Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Well no matter how good you are,  there is always some room for improvement. Criticism gives you the chance of improving your skills by pointing at the weaker parts and this way you can do better. 

• +1 1

We must always work carefully and carefully. Work hard and do not get bored. We must always work with great energy. You have to be highly motivated. Never give up. I strive to work hard and search well within the forum Do not be weak psychologically Be strong

I am still a beginner, but I strive to work hard and also aggressively

Yes, my dear friend, whoever does not make mistakes does not succeed, we must bear the cash in order to succeed and advance the encrypted currencies. There are people who know more information about encrypted currencies than we know, so we must bear any cash

Of course, my friend, describing other people's mistakes about cryptocurrencies helps them not to fall into it again
To get their topics better

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are completely right
We must have a spirit of participation and acceptance of opinions, because it is essential in order for us to be able to gain knowledge and experience
Whether the opinions are positive or negative, we must trust that it is in our interest
Good luck

I completely agree with you, my friend, we must accept criticism, as it reveals to us our weaknesses and where our mistakes are located, so we use it to develop ourselves and work to reduce these mistakes so that we become experts in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you my friend, because when we get negative reaction it is inform us we were wrong in our content or posts which is done us so we should improve ourselves about that and accept those reaction for our best and bring future if we want.

Definitely all of us don't have same thinking that's why our point of view is different and If someone don't agree with your opinion and criticize you then you should accept it with open heart and if there is something to learn then should try to acquire it rather than being offensive to criticizers.

Yes indeed my friend we must accept criticizism and negative reputation because everyone with is  own views and with is own way of understanding. But we should know how to criticize any topic or post without using any abusive words since its against the rules.

In fact sometimes getting negative feedback will help you. Since they will point out what you did wrong, you need to learn to accept criticism because it can help you get things right. Then the bonus will be a positive response, consider it as a result of receiving a negative response.

Yes, my friend, this is a very important matter. We must accept criticism in a positive way and make it a motivation for us to develop ourselves, because if we allow criticism to discourage us, we will not make any progress in this area.

Along with praise, criticism is also a part of life. We are happy with the compliment and we are encouraged. And so we must face criticism, we must accept criticism.

• +1 1

I agree with you. Negative criticism is an indication of the mistakes that we commit. Without criticism, we will not be able to pay attention to mistakes, and therefore we cannot correct or avoid them.

Positive reputations and negative reputations are all on your knowledge. If you have a good knowledge then you will not give any negative reputations. You will give positive reputations.  If you do not have a good knowledge and you create a topic, then people Will give negative  reproduction So the good thing is that if you do not have good knowledge, then you just comment and read the topic from the comments of others. When you learn something from here, then after that you comment here and create a topic, it is in your hands There are a lot of people who comment on birds here and apart from that, they are just 2 or 3 words but it is against the rules of this platform. 

My friend, I am very glad that you touched on this subject. I'm scared when commenting on someone I feel wrong. The reason I am afraid is that he either does not like my writing and reports my comment, or gives negative reputation.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

I became also sad by seeing that replies or topic I think we should accept if we accepting the positive response from someone we should have the ability to also accept the negative replies because all people will never appreciate you so you have to built patience in yourself.

I think when we get a positive reaction we are happy and also when we get a bad too if it's necessary and the users can explain that to have a good discussion, but if we have it just like that without any reason here it really discourages users ,but don't care about that..

Yeah somehow i am agree with you that we should be so strong that we should be ready to face criticism also with appreciation both will gives us a chance to improve and motivate us so both will be in favor of us if we try to understand it. 

Yes I am agree with you that sometime we have received negative reactions but we should not descourage even we have to work properly and nicely.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Of course, many people criticize with praise, and we must be ready and patient to listen to criticism. Everyone has their own opinion and we must respect everyone's opinion. And try to improve yourself. In this forum we should create and publish good content so that we can get good reputation.

A positive criticism usually helps a person to turn weaknesses into strengths. The person you are criticizing can be offensive and it is not a good thing to be rude. If you are offered an option to be right or to be kind, please always choose because being right does not bring any benefit.

It is common that there are a huge number of various perspectives in this gathering, because of the incredible variety it incorporates, so we need to regard all assessments, examine them, and try not to give negative responses as a result of the distinction in assessment

Yes, my friend, we must accept all criticism, whether positive or negative, for me that its aim is to improve the quality of the topic that I published, whatever our knowledge, but the encrypted currency, we still need to learn

Yes, everyone must provide the opinions they have because it will benefit the reputation within the forum and it helps to reinforce work in order to reach success and all negative and positive opinions must be accepted and we must work to correct that error so that it does not happen again and thanks

• +3 1

i agree with you we should accept criticism so our content will be improved. there is a big platform here and we should all take other opinions and listen to advises they give us. there is no wrong with that