Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Yes we should accept criticism and negative reputation if it is beneficial for us. On this forum negative reputation is always for our betterment. It indicates that we have to improve our work. We have to make high quality content to get positive reputation. 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:47 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

You should definitely take criticism in the right spirit because criticism will help you grow as an experienced and relevant member in the forum. What you have to do is learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them.

A lot more gotten any specific destructive star ratings and even destructive observations at all of us browsing would most likely move it given that the hint and even May very good high-quality in recognition and even Most definitely I'll settle for any specific item and even destructive quotes will never have an impact all of us preferably it would challenge to and even look at restoring a high-quality.

On the off chance that you are picking up negative Reputations, you can gain from it. Try not to be demotivated and understand your mix-up and never rehash it. Its alright in the event that you commit error as well. There is no accomplishment without botch.

• +4 1

If you post a comment then you you you must hear criticism and opinion of the other uses as well and that is 10 main criteria or advantage of what you are posting at other than getting money.after getting criticism and opinions you can make your post or comment some more content full and meaningful as others.

We should all the comments form others because everyone comment against his own sense.we just notice that all the comments of seniors and biggners should be according to rules and prevent the disputes.

I accept everyone opinion,it is said that if you fail to plan you will plan to fail so one has to think well before he or she post a topic and without patient one can never invove in a platform becouse there most be criticism

Yeah this is a part of our community. Cause criticism and negative reaction is very important for be attentive in our works. It will help us to create good topics and get some good reaction. So i think we should accept this for our own benefit.

Criticism is a good thing in a way if someone take it in a positive way.for example if someone do bad post and his content is used full done we gave him like a reputation and stop posting useless content again and start doing use full content.

Right dear criticism is very important as it challenges u to perform well. Bear the criticism and if u don't accept it then promise u that u would not learn anything. Accept criticism and perform well and bring some improvement . Negative reaction is always challenging to convert it into positive reactions

In every part in live one have to accept criticism and negative reaction because without such, one will not be able to face challenges in the forum or in the world at large.

When you start any work, many people do appreciate of that work and many people highlight the bad aspects. In my opinion, if you start a good work, there must be some bad aspects and there are people who start talking about it, so don't be upset and come and listen to the bad words.So you should learn from the bad and learn how to do better.If you continue to work like this, you will be able to move forward, otherwise if you listen to their bad words and suffer from depression, you will never be able to do good, so you have to take  inspiration from the criticism too.So I really appreciate the idea. Thank you for such a beautiful post.

Of course friends, I agree.  Please accept our criticism and negative feedback.  People will criticize when we can't create useful posts.  So take the challenge to do better.  And evaluate by considering each post.  Provide positive feedback on high quality useful posts.  And give negative reputation to low quality and useless posts.

If your post has something wrong or a person want to say you something so that he  can criticism your post.  So you have to post valuable,  meaningful post so no one can criticism your post. 

And we can see that many member give negative reaction in a post they do that for the post don't carry us right decision,  they provide false news so that people give them negative reaction. 

If you have  much negative reaction so crypto can’t give you money for your post.  So my friend you have to post right and true news. 

Do work carefully hope you will success. 

Best of luck😇😇                          

• +2 1

You are absolutely right my dear friend. If we want to succeed in life, then we should face every kind of feedback whether it is good or bad. Good feedback should always be accepted as good encouragement while bad feedback should always be understood that now I have to remove my faults try to make me more profect.

Edited by Hamza Majeed Kamboh
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am new here but i want to tell you friends that dont be distracted by criticism.Dont pay any attention to what they write about you.But some time criticism also boost you up so if you see take it as positive .Do your work hard and shut the mouth of criticism with your work.Friends accept both compliments and criticism these things always with you as your life goes.

• +1 1

If one fails to explain anything well or made some redacted mistake is always going to benefit us and also our account in the future as it may be blocked.

• +2 2

On 11/23/2020 at 7:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

@Raven Every conscious and educated person must accept criticism and use it as a tool to improve himself and the quality of his postings

The point of view of every person is different maybe they have some obligations on your point of view .a lot of people criticize you for your point of view. 

We should don't take it negative if anyone criticized us we should take it positive and we shouldn't learn if we are wrong and if we are right then we should try to convince the other person that he need to be corrected.

• +1 1

Everyone has its own way of thinking,many peoples comments good and many are criticize and bed comments on the same topic. So it is just of thinking difference.

It is necessary to accept bed comments, because bed comments means that our work has some issue. We have to find out the mistake and force on to solve it.

We should not loose hope on this, it's good for us.

• +1 1

Of course, my mate, this fantastically astonishing  fantastic and distinctive words. in point of fact We every part of  suffer to carve pardon? is handy in succession to assistance supplementary and schooling a sufficient amount in organization to contact the core goal, acceptable teaching and live through in classification to exposed prospect horizons. confirmed answer is evaluated with a certain and downbeat reactions or reputation.

• +3 1

You are right friend, I also accept it. As a loyal member of Cryptotalk, I always make decisions about the reaction on useless posts. I also think that it is our moral responsibility with this forum clean from that pesticides (spammers). We should give bad reputation to realise them that they should be post useful and good posts. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The best thing to do is to accept both positive reputation and negative reputation. If we get negative reputation it doesn't mean that we cannot earn from that post and don't be panic about the same. These reputation helps us to want to write good contents which increase other's knowledge of crypto currency. 

• +1 1

Still i didn’t face any criticism or negative mark. But if i face this i will take this as a motivation that is i have to be good writer. I have to study more to give good output here. I have to research so many different things and post those in this site.         

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

@Raven yes my dear friend we should face it because it is our mistake you're sharing this information with us, first welcome here on it.  I was alone all my dear friend I got some experience from your post. Really really thanks to you my friend, and wish you all the best for the future achievements. 💞

• +3 1