Dont put scam sites ref. links - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

Dont put scam sites ref. links

Hy!

Today i read one coment where someone tell that a lot of sites are scam ( as we all know) but if we posts only those sites link where we have been payed even once everithing will be better for all of us. So solution is to put screenshoot of paying next to refferal link. 

I think more people will register in some faucet if you see they are payers...

nice day to all

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

14 hours ago, Marten dude said:

I also observe many peoples share the links of sites where we have to register but the don't give any detail about that if you have any site which is paying good then you have to give the proper detail of that site to peoples and don't share that links which are fake only tell the trusted site 

Yes! Because is pointles if you get 1000 refferals, because you will not get their provision... I always check if they pays before start sharing refferal link.

• +5 1

If you don`t sure is site legit you can ask for screenshot of withdrawals. I think sometimes new faucets are payin, but they are paying not so long. Any way even with proofs you can be first who will not receive their money. Thats why I recomend to use only reliable faucests SEO-platforms, etc.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

Yeah we shouldn’t put any ref link without knowing about this site. That will be bad for user. If you put scam site ref link so user will be harmful for that.

two days ago I tried one of the links referred as a profit site in which you have to subscribe and do few things and you will win some currency  , the minute I tried to open the site  my laptop went crazy , I had a black screen and it was not responding, so you should not be afraid only from scammers there are many dangers lying in referrals links and they take advantage of the forums to spread them. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On the internet you will barely find a place without any kind of reference in the form of hyperlinks – or links in short. They will lead you to another page and you’ll not always be able to reliably tell its destination. This can sometimes even be dangerous in regard to data security and identity theft.

There is a lot of concern on social media these days, fake links are doing it, like mostly scammers who offer you money doubling or free dollars, this mostly links should not forward them to people then the same link should be forwarded to us, which the himself has experienced, in the reality, it is real. 

• +1 1

The thing is, many people will post scam sites, even when they know they are scams. They always included their referral link. Its because they make money off the referral link. They dont care if the site is a scam or not. Like you said, posting screenshot is a good way to prove a site is legit or not. Or spending some time doing Google searches on the site.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I agree with you. I see a lot of people share all the links which are scam sites. They show all referral links they have no concern it is fake they only concern with money which they are getting from these sites. It is not good to give link of any bad site to all the people only tell about those site which are paying good money to all people. Tell about only trusted site. 

I agree with you completely! There are many links shared every day in the referral section of the forum, but not all links are safe and legit. So it will be good for those who are posting referral links to share payment proofs for the links that they promote, at least would be better than posting a link itself.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi!

Dear this is the good topic that you raise I think when we put the referral of any scam website we make loss of our reputation and also we become the part of wasting the time of other so I think we should not post any kind of such referral here because if we post on this platform there is a chance that we may be banned here so just avoid them.

• +2 1

Many individuals share all the connections which are trick locales. They show all outside references they have no worry it is phony they just worry with cash which they are getting from these destinations. It isn't acceptable to give connection of any awful site to all the individuals just tell about those site which are paying acceptable cash to all individuals. Share about just confided in destinations 

Perfectly said my friend, we are doing a lot of work online on the websites or online jobs but there are many websites which scam or throw away that we have been cheated us but we need to avoid them and give them to others  Save others from the website scam.

There are much ref links which are shared every day at every site but all those are not safe,secure and reliable links . Those can be sccamed by the scammers because they all have now modern and new teqhniques to hack and scam account and links. So for the sharing of payment proof it is the best.

Yes I agree with you because many of the scamers who wait for our negligence and when we put our refral liks then they scam our coins and we lost our money and work 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dont trust anyone but if you want to work on that link , then must ask for screen shot first or some kind of proof.

Listen everyone but if you see anything interesting, you must investigate first for safety.

This is for all members .. 

Thanks

You have a good point about not publishing scam sites in the referral section. It shouldnt even have to be said but unfortunately, people post scam sites. Many times its the scammer themselves who are posting these scams. Other times, its people who have been scammed & are hoping that by posting their referral link, they might get their money back.

I always post screen shots if Im selling something or if its a referral link. It lends a lot of credibility as seeing is believing. The 2 mining sites Im promoting, Genesis & Ecos, I have posted screen shots of my contracts, payouts, etc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There are many sites in this forum, but we do not know if all of them are safe. I don't try other websites unless they have proof of payment. Proof of payment needs to be taken for us to trust. Other than that, most websites are scam.

agree wholeheartedly with you! Nearly everyday, several links are exchanged in the forum's recommendation section, but not many of them are secure and legitimate. As a result, it would have been beneficial for those who submit affiliate link to share fee evidence for the links they support, which would be preferable to simply posting a connection.

• +3 1