Buy, Sell, or HODL - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Buy, Sell, or HODL

33 minutes ago, EpilepticKid said:

I think we should hold all the tokens at the moment, because the market is low now. If most of the coins are to be saved, they will surely be profitable.

When you say tokens i assume you mean tokens like ERC20 tokens ICO and IEO, which i say the are not good to invest at all.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:51 PM, Traderbtc28 said:

Buy, sell or hodl all depends on the current market conditions, because it keeps fluctuating a lot so from my perspective i would say that observe the market then decides on what to do. 

The transaction is very dangerous, because the operation is taking place. So, if you are not good at trading, it is better to keep your money until a bull market appears. A good time to buy or hinder bitcoins because the signals indicate that we are about to enter the next bull run.

The market does not stop, you are always in the position of the buyer, seller and store of currencies. Every time there are currencies worth buying and other currencies that must be sold and must also be held in some currencies for long storage of strong currencies.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:58 PM, Sasaki said:

It depends on the situation we'll we have different strategy, for me I do trading weekly or monthly, I hold for now and a week if the price is good I will sell it but if not maybe the next week or a month before I trade again. 

The price is increasing and its value is increasing day by day. Investing for a long time is the best strategy. Again, when the currencies rise, you can make a lot of profit by selling your coins.

10 hours ago, Markuz said:

The smart things that need to be done in this difficult time is to keep your tokens, because the market is still falling, so the best option is to hold tokens until the market price becomes stable again.

The market is not longer falling. Hope you follow the recent market price movement. The market price of all cryptocurrencies have all be increasing lately. 

4 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

The market is not longer falling. Hope you follow the recent market price movement. The market price of all cryptocurrencies have all be increasing lately. 

I expect the prices to fall next week again ... and the longer the uncertainty around corona lasts, the bigger the risk that prices fall even further. So if you didn't buy yet, do not despair ... there will be more opportunities.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

2 hours ago, Reival said:

I'll wait. I always wait on bloody days. Perhaps I can place an order to buy something, even if I could not, I will still be happy. This is a volatile market, it happens every time.

Does not happens every time that price falls and eat half of your net worthy.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:34 PM, Finnalygist said:

several traders and investors move on all-in or else profound on one trade and this will find your stub kicked eventually. to excess and plenty of opportunities in the crypto markets. 

Analysts are now claiming that this is a good time to buy or hinder bitcoins because the signals indicate that we are about to enter the next bull run. it maintains a lot of volatility coming from my point of view, which I can point out as soon as I notice the industry and also make a choice.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:41 AM, Cryptominded said:

If you're keeping some coins with hope to sell them in the bull market, what is that called? Hodling! These are interesting times in the cryptocurrency market because the market is making a come back across board, unfortunately are too scared to move a finger and they might just miss this opportunity right in front of them.

Analysts are now claiming that this is a good time to buy or hinder bitcoins because the signals indicate that we are about to enter the next bull run. it's constantly fluctuating a lot so in my opinion I'll say watch the market then decide what to do.

N my opinion three of these are good approaches to earn money. It's depends on the what's the time demands to do. Sell if price is high, hold is price is low and you can trade at any time by analysing the market.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:57 PM, BitcoinCase said:

The best approach to that in my experience is to do both, trade and HODL. For example let's say you sold 10 Bitcoins at $10K. You would have $100K. Lets say you waited and bought back at $8000, you would now have 12.5 Bitcoins. At that point I would suggest putting away to HODL 1.5-2.5 Bitcoins. If you put away the whole 2.5 Bitcoins profit, you still have the 10 Bitcoins you started with. Personally I would pay myself and sell 0.5 BTC as there is nothing wrong with it and you need to reward yourself on wins like that. 1 Bitcoin put away to HODL, and 1 Bitcoin added to the tradeable balance which would give me 11 to trade with. You can apply that same strategy with any trading amount and any profit targets as you will constantly put profit away for future price hikes. 

The best time now is to buy and HODL as the market price is at 5-6k  we may soon see a bullish rise in market price of upto 10,000$ in 2020. Be wise and trade responsibly.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:20 PM, dipo02 said:

"HODL" is one such expression, and it started off as a misspelling of "HOLD." As in, hold onto your stock and don't sell it.

some adjustments of the market price and then buy back from the dip price and enjoy income with less chance of loss. Hold your bitcoins until their prices rise. When their prices rise than you can sell them at a profit. This method gives you more money.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:41 AM, Hakyo said:

I think they should keep them and wait for a reasonable price to sell. If you sell at too low a price and cannot make a profit, then this is bad. Be calm and wait for the opportunity to come.

