How to generate money from Cryptotalk Forum? - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to generate money from Cryptotalk Forum?

You forgot one feature that I discover in few days in the yobit exchanges, it's the robot trading you can put your earning in trading and get profits when you sleep, and you can get also a free yodefi coin by putting a trading bot every 10 minute you will get paid, you have to add this option to your post 

On 11/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, Emma William said:

2- DLRS InvestBox Plan

Through this plan, you will achieve 10% revenue per day! But you should pay attention to the purchase price of the DLRS! I think the best area to buy DLRS coin is between (25-30)!
You can put your money in the investment fund through this link

This was very profitable plan but the price of DLRS is just 14 sats and I think this is very risky step because we have to wait until the price starts to move or dips down. You think twice before investing in DLRS because the volume is very high but positive think is that I think many whales have invested in them and I am sure they will play their manipulation power one day. So, you should be alert when the price goes very high or low.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a very helpfull topic for beginners.to help them to develop their knowledges abouut crypto currency.as far as i know it investing trough the yobit platform and earn money from the site.

The first method is only for the Crypto Talk forum. As for the rest of the methods, it is for the exchange of Yubit, however, not all of these methods are guaranteed profit, the last method is trading the best way for me, and the second and third method I tried it and I did not achieve good profits due to the low price of DLRS, Minex. Big in the days gone by.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The forum gives us the opportunity to generate Bitcoins and Talk tokens through our activity by making useful publications. And we can increase these rewards in Yobit through the use of the systems that you have exposed in your publication and in particular the ones that I prefer are InvestBox, VMining and using the exchange to trade. Of course, in the latter, if you want to be successful and obtain good results, you must have prior knowledge of how to trade properly in order to decide when to sell or when to buy.

• +2 1

On 11/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, Emma William said:

how-to-make-money-online.png.5b36aa0e7152cf2ef2687f71956b40b5.png

Today I will talk about my own experience ... and how we are generating money from the Cryptotalk forum!
We all know that we are making very good money from the Cryptotalk forum so we have to make good use of this in order to generate extra money!
These are some of the ways in which money can be generated with Cryptotalk money

1- Talk InvestBox Plan
Through this plan, you will achieve 1% revenue per day! But you should pay attention to the purchase price of the Talk! I think the best area to buy Talk coin is between (70-85)!

Talk investBox

2- DLRS InvestBox Plan

Through this plan, you will achieve 10% revenue per day! But you should pay attention to the purchase price of the DLRS! I think the best area to buy DLRS coin is between (25-30)!

DLRS InvestBox

3- VMining
Buy a virtual miner and get income in tokens every day!

VMining

4- Trading

By having good capital ($ 500), you can achieve a good daily income by also relying on expert signals!
As for me, I earn about 40% per month through trading and this is a very good percentage!

Question1: Do you like these ways to increase your capital ?
Question2
: Do you have another way to generate money from Cryptotalk ? give us yours !

The aforementioned ways to earn money in crypto talk are awesome apart from earning  pay by post we can also earn in various ways but some of them require money to invest I think the best strategy is that whatever one earn here should be invested there so that we can expand our earning potential.

Dear friend we can generate money in cryptotalk this is correct i like your topic we can invest in this forum for earning we can trade here to get good profit also.

we can work daily in this forum 20 posts and 50 reactions and we will get $6 daily its easy for the beginner to start earning without investment we can also put our talk token in invest box and we can get daily 1%  profit on our revenue we also can get money by using vmining in this forum so its easy to get moeny in cryptotalk its depend on your knowledge amd information about the forum i think we must have to learn about all things we have to learn befor the investment.

To answer you first question, I love that ways of increasing our capital that we get from this forum and it is very helpful for all of the members here if they know how that ways works and also for your next question I think that there is no other way that I know in increasing our capital that we can assure it would increase. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Through my experience, these methods will cost you a lot of losses, especially FreeDollars and the mining in the platform. I feel regret that I entered them, and I do not know why all the strategies that the yobit platform comes up with is a failure that does not hold up much, given the Binance platform and other platforms that execute its own currency.

• +1 1

There is a lot of work to which we are all about to work in there are alot of people out there who really need to work as hard, the way we generate money in yobit, we can trade, and after that we need to use the investment box so to me its really to work as hard to make sure that you are on crypto talk that is going to help you really well so to me its three ways trade, investbox and crypto talk.

