeah, I think I am doing ok. Sure I fumbled around a bit in the beginning. I had no skills for the life I chose. But I made it and never let obstacles get me down.

And as for this forum, well, I am not in control of this forum. Just a member posting about my experiences. You have to take that up with the moderators.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

It's always good to have one more option besides youtube, which is already half saturated. I will be testing Diytube and after I will leave my comment about the experience.

4 minutes ago, DCC said:

I am not whining at all, if anything, you are the one whining everywhere about the trolls... I am actually in good terms with the people here and certainly will show them who you are 🙂  Oh and by the way, you got to stop lying about everything all the time...  I saw on Telegram you decided not to "reset" your block chain... hey that may or may not bite you back 😛 I will let you marinate on that one before you see what I mean.

Well then you contradict yourself there. If you have problems with your posts being deleted yet you are in good with the moderators. Hmm, something does not fit.

As to the blockchain, well lets see. We are considering launching now instead. But thats all out in the open so no surprises there.

9 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

It's always good to have one more option besides youtube, which is already half saturated. I will be testing Diytube and after I will leave my comment about the experience.

Cool. Please let us know what you think. And you can join our telegram group for live updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

We may launch the live blockchain today. Announcements are live on our group and will be posted here

Tony, is this one of the troll people you are talking about?  I'm confused and honestly don't know who to believe now.  You say you are considering launching now, why the hesitation?

And what is Telegram?  Is that a phone app?

Great project and I have joined it and it is really worth a try and I recommend you friends
And he pays for comments and set up videos

I think it will be a strong competitor to YouTube if it continues to fly itself and make presentations

You should know DCC  that multiple accounts are not allowed on this forum, so don't be surprised because some of your 'friends' got banned from here.

Abusing of reactions,  like and spam, are also punished by BAN

Can I get paid on the site in BitCoin only because it's more stable and recognizable (to me at least, as a beginner)?.. I don't know anything about this TubeCoin.

11 minutes ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Great project and I have joined it and it is really worth a try and I recommend you friends
And he pays for comments and set up videos

I think it will be a strong competitor to YouTube if it continues to fly itself and make presentations

Cool, what is the name of your channel on DYITube?

9 minutes ago, DCC said:

If you do not mind me asking, how do you cash out and what was the exchange rate you got?

100 comments You get 1 diyt
1000 views you get 10diyt

For the exchange method you can withdraw in any currency
By converting your dyit to Bitcoin for example

wow , i think this is a good idea and new too , i have too much  post like that in the forum and im optimize on the future of crypto ,  surlly i will participate with you sir , good luck with ur project 

30 minutes ago, DCC said:

There is something floating around on Telegram that you did not hear from your developer in 4 days or so... Does that impact the potential stability of your project?

There is nothing "floating around" but rather you intentionally left out an important part. His family emergency, which I listed here on this forum, telegram and other forums. Nothing secret here.

11 minutes ago, DCC said:

But from my understanding, DIYT is not listed on any exchange, as a matter of fact, it is not even possible to mine it as we speak... So please, tell me how you converted to Bitcoin, I am eager to learn.

You are correct, the blockchain has not been finished yet. Soon though, very soon. I think he was talking about how it will work though.

1 minute ago, alther said:

Nice and good info thankyou for share. Just register , and try to upload and share vidio from my youtube. And waiting for next 24 hours to see how a payment made, from comment, thumb, wacht and upload video. 

You get paid for video views and not for uploading. But I am sure you will get a few views at least on day one.

1 minute ago, bobifatal said:

these are good options but people stil l prefer youtube. sometimes decentralized options arent that good because people dont care. 

anyway, nice project 

I am not sure what you mean there. I spent two years of my life and all my money on DIY Tube so yeah, I care - a lot. I am paying $500 a month for people to share their videos at no cost to them.

My dream is to put money back into the pockets of people that YT hurt by pay cuts and greed. But if you are doing fine on there, then that is good for you. Many are suffering.

3 minutes ago, DCC said:

I think you did not understand of do not want to understand the question, which was how is that affecting the stability of the block chain. 

Your question is not really clear. The blockchain stability will not be affected by a person getting ill once its released. Once the blockchain is up and running, and it stable, it will remain so. Actually it will get stronger as more miners and masternode holders join in.

4 minutes ago, DCC said:

So what is your "road map" (dates and conditions) to get on an exchange... That should be easy to answer...

I have answered your questions so many times on here already. You can find details at https://www.diytubecoin.com for information about our coin, company, team and blockchain.

We will be listed on an exchange soon after launch

3 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

So when does the paying start, or being able to withdraw the coins to what exchange? i hope there is no KYC involved!

Right now members of DIY Tube Video Community can earn virtual coins for their activities. These are a sort of IOU until we are on an exchange. Then you can sell them out. No personal information is needed on DIY Tube

• Useful or interesting 2

Is there some guarantee that they will be on an exchange?  There are so many coins out there, it's real confusing for me to know which ones have potential.  You said we can sell them out - if they are virtual coins then who is going to buy them with actual coins?

25 minutes ago, CryptoKeeper said:

Is there some guarantee that they will be on an exchange?  There are so many coins out there, it's real confusing for me to know which ones have potential.  You said we can sell them out - if they are virtual coins then who is going to buy them with actual coins?

I can tell you I spent two years of my life on this project and I am going to keep pushing forward.

Once the blockchain is live, people will come buying and selling. One guaranty is that we sell coins to use for advertising and people earn coins for their video views so an economy already exists.

18 minutes ago, mohakarilo1010 said:

How much is DIYT to the dollar?
Is this a new currency? Is it possible to give us a brief idea about it?
How much does it cost to watch a video?
Thank you so much.

$0.10 at launch. Yes brand new. Going to be live today. testing right now.

No cost to watch a video. Channel and video owners get paid DIYT Coins for views on their videos. Members get paid for writing comments.

Here is a publication that deserves to read and reread, this is the kind of article operational one seeks opportunities to learn but to earn some parts! thank you again for your article and good luck friend

We have launched the blockchain and we are open to mining!!!

Mining info and links here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/CPU-Mining.html

Telegram with questions: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video