Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

This is true. Junior members always make mistakes like this. I have read a lot of topics that beginners publish, even though they are a topic that has been published before, but they did not search for it. Therefore, I advise them to follow the forum rules and search for topics before publishing them

• +1 1

Yes you are right brother. We should make our posts useful to other members this is how we can improve our reputation and be successful in this forum. This only possible when we will get a proper knowledge of anything that we are posting. Because our useful posts will do the job here.

I've come across a lot of boring subjects and this site. You probably ought to browse through most of the posts on this site, and before creating a new theme, make sure other users haven't created one yet. If there is a repetitive theme, odds are high that the moderators would delete a specific theme. So coming up with fresh and imaginative themes that will be useful.

Hi friend, you are right, I noticed the randomly topics and the useless stuff here and there, maybe the beginners believe in the false informations and that will be a disaster! 

Yes of course, I agreed with you, you really bring a very beautiful idea, if you want to do any post you are expected to think deeply and wisely before posting your topic in crytotalk, so I will advise you, you should always post sensible topic so that you can get many responses

Posting without any proper knowledge always cause deletion of posts because posts without any knowledge and information are useless posts. 

All the members should search about this topic first and then should make a post by following rules and regulations.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Yes dear this is the main thing that we should remember everytime. Posting a topic without getting proper knowledge is like the same as mind without thoughts. We should first have to gain information about a particular topic then post it and we should do comments if we know something about topic.

That's it. 

Doing appropriate exploration prior to posting anything is a decent strategy for working at this discussion. Numerous individuals as a novice don't have a clue about the way that Quality and estimation of data in a post issues here. Posts got appraisals just in the event that they are helpful. Futile posts don't establish a decent connection. In addition, futile and pointless and wrong posts are erased from this gathering by mediators. So search appropriately prior to posting.

Yes my friend, You are right.Some people do not have knowledge and they post They should not do this. If they do not have a lottery, do not post it. If you want to make the post good, then you have separate  information about that topic .

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

@Rubayed123Truly, obviously post nothing without having legitimate information about the point. Posting without thinking about the point prompts releasing of wrong data to others which is against the discussion rules and guidelines. We should post data which we have appropriate information to serve others.

Yeah you are right.I am recently seeing many post from the beginners with unrelated post.Their post are not realated to the  topic or dont have trustable data or info with it.They think that they can post anything and get paid for  that.they Don't want to earn their own knowledge and use it in their post and topic.

I really agree with you my friend. This is very important in thi ls forum. If we have knowledge about cryptocurrency and crypto world then share to other. And we must try to make these topics important and attract people to know and discuss them. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you right.  Good post for us . If you don't proper knowledge then you don't post . You learn if you have experience then share your knowledge obviously.  Thanks . BEST OF LUCK ALL OF YOU ❤

Yeah it may be one of the basic thing you need to know in this platform. First learn and then comment. You must seek the answers of questions that is tangling around your head. And you will find it out from here itself.

So don't give advices to others without actually knowing about it.

This is highly advisable as it will protect the ignorance of many others.

What I'm trying to insinuate is that;

You shouldn't instill the bad or negative knowledge to the average person that has no knowledge on the concept.

So it is ultimately recommendable to just keep and remain silent than to give a fake knowledge on what is not yet known.

Yes dear i agreed with your post. Most of the begginner do thai . So its the for them to read that topic. And then create your comment about it. Otherwise there is chance of your posts deleted. Without information about any topic , you cannot create useful and informative comment.

This is true because many beginners do not have knowledge on a topic and then post irrelevant reply that will lead to delete of their post and as such they will not be paid. Even the post is not deleted it might happens that it will not get any reputation or like

Hey @Rubayed123 I truly agree with this as though we satisfy redeployment gibberish, we safeguard achieve a misleading statements or phony news most importantly to the amateurs who are new in crypto and don't participate in sufficient preparing on it. accomplish plainly you have an apt investigate in the event that you need to give valid justification for your posts

I agree with you.  Because if you make a post and you don't have enough knowledge about that post then you can't make your post meaningful and reasonable.  However, your post will not be useful in the forum and will be considered useless.  This can lead to a negative reputation and your ID is likely to be blocked.

Good advice bro.

But i notice newbies are in hurry to create their own content . I feel it that it doesn't matter to them that whether the the content is productive or constructive or not they just pop up for this. 

Newbies are newbies, you cant force them to do something. And most of the newbies are here just to earn they dont care for anything. I would also give them suggestion to never post without having appropriate knowledge to the subject.

You are right my friend there are alot of beginners those made this kind of mistakes first of all we should read all rules provided by admins so that there are low chance of mistakes 

Yes my friend you are right One should never make any topic without proper knowledge. I just recently joined crypto so I didn't make any kind of post yet because I feel like I don't have enough knowledge to do so but believe me I will do it in the future.So everyone should do the same before posting anything you must research and learn more.

There are many ways to deal with this kind of situation, and we want to follow the buildings where we need to work safely and create a structure where we need to make the right efforts together. ۔ Virtually everything should cost everyone the right place that we want to work so hard on and make sure everything is going in the right direction and doing the right thing, so it's definitely important

It is very wrong to posts the things which you don't know about that and I seen many peoples giving advice about the readings and investment and the reality is that they actually even don't know about it so i think this is very wrong.