• +3 1

The only way you can get money from Kiptotalk forum is to first register with Kryptotalk forum.  Then you need to register in a job.  Then go to the Cryptotalk forum and you will first need to post 100 free.  Then you will make 20 posts per day for which you will be given 10 talk tokens in exchange for each post.  You can sell this token and convert it into your own country's money, this way you can earn money from this forum.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:50 PM, Emma William said:

Today I will talk about my own experience ... and how we are generating money from the Cryptotalk forum!
We all know that we are making very good money from the Cryptotalk forum so we have to make good use of this in order to generate extra money!
These are some of the ways in which money can be generated with Cryptotalk money

1- Talk InvestBox Plan
Through this plan, you will achieve 1% revenue per day! But you should pay attention to the purchase price of the Talk! I think the best area to buy Talk coin is between (70-85)!

Talk investBox

2- DLRS InvestBox Plan

DLRS InvestBox

3- VMining

VMining

4- Trading

By having good capital ($ 500), you can achieve a good daily income by also relying on expert signals!
As for me, I earn about 40% per month through trading and this is a very good percentage!

Question2

What a great information sir i really appreciate your useful post. Really i didn't know how to get more profit from cryptotalk. I didn't have this information that you shared with us. Yes, off course i like to increase my earning and now i will use these opportunities. No, i didn't know any other way of generating money from cryptotalk without posting and reacting. Thank you again.

• -2 1

You can generate money right from the moment you make your first 100 posts and you start earning talk tokens which can be converted into bit coin or any other crypto currency. You can also trade on the Yobit platform as long as you are versed in the knowledge of trading and you able able to take risks.

There are other ways to generate money such as mining using the investbox which allows you to store your earnings and it grows over time.

• +2 1

@Emma william Your idea is good but the truth is we need to be very careful with the investment box,its very profitable but there is always another side to it, yes to me invest box is one of the best idea , but imagine say for example you bought your DLRS tokens at around 100 sat, then you went for 8 days to get your refund , then the price then drops to about 40 satoshi , then you still have DLRS worth what you invested and now its negative 10%, because every 8 days people would want to sell the tokens they have got back and so the price falls drastically then you wait another 8 days , and then it falls real had and so the cycle still goes round I thin that would be the only problem with invest box , other wise  if the price were very predictable then it would work perfectly

• +4 1

I liked the methods you mentioned in your topic very much , my friend!
All seem profitable and reliable methods.
In fact, I have no other methods to suggest, but I will be happy to apply the methods you mentioned!

Generating money from crypto is easy all you need to have in mind is courage and determination, making useful content to others to  understand, share knowledge to each other where you get to interact with one another to earn money 

• +3 1

On 11/23/2020 at 1:50 PM, Emma William said:

Question2

I consider CryptoTalk an excellent opportunity to accumulate Bitcoin and other Yobit currencies. I benefited a lot from my work in this forum, as I faced many good and profitable opportunities. You can profit from CryptoTalk by writing helpful posts and comments. You can also subscribe to the timing campaigns in the bounty section and win other various currencies.

• +4 2
  • +5 1

Just now, SuperCrypto said:

You can also subscribe to the timing campaigns in the bounty section and win other various currencies.

Bounty campaigns are a major reason so many members are here! We know that BitcoinTalk has become its members who rely mainly on bounty campaigns for revenue within the BitcoinTalk forum! So I think members here are doing what they can to keep their account content strong while waiting for them to hold important Bounty campaigns here!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Same as me i am doing trading for getting profit from different coins and the coins which you mentioned I really get profit through these coins like DLRS and talk tokens it help me alot in investment and if we talk about v mining so it will change your everything because sometimes the value of minex goes so fast and everyone get huge profit..

This is a very useful and valuable explanation and it shows all the services provided by this forum, through which we can learn. My father, Jani, earn money through many slips. The most popular hacks that I like about this content are writing posts and participating in signature campaigns that pay very good amounts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

A very valuable topic, and I liked the first method of investing you, and I am trying to collect your assumption to put it in the investment fund and get 1% daily profits. I also participated in some signature campaigns here in the forum and I participated a year ago in a competition and won $ 50

• +2 2

in yobit,you could get talk coin.after you can change your currency to btc or other forex.after which you may trade it for your united states of america cash by local exchanger.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:50 PM, Emma William said:

1- Talk InvestBox Plan

Talk investBox

2- DLRS InvestBox Plan

DLRS InvestBox

3- VMining

VMining

4- Trading

Question2

A very informative article it is . Thanks a lot for your kind effort . It gave us a lot of knowledge about trading & trading plans .

On 11/23/2020 at 5:17 PM, Emma William said:

Yes, I am not talking through my topic that this money will be generated through the Cryptotalk forum. Through my topic, I say that with the money generated from our work within this forum, we can achieve good daily profits as well!
In other words, indirectly, we can also achieve very good financial gains through the CryptTalk forum!

Yes brother !

we understood your words at all.

this is good forum in crypto we can generate money this crypto site we can generate this site easy and normal way so that day day joint this and earn money a lot of after that i suggest all my friend joint this site.

thanks