This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatihgani12

This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020

I don't know that much about NEO coin because i never research and invest with it. But i believe is a good coin and it can generate a lot of profit to their users if it has real drop up to 96%.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This development option is also possible! To be honest, my dear friend, I do not believe that this altcoin will be able to soar in price, but everything can be!

Absolutely correct,  because NEO is traded today at the price of $12 to almost $13 dollars and is ranked 22nd in position at coin market cap. It's another interesting coin for investment that's really profitable

The currency arrangement NEO between cryptocurrencies is good in Coinmarketcap and I think it has a good future in the world of crypto and there are many experts in the field of crypto expect that the price of this currency will rise in the future

neo has its potential to rise its price this year 2020, just like bitcoin, the price of bitcoin may rise in the mid year and i think neo coin will also increase its price. We just need to wait and see.

I sold all mine and it has been difficult for me to really define what are the good things in this market the good things of this market is to alway sbe able to stand with one coin and thats one mistake that always happens to me, am never trying to hold onto one coin as long as its working I always withdraw it and make some money from it

• +2 1

Neo will be one of the best cryptocurrency because it has done a lot of progress in the market like from $0.07 to $200 within the 2 years is very good progress and we can see good move in the market soon.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If asked what a good coin to buy, the answer is bitcoin. But surely it requires a lot of capital. As an alternative, the waves in my opinion have the potential to rise in the future, because I see the altcoin is always stable in price, but it seems unsuitable for the short term.

I believe that in 2021 the first year the number 1 cryptocurrency will be ETH because they are preparing a large scale update of their network which will have a positive impact on the price

I don't think it can be up on market. Mostly traders even don't know this coin. On the other hand eth is best coin and many tokens are working on etherum block chain. So we can't compete it with eth. 

• Useful or interesting 1

in the future it will reach salaries of the alternative currencies, I think the price will rise in the end 2020 year to $20,000

• +1 1

Neo was $200 at its all time high? And it dumped so low later makes it something very high risk and speculative. And I don't read a lot about it so maybe it was only hype and some chinese developers that got rich from it. I don't know you should trade it if you see a chance but with caution.

There were very little amount of news regarding NEO in this year. I would say that the winner, I mean the biggest and the most popular coin of 2020 is Polkadot and some DeFi coins. They really showed that people want to buy it and believe in its growth. But NEO is definitely not a winner 

• +2 1

On 12/27/2019 at 9:21 PM, tienda said:

The future of all cryptocurrencies or tokens are depend about what happens in the next year 2020 with Bitcoin price, so any things happens with Bitcoin positive or negative will affect others.

There are a lot of coins which claim to be on top and there are a lot of coin pumped on the top because of the Bitcoin price increase and there will be a lot of changes still coming in the future.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Good call. Ethereum is a big winner and once again in 2020 it proven it is a great investment asset and has so much to offer to the world with the potential it has. It is being developed to upgrade into Ethereum 2.0 that will make it faster and changed in the way it is mined and governed. I have very high hopes for Ethereum and the future changes it will bring into the crypto industry.

Some of the top cryptocurrencies are classic investments right now. I always expected Ethereum to reach higher and it is always very popular and second investment pick by anyone entering the market. XRP is also the same because of some publicity it gets and it usually makes people trapped and hold for years before they offload cheaper.

I am not know a lot about this neo coin but gave a look. It did not do bad and we were had better options but it is one of the coins that did a big pump in September. I am see this chart is a bullish but with all the altcoins there was a rejection today with price movement being temporery bearish. It was a good coin for one year as all the rest though.

image.png.634ab9f7dd73c128ec01ad0c94804137.png

All I know about NEO is that it is a chinese platform similar to ethereum but more centralized to match with the chinese government standards and there is nothing else lately that makes neo a good investment, very limited news and what was expected didn't happen.

• +3 1

Neo wasn't a big winner, it keeps losing in the leaderboard while more and better similar projects appear with Polkadot being the newest one and more possible to compete with Ethereum. I don'thave feelings for Neo but perhaps it will reach better adoption in later years, right now it seems to be shrinking.

• +2 1

While I don't know a lot about NEO still, 96% down? Doesn't that mean this is a very bad investment that everyone has written off and nobody will trust as an investment again? It will require something astonishing to have NEO and other similar coins that did the same bad losses for years, to convince investors again.

• +2 1

Neo started off well because of its very good marketing but it couldn't survive the market competition due to development of many other coins in small time. Pandemic was also a very tough time for currencies that were newly created.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In 2020 Neo was one of the good trading coin in coingecko top volume list in the third quarter. It was also good in 2019 and now we are waiting for a good pump to receive better experience in trading of NEO . Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 12/27/2019 at 6:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

I think so that it can't be possible that neo hits the superior coins in market. I thinks that Ethereum and litecoin will goes up in 2021. Also the strongest coin BTC goes at extreme level because investors are waiting for 2021 and they will start investing in cryptocurrencies at a high level.

• +3 1

the price currently on the NEO is on $16, as i had to do some research about the coin and see how the coin is actually faring as well as its industrial creation was on, as it really show how the coin in weak in having to recover back from its steep slump which really took kit down, coins are coins they all have different ways of valuating their growth

In fact, I have never used the NEO coin and I do not know the level at which the price of this currency is going through, but it is good to invest in this currency if the expectations are good for its price increase.