Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Every person will receive some criticism in his work, I do not think that he unites an ideal person since the beginning of his work in a field, everyone makes mistakes and when we get criticism we will not repeat it,  Negative reputation means that someone disagrees with us in opinion, and this is important and it is important that this person wrote the point of disagreement in the responses so that we can know it and arrive at a common truth

• +4 1

Well, sometimes criticism can help us to correct our mistakes. If we get negative reputation or criticism we shouldn’t feel discouraged.  Because from that we can learn what did we do wrong and correct ourselves,  improve ourselves. And for improve ourselves, we need to gain more and more knowledge. 

So i think getting negative react or criticism should encourage us instead of discourage.  Thank you

• +1 1

Hi my friend i think that we have to accept the criticism that is in the best for everyone and i think that will be good to learn from our mistakes , that will make us help each other like a one family 

For me, I accept the president and the other president, but I want to add a simple statement that there is constructive criticism and destructive criticism. Not every criticism is a motivation or incentive to keep moving forward. There are those who are criticized for hurting others or just because they know who they are, and that will cause you an aversion or a backlash.

Your words are correct. Criticism is not a bad thing. We need someone to criticize us to know our mistakes and correct them.  As for me, I find criticism is better than praise, because I know the loopholes that exist to follow the right path with cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear friends
We must accept criticism because it builds new opinions for us and makes us take into account some ideas that were absent from our minds, in addition to that, one day we will criticize some topics, but the criticism must be constructive in order not to destroy the morale of others.

• +2 1

I completely agree with you .. There are some members who continue not to accept the negative reputation and write posts that encourage moderators to remove them from the forum .. But for me, I see a negative reputation as a positive and motivating thing. 

Hello my friend, you should ignore them and continue working to develop yourself and your information because you are here to benefit and obtain knowledge and some members are tough in communicating their opinions, and this constitutes an incentive for you to develop what you write and encourages you to continue searching for useful information that you and other members benefit from .

• +2 1

Here I can learn a lot of things. Being a beginner there is a lot of information here to learn, including trading and investing to increase my wind. You just have to strive on yourself to get to what you want.

It is good to know that people who have knowledge of the subject and in a broad way give us constructive criticism, because that will allow us to refine ourselves. It also makes us see at what point we have to work so that from that learning obtained we can teach others. It is important to humbly recognize that all people are in a continuous learning process and are opportunities to continue learning.

If they commented on one of our subjects, it is our duty to accept their viewpoints. We must consider their viewpoints because they should be useful in addressing our concerns about our subject. Anyway, I believe you should be more precise in your answer so that I can fully comprehend it.

Constructive criticism is always best you can identify the areas in which you need to improve upon and take necessary steps that would enable you to make personal development. you just need to take the criticism as well as the negative reactions in the right sense.

Yes, my friend you made the right decision See if anyone gives us a negative reaction then We shouldn't mind this thing Rather we should think about this and introduce ourselves Very well 

It is true what you say, we have to be flexible and accept criticism and the other opinion in a positive spirit, but we have to pay attention to those who criticize badly in a hurtful, embarrassing and direct manner, this is his fault, we must respect others even in criticism and be kind

• +3 1

You are absolutely true my friend . We should accept criticism with open heart and use this criticism constructively rather than demotivation. No one can succeed if has not enough potential for accepting others views and taking in positive way . We should accept that this forum has large number of people and everyone has its own perspective and way of thinking . Many people can disagree with our idea but it doesn't mean that we are failure in fact it means we need more effort to make our posts more informative .

Right we should take it in a positive way. If we get any negative reputation then we should try to make us more perfect for avoiding that. Again if anyone is criticizing you they he is your helper he is helping you that which post is not so good and if you have mistaken anything. We should take it in a positive ways and try to fix it. 

• +3 1

I think it is not good to give negative reputation.We can share our thoughts about a post or  a story but negative response can discourage to other person.But we must learn what is our mistake and we should cover this mistake.To become a successful person bear negativity. It is the part of life and sometime you learn from negative response. So never loss heart and work hard. 

Criticism is done about the topics whose talk is negative yes but we see that if a topic is negative then you can critique it and it is our complete freedom that if we like something, then we can appriciat  it.