Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

For you to be criticize dies not mean you can't do it if truly you believe in yourself before you approach any thing once people  criticize you it will only make you grow stronger though patient is required over every thing you do in life. So never be carried out by negative thoughts from people towards you. 

As a new member from my research I was able to understand what critisim and giving a reputation meansin the forum. I was able to understand in the platform that there are critics in the platform and can discourage the new members and for a new member to be stable in the forum you need to stay away from tjem. 

If post a topic in here . There are different kind of members present here . So for your post you get good comments as well as bad comments. If you post a bad topic you may get more negative comments . Be aware about the topic that you posted here0

Dear friend your information is very correct and accept negative reputation and criticism is the part of life and it motivate you and to accept it is not a crime and it really helps us to grow and we should work hard on this forum to become successful.

• +4 1

I accepted all kinds of criticism and negative things that may help me improve, what I am sure of is that I start to correct my mistakes and it is the best way to learn to work within this forum.

If someone criticize me I will surely accept  it and handle criticism is part of our daily life so I will use it in a positive way to improve bto learn from it.

U start work when but feel lazy

Analysis is consistently welcome, so long it is insightful and valuable instead of discourteous and ruinous. Analysis causes us to grow a permit us to improve the nature of our substance in the discussion. A little portion of analysis on the off chance that one neglects to clarify anything admirably or committed some redaction errors is continually going to profit us....

@Raven  you are right dear friend if someone give us negative reputation or criticise our topic. We should not lose heart. We must accept it and think that some mistake happen from us and we must work hard for better results. 

Yes my I agree with you and you are right because those people submit post or comment here not good, motivation and helpful for other. When he submit post, so on this topic reaction nagetive and bad rating. So recommend all guys if you want get good reputation on this platform, so you always submit a real and motivated topic here.

• +2 1

Dear Friend! Crypto forum is really very useful site for all of us. And I want to work more time with the forum. This forum is very helpful for everyone. 

It's reminds me that I am human and am bound to make mistakes and sometimes when I do make mistakes its going to cost me dearly so its important to look for the right solution to everything and the best thing right now its to work as hard and make everything possible and right. 

Hello mate that's correct that one should accept criticism and bad reputation in good faith as although criticism is of two types as there's the constructive one and a destructive one.a constructive one seeks to want to make you learn from and grow while the destructive one seeks to intimidate as such we should always strive to give the constructive one not the other 

In my opinion, negative reactions should be accepted. They help us avoid mistakes, but I hope when they put the negative response for us, I put the reason for our negative evaluation to avoid falling into it and our posts become more useful.

Criticism is another way of telling someone that his/her comments is not satisfiable and I think given bad reputation always means the same thing as criticizing a member because you are informing an individual that he should work more hard to achieve his goal in this forum.

That is not bad to receive negative reaction in the forum. That helps a member to do better next time through their mistakes. 

Yeah, it's true each person has their own thinking and mentality level, but accepting their reviews is our duty if they comment on our subjects. We need to simply accept their opinions because it could assist us with our worries on our topic. Anyway, I assume you must be more particular to your remark, so I may want to apprehend it simply. I think you will appreciate my suggestion. Thanks!

Edited by Meher Ali

Yes, I am agree with you. Many people can't accepts negative. But I think everywhere we have to faced negativity. But it's not means to you can get panic on this situation. If someone's criticize you you should get in positive way.

The best way you can accept your own mistake as a person, is take a criticisms. Accepting criticisms help you learn about areas of your work that could improved but it also helps to manage your own emotional reactions.It is helping your leadership qualities.

Yes me also agree with you. If we want to get success in this plateform we can accept. Criticism and negitive success. Sometime we learn more from failure. Criticism help us to improve ourselves. Should try to accept negitive reputation.

Yes mate you are right we should accept the criticism because it is a good thing to give our personal feedback so accept it and negative reactions but some time negative reactions can help us to make ourself better.

It's really encouraging topic. Yes you are right we should accept criticism. Well someone criticising our negative we can use that in positively. It helps to improve ourselves and make a chance to understand the mistake.

My dear friend, I would like to accept your criticism and negative reaction.  Because if your post is not useful and informative to others then you will get criticism and negative feedback then accept it.  And post something that is informative and useful to others.