Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

Posting wrong information is worse then posting nothing because by posting wrong information we not only subject ourself to get warning points but we also confuse others by spreading fake and unconfirmed information.

• +3 1

Yeah ,you're right.  Never post anything without knowledge. It may lead you to the ban. So you have to understand. You have to know about the topic you're post. So you have to the knowledge about it. If you don't know anything then you can learn from comments. It will helps you to increase your knowledge. So everybody have to know. Without knowledge you're nothing. 

There is no need to make a post to state the obvious. What will be a post if it has information the writer doesn't understand. It will be a post that would be a bad one. There are some that I have seen that were even translated from other languages, very bad to notice and these will be reported if I find again.

• +5 1

When you don't have anything proper knowledge about any topic then never post anything since you don't have proper knowledge on it,

Do your research and ask forum amiable expect about it before making attempt of posting it...ok

Stay Safe

Stay Blessed

Yes man it is a true our our old man says that think before right if you do not have knowledge about anything you have no right to give your feedback about that thing same like here if you do not have a knowledge about the topic so I think you are not able to answer first learn from this platform properly and then you will able to answer any topic with your knowledge.

If you post in this forum, you will not post unnecessarily, there is no idea of the post, there is no logic, no knowledge, do not post like that. You will not post without understanding anything. You have to take care of the rest of the posts on this platform, pick up and post any of his points. Then you learn to make good posts with ideas from their posts.

Yes, of course. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Basically, you don't post anything you don't know. Don't comment on things you don't know about. Never post irrational things. Make sure your posts allow others to understand knowledge and logical ways. Otherwise, your posts may be negatively impacted.

Yes we should not post any thing without knowing about the topic properly. Fisrt we have to understand what is required in the topic so after understanding the topic properly we should repsond to that topic . So that it maybe helpfull to othe users and one will also be free of facing any problems at the forum as well

It is always true everything that we publish or do we must do with prior knowledge or knowledge because if we do it without knowing we could get into a big problem and that would be the last thing we want and if we do not know at least investigate so we know or have prior knowledge or at least some basic information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:50 PM, Pablo456 said:

It is always true everything that we publish or do we must do with prior knowledge or knowledge because if we do it without knowing we could get into a big problem and that would be the last thing we want and if we do not know at least investigate so we know or have prior knowledge or at least some basic information.

Ever since I joined this forum have saying that no one should create a topic when he or she is still learning but they won't listen especially those newbies they will rush to create a post without proper knowledge at the end the post will be deleted by moderators alongside with the comments so let's all take things steps by steps then we can all gain more knowledge.

• +1 1

Thorough Information about the topic is essential. So as a beginner,  one should have proper knowledge to post about any topic.

Avoid plagiarism and use your own words. Otherwise you'll be banned in no time. 

Edited by Azeemchohan

I agree with you my friend.There are many members of this forum who create posts without following the rules.  But they don't care if their post is useful.  Even if they don't think their post can be deleted.  So I think new people need to know about our forum in a good way and learn the rules.  So that you can create quality posts and the posts are useful.

Yes mate, never post anything without proper knowledge. Look there are some member of this forum doesnt follow the rules and regulations properly. Some of their post are useless irrelevant lack of knowledge. So I suggest them to never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

yeah friend we should take some risky steps daily if we want to be successful otherwise we can't do anything here and try to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto and crypto related affairs after this by following rules try to start work 

You are rigjt half doctor is like risk of life so we should not be like half doctor we should be like an MBBS doctor so that others do not feel risky as well as us too so without knowledge if we post anything we will not be able to earn money and we can also be banned for sharing wrong information with others 

Yes it's very important that don't create any useless post just for reputation. If you don't have proper information and knowledge and you just copy the title and the content and created a post this post will must be deleted and may be caused of block your account. So try to find information before creating any post.

Always follow the rules of this forum.

Of course a lot of converts do not know anything about the forum should publish things related to the forum and digital currencies and cryptocurrencies I am a new learner in the forum I do not post anything but related to the forum 

14 minutes ago, andffer4 said:

Some people think that they can just come and post anything they like not knowing that there are things that they are supposed to know before being able to post. they should take their time to review the forum and make sure that they are posting very useful information which is going to be helpful to other members of the forum.

@andffer4 Obviously mates, some are joining in this forum only earn money. For this reason, they don't make proper research before posting.  I saw a lot of useless post. I don't know why they make this type of fault. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin but you need to follow the forum rules properly. Otherwise you will ban from cryptotalk. 

Yes dear friends i am also new here. Butt i think you are right we should rsearch the topic first than comment any one. Otherwise left the topic. And go to the next. Thak you.

You are absolutely right.  We should never post if we don't have the right knowledge about the post. Especially new people do this job. It will delete your post. Giving wrong information will create confusion. So before creating the post, we have to check about it.  I can create a good post. 

I am 100 percent agree with you dear mate that we have to do proper research and gather information and then do posts with useful content because content is the real king and which thing is matters most at this forum is useful content which gives you everything at this forum like reoutation,followers and money as well.So do your homework properly before posts.

• +2 1

I think that's true, a lot of newbies post in sections that are out of place. Beginners should learn about forum topics and rules to be safe on forums. Don't post anything if the beginner doesn't have enough knowledge, as that will only give us a point of warning by moderators. So before creating a topic, study that.

Yes you are right. If you post comment in a topic without having proper knowledge about it, it will not be useful comments. You have to make sure that your comments are useful and informative. If your comments are useless or irrelevant, you will get negative ratings from other. And you will not get paid for that comment. So you have to gain knowledge first then you can post comments. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, many members in such a way that they do not have information about the topics, but they comment on their, first of all we should have knowledge about it. Knowledge is very much for us when we have knowledge So we'll be able to post well. If we do not have knowledge about the topic, then we first read about it and follow the rules and then comment.