XRP and the date for utility Fork known as FLARE - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amiami

XRP and the date for utility Fork known as FLARE

The date of the Utility Fork which plans to intertwine the smart contract networks used by ETH with the XRP network has been officially announced.

This will be held on December 12, 2020 and a token known as spark will be distributed, in a 1: 1 ratio, similar to Forks made within the bitcoin Cash network

The founder of XRP Labs, Wietse Wind, encouraged the coin community to participate in this new stage which is supposed to bring benefits to both XRP and ETH users.

Sopark aims to provide liquidity to the xrp network by unlocking funds that are supposed to be untouched for the next ten years, this is how it acts as an intermediary as it is a stable coin of algorithmic origin that will see the light of day thanks to the XRP fork.

Therefore, he invited them to participate in this great event that plans to unite the best of two networks, such as the low commission of Ripple's network and the smart contracts provided by ethereum, which would allow transactions in DeFi projects to be more cheap and fast.

To participate you only need to maintain a minimum of 20 XRP coins, in any of the exchanges or wallets available

More information on: https://flare.xyz/

1810719441_1434_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9jZTg4MmU2ZDYyNmQ5ZTcxZDU3NDhjZjc5YmY1NmU1MC5qcGc.thumb.jpg.51afda8cdc948f969fcf5020fc15929c.jpg

• +1 2

14 hours ago, maxumoto said:

Is it just having XRP on the road and will they give me FLARE? any portfolio or is it a specific one, please confirm this, thank you.

@maxumoto You must have the funds in some of the exchanges or wallets that will participate, here is a image:

xrp-2.png.05f41456098ce07207268ba3f0135120.png

Similarly, if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask me, or visit the official website of the Flare network: https://flare.xyz/

Edited by Amiami
Error
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 11/23/2020 at 9:11 AM, Amiami said:

You must have the funds in some of the exchanges or wallets that will participate, here is a image:

One question, I am interested in participating but I cannot find tutorials on how to link or connect my probit exchange portfolio to the airdrop, do you know what the process is to participate from the exchanges or you recommend use wallet? 

I only found a tutorial on ledger but I am not a physical wallet owner.

Could this be the reason why this coin has almost trippled but am also thinking its going to other new heights and its going to be huge so to me lets embrace the new thing we are getting , Ripple is one of the most promising if not the only promising

• +4 1

In my personal opinion, and through knowing how to create these contracts, I do not think that this event will materialize, and the unexpected will happen to stop this because there is a big difference between the performance of the two networks and it will be difficult to convince the republican of these two networks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@AmiamiHave you noticed the recent hike in the price of xrp(ripple) and Ethereum these past week? Well perhaps it's might be due to the "spark" that you have mentioned in your topic, I hope these turn out to be a good decision at the end of the day, thanks for the update 👍

• +3 1

On 23.11.2020 at 02:23, Amiami said:

The date of the Utility Fork which plans to intertwine the smart contract networks used by ETH with the XRP network has been officially announced.

This will be held on December 12, 2020 and a token known as spark will be distributed, in a 1: 1 ratio, similar to Forks made within the bitcoin Cash network

The founder of XRP Labs, Wietse Wind, encouraged the coin community to participate in this new stage which is supposed to bring benefits to both XRP and ETH users.

I still have 8 XRP only, I still need to buy it to participate in the distribution, the price, of course, is growing, it's a pity I didn't read about this earlier

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, 1qDan said:

recommend use wallet? 

@1qDan I recommend using the xumm wallet, since basically there, just by pressing a button you are already participating in the distribution of the currency

3 hours ago, JxDavid said:

Binance has already confirmed that it will be part of the air launch of the spark token, a great news as XRP proprietary users will not be moving balances between exchanges and wallets.

@JxDavid this is extremely important as it gives reliability to the ripple-backed process.

3 hours ago, magd said:

In my personal opinion, and through knowing how to create these contracts, I do not think that this event will materialize

@magd The project is already underway and although both networks are different, it is assumed which FLARE algorithm will act as a bridge to unite both ecosystems, it is a reality, another situation is that everything end good, we will see what's up after its launch

3 hours ago, Frodler said:

you noticed the recent hike in the price of xrp(ripple) and Ethereum these past week?

@FrodlerOf course, the airdrop can be one of the main reasons, however in the case of Etherium the price comeback is mainly due to the fact that the 2.0 network will be launched within a few days

• +1 1

This is really a good news for us. We all know that both eth and xrp are the most promising coin. Now they are collaborating with each other. I think for this both coins price will increase massively and we all gonna see a green market very soon.

20 hours ago, Amiami said:

@1qDan I recommend using the xumm wallet, since basically there, just by pressing a button you are already participating in the distribution of the currency

Thank you very much, you were right, you only have to transfer and press a button, they charge a very small commission in exchange for participating, another question, do you think this negative candle in prices affects the project? XRP and ETH were down 20% and 10% respectively.

Probably this airdrop was made just to pump xrp price. I never trust the Ripple team as always they try to make some marketing cheating to have better price to sell their xrp. They got what was expected and I don't feel pitty for the xrp holders. They new there could be many problems with what Ripple was doing.

I was on time for this airdrop, held for a while and I was lucky to sell the XRP for higher from where I bought before it even had the bad news. But I don't know when is the distribution going to happen for the Sparkle. It would be great to have knowledge on this and listing dates too.

Too many made good money from this again. The whales dumped immediately after that screenshot was taken and price dived. Then the news were even worse and from 80 cents ripple went down even to 20 cents. Crypto market has these and this is why we keep arguing not to invest too much and be reasonable with the altcoins you select.

• +3 1

After this airdrop XRP dropped a lot, it was a reason it was pumped but this happened all too fast, anyone that bought later and didn't sell at the moment of the snapshot, they got trapped and later the worse came with the lawsuit from sec which didn't seem to be playing. Delistings, bad publicity and the rest by Ripple that made it even worse as they said they will fight the decision that is clear and precise they don't have a chance if they go to court.

I was no interest in this, my research on Xrp has this shown from the first moments that this was going to be a bad long term investment. Crypto is for decentralization the best, it is not for having companies sell tokens forever, with zero cost creating them.