So, it depends. If you sell at high price, I think it is good. If you buy at low price it is good too. Holding should not be hodl. 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:50 PM, Mosto mia said:

I think holding is the best decision at the moment.  Working here will earn you money.

Hold your bitcoins until their prices rise. When their prices rise than you can sell them at a profit. This method gives you more money. Bitcoin at a higher price then waits for some correction of the market price and then buys back from the dip price and the possibility of a loss will be less income.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, Masum Sinha said:

Better for us to sell when Bitcoin is at a higher price then wait for some correction of the market price and then buy again from the dip price and the possibility of loss will be less income.

For me, I trade weekly or monthly, I hold now and a week if good prices I will sell but if not possible next week or a month ago I resell. then wait for some adjustment of the market price and then buy back from the dip and enjoy earnings with less chance of loss.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:07 PM, WesleyDay said:

Seeing the situation and the situation on the cryptocurrency market like this, it would be better to keep this for some time. Do not sell in a panic, but always carefully monitor the development of events.

These are exciting times in the cryptocurrency market because the market is coming back, unfortunately too scared to move a finger and they may miss this opportunity right before their eyes. it still fluctuates a lot from my point of view, I can mention where soon after observing the market and also build an option.

Buying, selling and hold ; all of them is better to apply together. There are some currencies or some opportunities that require you to seize them and exit with a profit, and there are some currencies that you must store for the future.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:02 PM, Hendy1 said:

At least if I hold 1 BTC I will also take 2-3 altcoin trades like ripple, ethereum. To benefit in the short term. Bitcoin trading has opportunities for HODL so this takes time to get real profits. If I trade both sides this will be profitable in the long term and short term.

Hold your bitcoins until their prices rise. When their prices rise than you can sell them at a profit. This method gives you more money. we should sell when Bitcoin is at a higher price then wait for some adjustment of the market price and then buy back from the dip price and the possibility of a loss will be less income.

I agree with you in this opinion. This strategy is very excellent for working in this field. I liked what I talked about and the way to preserve capital, but sometimes there is a loss. The person does not win only in this field. There is a loss, and there is a profit that must be alert.

Better to make a research first on the coin that you want to buy, because by doing that, it will be easy for you to say that , oh this coin should be hold for long, and you knew that when you start reading some advices and learning how to analyze market.

In the meantime I prefer to do a hodl for bitcoins that I have from and wait for any rise in the price of bitcoin after the Bitcoin split event is over and I think that will start to affect after hours

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/5/2019 at 9:27 PM, BitcoinCase said:

The best approach to that in my experience is to do both, trade and HODL. For example let's say you sold 10 Bitcoins at $10K. You would have $100K. Lets say you waited and bought back at $8000, you would now have 12.5 Bitcoins. At that point I would suggest putting away to HODL 1.5-2.5 Bitcoins. If you put away the whole 2.5 Bitcoins profit, you still have the 10 Bitcoins you started with. Personally I would pay myself and sell 0.5 BTC as there is nothing wrong with it and you need to reward yourself on wins like that. 1 Bitcoin put away to HODL, and 1 Bitcoin added to the tradeable balance which would give me 11 to trade with. You can apply that same strategy with any trading amount and any profit targets as you will constantly put profit away for future price hikes. 

Everyone's trading strategy is different, selling and holding is a strategy to get profit without losing initial capital, we can save initial capital, then start trading with the results obtained from the initial trade, so we have nothing to lose, because trading uses the first profit. .

I think that is easy on the theory. But in reality you still don't know when you can get cheap price. Now the price Bitcoin is more than $14k. If you buy now maybe that is high price, so the price going down really aggresive after that. You confused you want cut loss or not. You choose to Hold, but waiting and waiting is really taking long time. Maybe not one day, how if the price not going up to $14k again??? You need to analyze very detail if bad thing happen before buy any coin/token.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

My strategy for buying selling and holding of cryptocurrency is very normal as I prefer to buy Crypto coins whenever the price of such coins get lower and hold it tell the price of such coins exceed my buying price which could give me a reasonable profit and then it's easy to sell.

Your right,selling portion only of your funds is one of the best way to gain profits and dont regret when the market continue to rise. Because sometimes we regret selling all our token and feel frustrated when the price still increase so in that way you still have save token for the future increase.