Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

I agree with you That We should never do irrelevant comments as they will be useless and meaningless for all the members and it is against the rules to poat such useless comments.If we do such comments they will get negative reputation and will ne deleted by the moderator and we will get no benefit from it.So we should try to understand the posts and its content first then if we have any idea about that then we should do comment on them.Good Luck!

In starting days, newbies can't have enough information about this platform and also it's rules and regulations so, they should don't make the any post. 

Because when they make a post then they will make many mistakes after that they got warnings and sometimes their accounts are blocked. 

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Dear @Rubayed123 you are right that many new members starts to create their own topic without knowing the rules of the forum so we must tell them and guide them to be avoided of creation of new post.

If we tell them the rules then will understand and post useful information that will be helpful for us.

Asking and doing legitimate exploration prior to posting anything is a decent strategy on this stage. Don't simply post anything for the sake of getting to your furthest reaches of the day and don't reorder.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right. We should not post on this forum without proper knowledge. Because if we make mistake in this forum. That mistake will leads us to face problems. We always make mistakes unwillingly when we don't have proper knowledge. 

I believe it would be worth to  actually punish members that endulge in providing unverified information to the forum, as such post are misleading and inappropriate 

As a newbie you are advice to make a proper research on topic that you are going to write on and published here in this platform however avoid low quality post because there is a penalty for it and it will really cause you a lot.

I agree with you, never post anything without proper knowledge. Because your assumptions are not accurate one. Go and do some research and then post it so that your post become helpful for other members also . And if you post improper knowledge it will lead your reputation bad.

Yes of course I really appreciate this.

Always post that stuff that you know very well. Because if someone ask question about your stuff from you then you can explain him. But if you have some doubts about anything please make some research on it.

Я согласен. Без знаний никуда. Надо знать азы, а потом уже за публикации браться. Новичкам учиться и учиться и еще раз учиться. 

This is true, my friend, because the quality of the topic and its richness with valuable ideas and assistance will gain you a lot of experience and good reputation. You should focus and work well in knowing the type of topic and searching for it. If you do not realize anything about the topic, and if you need help, you should ask, because here are distinguished friends and members who will help you of course

Exactly sharing useless and meaningless posts are just wasting time because they will be deleted eventually also some of users are giving others wrong information which is really bad because we have newbies here they may get distracted with their wrong advise.

Yes, my friend, I support you, in this fun post, everyone should choose posts that suit the information we have, in order to gain a good reputation and your participation must be useful and different by nature. 

• +1 1

Why would you say dont post anything if you dont know. Of course, they should not advice anything if they dont know to not to distract people, but they can still post comments asking for help. 

Yes, it is necessary for everyone to carefully read the forum’s rules before writing their posts so as not to violate the forum’s rules and get warning points, also in order to maintain the cleanliness and quality of the level, so everyone should provide only useful content.

That is completely right but some of them so new they don't know so much about crypto however I always see some of posts that has wrong information but I gave they positive rat as a support 

It is very bad to post a topic about something while you do not have a proper knowledge about what you posted. Its better to reply other topics than pushing yourself too much to write something that you do not understand, that can affect your account by receiving a warning point and later you can be banned.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think this topic is good.

.  I agree with you friend.  We must acquire the correct knowledge but we should post this site.  If we do not have the right knowledge we will never post this topic on this site is a lot of people work on this site and make money.

Thanks

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Yes you are right I also saw many posts. I am also a beginner but I am not posting any thing because I have no information abut this and I am getting knowledge through your posts because knowledge is important for posting. If you post a  useless thing than your account will banned. So we should take care about all this.

Yes, never post anything without proper knowledge. Without going for quantity in the post go for quality in the post, because only quality matters.In this forum many people ask doubts, suggestions and news in the post.we we should reply according to the topic and provide useful information regarding it. Also leaving wrong information and useless post will also need to deleting the post by forum.

in this cryptotalk forum ee must be more unique and ideal to the topics we want to post and comments and we also must post only useful ideas and take time to get the more informative words that will help each others, don't just read the tittle but understand the words before you post a reply.

You are correct mate we should understand the topic first before dropping any contribution to any available post and when making a new post it's better to do more research so that a post comes out unique and beneficial to other members.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, these are among the most important forum rules, and beginners must abide by them. Random posts reduce the quality of the forum and I think it is the result of beginners rushing to complete their first 100 posts until they start earning

For the beginner's you have to get a deeper knowledge about this forumThey must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

I advise all beginners to do their own search on the web and not to copy content from any website because it is in violation of the forum rules
Their posts must be relevant and useful, otherwise their posts will be deleted.