This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatihgani12

This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

No worries about the price of neo coins, because this coin is a really good coin, and it is likely to rise again very soon, Bitcoin prices will rise in 2020, and then the value of these neo coins is likely to rise, I think you have  If there are neo coins then you hold on

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

The future of all cryptocurrencies or tokens are depend about what happens in the next year 2020 with Bitcoin price, so any things happens with Bitcoin positive or negative will affect others.

• Useful or interesting 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Neo is one of the best coin holding good position in coin market cap i think you are right this coin can really do well in 2020 we should fill some bags with neo coin for next bull run

• +3 2

Word superior is not suitable for this NEO because bitcoin comes first on crypto coins and then there comes etherum litecoin so it get good position as if bitcoin go up in market because majority of altcoin are directly or indirectly linked to bitcoin.

My thoughts about the NEO project and its future are generally positive and I expect a significant price increase in the next bull period. Although today's usage rate and price power have fallen considerably, I think it will be a serious competitor to Ethereum if there are good works in the coming period.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Yes, Neo coins can be the best coins, we will see the movements later. Right now Bitcoin is still pumping itself and whether 2020 will be a good year. Yes we will see together the results.

• +1 1

Ayyy, a Neo thread! 

I actually love Neo to death and I think it's seriously underrated right now.  I don't know whether its price is ever going to recover, but I'm hoping that Gas at least keeps most of its value, because I've been trying to earn as much of it as I can in the Neon wallet.  I do hope the Neo blockchain gets used for some good projects eventually, because it's just as good as Eth in that respect.

• +3 1

There is no reason to worry about the NEO currency, this coin is acceptable to everyone and everyone has many benefits in using it.  And everyone has the coin, so the annuity currency has a lot of acceptable prices.  And it is expected to rise after 2020 with NEO currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Fatihgani12 said:

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year?

Chinese most of the time has been great on economics and things that related to such as e-commerce, and if they could pull it off, then it might be great to hold some. Although we must always consider that their government doesn't want any other cryptocurrencies, but only wants their own government made crypto that is soon to be released. And if that happens, NEO could crash.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Bitcoin is the  leader of all cryptocurrencies . No one can beat bitcoin.  No worries about the price of neo coins, because this coin is a really good coin, and it is likely to rise again very soon, Bitcoin prices will rise in 2020 Then Neo coin will go up.

Neo is a very popular coin and performed very well in the past.

This coin has also very potential that its price grows in the future. It is a ethereum blockchain based coin.

In the 2020,if the bitcoin price rises then the price of the neo is also increases

18 hours ago, Dip12 said:

New coins currently have a good coin.  Its price is rising day by day, hopefully its price will go up a lot.  With Neo Coin, we can earn BTC.  The price of bit coins is expected to increase manifold in 2020, as well as Nick Coin and increase.

I would be really interested to know how we can earn BTC with Neo Coin as you typed above. 

I would also like to know what Nick Coin is and why you believe it's price will increase.

Also it would be nice to explain what you mean by "New coins currently have a good coin".

Educate us some more please.

Neo coins are good for long term investments and if you have a lot of money to invest on neo coins you will not disappoint. Many believe that coins will pump to 2020 and it could be possible for neo coins.

Right, this coin has great potential. It is in the list of top coins. Also it is supported by the chinese market so you can guess its success in future. China has biggest market of crypto in the world. It could reach upto $200 in 2020 on the basis of technical analysis.

I know this coin, but I never had it before or invest in it, but I think this coin is one of the coins who have a promising future and we can use it for trading or investing, so neo is worth and nothing bad will happen to it in the future 

• +2 1

This coin can multiply a lot more than the current price, so I think if you have this coin then you can hold it, and if you can buy more then you can hold it, then in the future you will be very profitable.

I am a fan of the Neo coin and one of the stockpiles in the long run. I know that this coin has a large team and it was already at high levels in the past and I do not rule out its return to those prices, this coin is considered one of the best investments in the market.

hope the NEO coin will go up soon.because of the bitcoin coin price all of the crypto is low these days.in 2020 we hope crypto will go up and cross the last highest price.we should wait for that

On 12/27/2019 at 5:25 PM, awaiskhan said:

Word superior is not suitable for this NEO because bitcoin comes first on crypto coins and then there comes etherum litecoin so it get good position as if bitcoin go up in market because majority of altcoin are directly or indirectly linked to bitcoin.

Yes the king is the king! Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes I think so. Neo is one of the most popular coin in this market. 2020 neo will be win cause 2017 neo is the best coin. But one think if btc price increase then neo definitely win.

Neo is also a good coin for trading. But if we talk about the winner coin of the 2020. So, i think the best coin of the year or the upcoming year is bitcoin. The bitcoin performs best in all the years. And i expect that the bitcoin is the winner of the 2020

Well who knows, Neo is a potential altcoin, we don't know Neo will grow higher than the other altcoins. It really gives you much profit if you invest now.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I put my trust in bitcoin and Ethereum, I see these two coins have a future. Besides, NEO is not bad. victory in 2020 is definitely bitcoin, I believe bitcoin.

46 minutes ago, bliznec said:

Cryptocurrency NEO is one of the famous cryptocurrencies and it can give huge X. You must definitely look at NEO. 

I think you have to look out for both NEO and "TOMOCHAIN" with their recent partnerships. Its a great seeing two similar projects work together.

• Useful or interesting 1