Accept criticism and negative reactions - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Just now, mhmd7 said:

I accept all comments and opinions of others, and accepting them is a duty for us and we should not try to quarrel between each other in order to preserve the region and not lose members and also our accounts in the future, as it may be blocked.

I too accept every different views, opinions and reactions. After all that's what a forum is, right? We exchange and share different knowledge from different persons from different places. Things could go wrong sometimes of course but we have to respect each other always.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

I accept all comments and opinions of others, and accepting them is a duty for us and we should not try to quarrel between each other in order to preserve the region and not lose members and also our accounts in the future, as it may be blocked.

Accepting their opinions is our responsibility if they commented to our topics. We need to accept their opinions because it could help us on our concerns in our topic. Anyway, I think you should be more specific on your comment so I could understand it clearly.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Actually sometimes getting negative reactions will help you. Since they will point out what you did wrong, you should learn to accept criticisms since it can help you to make things right. Then the bonus will be the positive reactions, think of it as the fruits of getting negative reactions.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

If someone criticize me I will surely accept it and handle it. Criticism is part of our daily life so I will use it in a positive way to improve and learn from it. 

Edited by ashianna
  • +1 4

Criticism and negative reactions should always keep you going forward,it indicates your right direction determination towards success.it shows were you need to control,adjust and make amends for the best.in the crypto forum you have to keep learning and stay industrious to achieve your aims.

• +1 7
  • +4 2

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

Yes you thoughts are very optimistic & everyone should have same as that of you but there is a problem with all of us that we do not think about long term plans we just go for short that is why there is huge ratio of failure than that of success. But we must accept criticism & improve ourselves.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

When some one give us negative rating or not agree with our point of view or information than we should find the reasons of criticism and than improve himself and in next try to perform best instead loose hope and stop continue work so for becoming successful we should learn from our mistakes which is highlights by our friends. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

While it's okay to do that, people should always try to avoid it. There is no other option than to accept it anyway. So the best thing is to follow the rules of creating contests that'll be of standard and high quality in order to prevent such negative ratings.

• +1 3

On 11/23/2020 at 1:17 PM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

If you think you have a good, useful and we'll aligned topic post and you still got a negative reaction then you don't have to worry about that because moderators will make sure that you get what you deserve.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion, it is just correct and rightful to accept criticism from others because it can help you improve from where you have mistaken and use it as a guide in improving yourself. It feels bad, yes, but better take a criticism rather than causing a big constant problem from mistakes piled up on you. 

It'll depend on the person if he/she wants to teach using criticism, though I personally refrain from doing it and instead use the positive form of it. I think it's called encouragement, I'm not sure if I'm using the proper word for it, but you get my point? I am a humble believer for positivity is the path to goodness.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes, I will accept all negative responses from everyone in order to learn from my mistakes and in the next times I will move away from them and correct my mistake .. This is a beautiful thing and it encourages me to continue.

• +1 1

Yeah I do love criticism because it reminds me that I am human and am bound to make mistakes and sometimes when I do make mistakes its going to cost me dearly so its important to look for the right solution to everything and the best thing right now its to work as hard and make everything possible and right.

It also helps me avoid making mistakes in a hurry.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

Yes I agree with you that criticism will help you to prove yourself and to prove your capabilities.there is no need to be disappointed by having negative rating just take it has a challenge to improve your content to make your ideas more strong then that people will not restrained theirselves from giving you a positive react and they will appreciate you.

• +1 2

I agree with you.  Yes, we have to accept this criticism because the wrong people have to accept it. Many of the different types of posts we post here may not be conclusive. And we should learn from the place where many people will criticize them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I can learn a lot about this because I want to know a lot here because the new members here can't do a lot about this because here we have a way to get a lot of support from the old members.  Hope you know they cooperate

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

On 11/23/2020 at 6:17 AM, Raven said:

I think that there is no topic without criticism, but this criticism must be constructive and we must accept any opinion, whether positive or negative.

• +1 3

On 11/23/2020 at 10:36 AM, Juwel2 said:

I accept all opinions and opinions of others and it is our duty to accept them and we should not try to quarrel with each other in order to protect the territory and not to lose our members and our accounts in the future, as it may be blocked.

You are right, we should accept opinion of others that is how we can build our self to become better than yesterday we should take it as a fun when correcting one another.

• +1 1

Criticisms are very important because they give us personal feedback on what we do, regardless of whether they are good or bad, we must accept them to reflect a little and see what things can be improved or changed. We can also know the perspective of other people from their criticism.

• +1 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Criticism is always welcome, so long it is thoughtful and constructive rather than rude and destructive. Criticism makes us grow an allow us to improve the quality of our content in the forum. A little dose of criticism if one fails to explain anything well or made some redaction mistakes is always going to benefit us.

• +1 5

To accept critics is nor a crime neither is it a big deal the good thing about it is that this criticism actually helps us to grow when we properly see the reason why you were criticised

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Many people are like why I have got warning points, why negative rates but it will be the root of motivation for me and I will always remember when I feel lazy and again start to work with full motivation and I have got in this status working hard and I am very motivated and I want to work more time with this forum.

• +1 6
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Constructive criticism is always best for the users in order to grow and learn from their mistakes. This way you can identify the areas in which you need to improve upon and take necessary steps that would enable you to make personal development. you just need to take the criticism as well as the negative reactions in the right sense. This way it would enable you to become a better person as well as a member on this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Exactly,it is very important for success.when we do our work consistently then there are some people who criticise us but we should never lose heart and carry on struggle.

• -2 1
  • +1 2

You are right my friend it is obviously right for you to accept any negative critics from the people, criticism from the people will help you build your efforts to become something new in life. And accepting those critics is a mandatory obligation to our life.

• +1 3