Never post anything without proper knowledge. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

Doing proper research before posting anything is a good method of working at this forum. Many members as a beginner don't know the fact that Quality and value of information in a post matters here. Posts got ratings only if they are useful. Useless posts do not make a good impression. Moreover, useless and unnecessary and wrong posts are deleted from this forum by moderators. So search properly before posting.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

As for a beginner, before you make your post, you will have to make your own research instead of copying someone else post, you will have to avoid pilgiarism for your account to be safe.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I really agree with this because if we keep posting nonsense, we can cause a misinformation or fake news especially to the beginners who are new in crypto and don't have enough background on it. Make sure you have a proper research if you want to justify your posts.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Adherence to the forum rules is a prerequisite for not receiving warning points and not being banned. I advise junior members to enter a section about the forum and read the proven posts and know the rules and apply them accurately

Not only beginners but all members should know that. Before posts a content make sure it is valuable and related to the crypto with a legit proved not just for your own opinions because were so many here if we read a false information it cause of misunderstanding in crypto. Lets be honest in every content we create to help other to most understand the crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/22/2020 at 8:35 PM, kizz said:

I really agree with this because if we keep posting nonsense, we can cause a misinformation or fake news especially to the beginners who are new in crypto and don't have enough background on it. Make sure you have a proper research if you want to justify your posts.

I agree with you @kizz. Research is a must whether we want to succeed in this forum or in any other field.  Some members especially the new ones post without research and other new members are the victims of this false info. We must all take some time to do research so that we can benefit others and ourselves as well.

Edited by Dark Shadow
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

You are quite right, the first thing to do before publishing a topic you have to investigate first to have the proper knowledge of the publication if you have the proper knowledge I assure you that the Topic will be useful for all people 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yeah i'm agree with you. If you don't have proper knowledge then you shouldn’t post anything. First of all you have to gain knowledge about this forum then you can create post. 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Asking and doing proper research before posting anything is a good method on this platform. Don't just post anything in the name of getting to your limit of the day and don't copy and paste.

• +5 1

18 hours ago, Smsadik420 said:

Without the proper knowledge you really can not achieve anything. Knowledge can give you thw power of understanding the things and demonstrate it. Without knowledge your brain is empty. You cant do anything in your whole. 

Before you do any post in this forum you should have the proper knowledge about that. You cant able to survive here without it. Thats the main point.

You are right @Smsadik420. Knowledge is the key to success. Without proper we can neither succeed in this forum nor in any other field of life. The search for knowledge should be everyone's first priority. So, whenever you get the opportunity you should try to learn something. I hope that everyone sees it's benefits and tries to learn as much as they can so they can succeed.

• +5 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Of course, my friend, I agree with you that the novice should learn the rules and laws in order to build a correct work based on gaining information and knowledge and achieving his dream that he wants, where the important participation which contains a lot of information that everyone benefits from, which gets a good and wonderful reputation by his followers

• +5 2

There is a lot to work on there are so many ways to work with this kind of situation to work and we need to follow structures that and be sure that we have to work and put together a structures that we need to put together in the right effort we need to really value everything in the right positions that we need to work as hard and be sure of everything working in the right direction and works well so that is really important 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

That is correct that we should not make any post of the other's topic without a proper knowledge about what his/her content is all about because if our post is not connected of what is the topic is trying to say then we can receive a warning point or worst getting our account ban that we should never really like. If you want to post on that topic make sure to make a research first before posting on that topic. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Never post anything without proper knowledge is a very clear topic for biggners that how can improve their work.always try to deal others with proper statements.if you have no idea about anything than leave it or make research about it but for God sake not put irrelevant and rough material.

• +5 1

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

I have done my search about this form and then start my work because I am very conscious about my reputation I am trying my best to  follow rules and regulation but now I am not posting anything because I am getting knowledge about all this the main thing is that if you post anything without knowledge your account will be banned.

• +5 1

On 11/22/2020 at 9:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

I strongly agree what you said about someone else's work. Because it's a forum, and a forum should be a discussion and/or exchanging ideas. Thanks for making people including me aware at some little things!

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 11/22/2020 at 2:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

I am certain that many topics already have more than 50 replies. So it would be nice if beginners would go through what has already been written do as to get a full understanding of what the topic is talking about before then posting his own. He should try to be constructive and write his own words.

• +5 1

Yes dear this is very important in this forum. We must be careful not to publish things that we do not know or have meaning. So everyone should be careful and operate properly and properly.

I am a learner and also a beginner at crypto currency. Though i am a beginner, i always try to post something according to my proper research. I have to continue my journey more in order to be successful in my life. I will always take your advice           

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The best method to use in spreading knowledge or information is to know more about what to be spread by making more research on it to determine if it wasn't someone's else work that is shared or spread.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 11/22/2020 at 2:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Do your own research is one of rules of the platform, this means that before you post any post or comment make sure you have something creative, something unique, something vital, something educative. Let others gain something be it an experience, information, knowledge I think that why this platform is useful....

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Its very consequential to understand and study the topics before giving proper comments and post.it is best to have knowledge about the publication one publishes to provide a comprehensive and understanding insight to the reader.

As a newbies, we need to learn, acquire knowledge about cryptotalk forum and understand the rules and regulations of the forum before posting, understanding the topic matters alot because it will give you the guide on what to talk about, discuss meaningful and relevant contents, that will earn you reputations.