Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

As forum members, we must accept all criticism given by other members, including receiving negative reactions. But sometimes we can't accept negative reactions because we know making a topic is not easy, it takes a long time, so other members don't just give negative reactions because of differences of opinion. Give negative reactions to people who deserve it and respect those who create topics that conform to the rules.

• +2 1

This is really good posts for those members who are being de-motivated when some one give them negative reactions or bad reputation. 

I have seen many members who are discourage due to this issue and left the platform without any word.

So for them this post is enough to understand that giving them bad reactions is not to blame on their characters.

• +2 1

Hey friend, you are absolutely right. This forum has a large number of users and we are dependent on each other, so co-operation and acceptance are very important factors. In this forum we have the right to criticize or judge others based on their posts, in a healthy manner. So we have to take such criticisms or debates in a positive manner, because opinions and thoughts of people are different and we have respect everyone. So instead of getting offended or angry at criticisms, have a positive outlook and accept them. You can make any changes from your side, if you understand your mistakes or faults. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

for me once I were given any publish beneficial for me so i supply them tremendous reaction but if i see any post low pleasant and vain so i ignore it however cannot deliver any poor reaction to every body because it isn't proper if it's miles low excellent so moderator will delete it.

criticism has always been to make us better at the things we are doing. if someone criticizes us it means that they are paying attention to us, but the problem is that this theory is not valid in a public forum where people are to earn money and reputation

Yeah obviously no one is perfect so may sometime you are wrong so you should accept criticism and also accept negative reputation which you get on wrong step sometime may be your content is not of good quality and some times your post is useless accept your fault and keep learning from your faults.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I personally have enough courage to face the negative comments and criticism on my post. It will enhance my knowledge. It will show me the other side of my topic, the other side that ignored somehow. All should have the courage to bear negativity and criticism.

I accept criticism and negative reaction. As we all know, nobody is perfect. Sometimes the post I find meaningful maybe meaningless to you. But why not correct my mistake by quoting me instead of giving me a negative reputation. I'm not saying you shouldn't give a negative reputation but quote my post too and correct me and let me know my mistakes.

You are very right mate most time criticism make us better if  we accept it with all positivity, and sometimes it actually help us see where we needs to make amendment so it really nice if we can embrace our criticism to be better.

It is the right choice to discuss and talk about the opinions of others. We have to find real information and help each other. The platform is really nice.

I agree with you, my friend, as this forum exists in order for us to exchange views, discuss and reach the ideal methods in investment or trade or any way to profit from. Cryptocurrencies, and this matter requires that we be receptive to the opinion of others and that we are ready to receive criticism and correct our mistakes

Accepting critical opinions or negative reactions from other people teaches us to improve and learn every day to move forward and give our best to achieve what we want in life.

i agree to this we must never discourage when we get some negative feedbacks or ratings but take this mistakes as a lesson for us to take some serious on our daily posts here because of this we are the one who benefits on this so better to start again if we failed sometimes.

On 11/25/2020 at 10:30 AM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

Criticism and negative reactions should always keep you going forward,it indicates your right direction determination towards success.it shows were you need to control,adjust and make amends for the best.in the crypto forum you have to keep learning and stay industrious to achieve your aims.

Actually sometimes getting negative reactions will help you. Since they will point out what you did wrong, you should learn to accept criticisms since it can help you to make things right. Then the bonus will be the positive reactions, think of it as the fruits of getting negative reactions.

Criticizing your post is not the end, let's accept criticism in good faith and learn from our mistakes, it would only make us better and motivated to creat meaningful post. Learn to accept constructive crritism.

On 11/25/2020 at 10:30 AM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

Criticism and negative reactions should always keep you going forward,it indicates your right direction determination towards success.it shows were you need to control,adjust and make amends for the best.in the crypto forum you have to keep learning and stay industrious to achieve your aims.

Actually sometimes getting negative reactions will help you. Since they will point out what you did wrong, you should learn to accept criticisms since it can help you to make things right. Then the bonus will be the positive reactions, think of it as the fruits of getting negative reactions.

We must have the humanity to accept criticism and negative feedback. People can learn a lot by mistake.  And many will criticize you, don't worry about them. You will work with your maximum time. Make yourself like yourself. People can learn from you. So don't be disappointed.

Yes is important for us to accept criticism and negative reactions because we have to respect the opinions of others take corrections and we must accept it be it positive or negative 

I think on the off chance that somebody is reprimanding us and giving awful gradings. We ought not take this analysis in annoying. Since I think the seniors on this stage are there right us. Not terrible, but not great either we should take them in sure sense. For this reason you must show restraint.

• +2 1

We have to be open to criticism. And we should criticize the articles we do not like, after all, human beings should learn from their mistakes. By the way, the application is very nice.

i suppose if someone is criticizing us and giving  horrific gradings. we need to no longer take this grievance in insulting. because i suppose the seniors on this platform are there  accurate us. so so we should take them in effective feel. for this reason you have to be affected person.

True words my friend,I totally agree with your opinion. We must accepted our fault qnd mistakes we are making at this forum. Because failure is a key to success. So must learn from our mistakes and don't take the others negative opinion as a criticizim.

Criticism is important in order to review your mistakes or in order to change something that is important to you. Criticism is one of the methods that successful people depend on. Criticism is either directed at it as being in the right way or it needs to be changed.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Friends we should accept negative rating and criticism because criticism and negative reputation indicate that we have to improve our work. It is very important to improve our work because if we posting useless stuff moderators will ban our account. 

If we comment on someone's post here, it's just good or bad. If we make a mistake, we can fix it all through people's comments, so I think people will take it very well, no matter what the comments are.

• Useful or interesting 1