How to calculate the profit from Yobit investbox !? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to calculate the profit from Yobit investbox !?

How to calculate the profit from Yobit investbox !
Whether you are day trading, long term trading, or long term investor, you should always measure your performance. Otherwise, how will you know if you are doing well?

Therefore, when using a Yobit investbox, we must calculate our future profit to find out whether this investment is worth the risk or not?
Compound-Interest-Questions.thumb.png.0145e9a78ff007d781c13eaf830cece2.png
There are two types of interest!
1- Simple benefit
2- Compound interest!
The interest used in Yobit is the compound interest! Of course it is better for us!

Definition of compound interest
 for compound interest is the interest calculated on the basic capital, which also includes all the interest accrued from previous periods on a deposit or loan, and some argue that compound interest contributes to the growth of the amount faster than simple interest

To calculate the capital after interest, we use the following formula
A = P (1 + i) ^ n
A: Capital + profits
P:Capital
i:interest
n:days or months or years

compound-interest-ii.png.ae4d8db5452c5ba7c2564d3c01bcc8f8.png

Example of a DLRS investment plan

If we want to invest 20,000 DLRS for 10 days only, what will the result be after 10 days with 10% interest per day?

20,000 * (1 + 0.1) ^ 10 = 51,874 DLRS!

In other words, our capital has doubled about 3 times in just 10 days!

704893614_whatiscompoundinterest30000th00.jpg.10960285ae75c59694954481de23bdb3.jpg

Question!: Are you using a Yobit investbox? Do you find it profitable?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

Very well explained,  profit or loss or any big achievement are totally depend on our performance. Like before doing anything, we must research or estimate is it beneficial or time waste for us. Yobit investbox is best for earning profit on daily basis and its blessing for those who buy at high price. Dlrs price is very low thats why yobit gives 10% on daily basis and i think now is the best time for taking this opportunity and earn healthy profit. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, gbfisher said:

Dlrs price is very low thats why yobit gives 10% on daily basis and i think now is the best time for taking this opportunity and earn healthy profit. 

The ubite plan for DLRS has been around since the day the coin was first issued when its price was 0.00000200! That is, it cost us about $ 700 in order to enter this plan!
But now, as you said, because of the DLRS price, it has become very low! Which is now 0.00000028 now costs us only $ 105 !! I think it's a risk, but at the same time it's worth a try!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

To answer your question, I am a yobit investbox investor, but I am not in profit. I put in about 350$ till now, and I am yet to get 150$ to reach bep. But now I have many investments in yobit investbox, and hope to reach bep in about a week or two. I would seriously urge to take investbox seriously. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Investing in DLRS coin is really very tempting! 10% is a very large percentage! Frankly, I did not know the difference between the compound interest and the regular interest! But after explaining it, I was able to correctly calculate my earnings! I've always been calculating profit with the simple interest law! I think compound interest is a tempting topic

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

As DLRS gives us 10% daily profit so without any doubt its profitable but this coin investment is very risky you know..  Still many dlrs investor earned huge profit from it while many get lose still..   Even me invest my money in dlrs for ten days with  high risk but now its look dump already so now i need to keep my money more in investbox than 10 days..             

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, Hasanbydn said:

Investing in DLRS coin is really very tempting! 10% is a very large percentage! Frankly, I did not know the difference between the compound interest and the regular interest! But after explaining it, I was able to correctly calculate my earnings! I've always been calculating profit with the simple interest law! I think compound interest is a tempting topic

After my experience with investing dLRS tokens, I discovered that it is not easy at all! As for me, I bought the dLRS currency at a price of 27, and in the past two days we noticed a drop in the price of DLRS, so I sold what I owned without incurring any losses .. Then I bought at 22 again! Then the 15th price fell! Incurred a loss of about 40%! So, I need to put my money now 4 days into the investment fund in order to get out without losing!

• +5 1

Knowing how the compound interest system works is really important before entering any investing plan! the yobit exchange gives us many profitable investing plans but we should keep in mind that the currency which we want to invest in and about its future.. they give us good profits percentage but it isn't enough for us especially because of the volatility of tokens and even cryptocurrencies prices! 

• +4 1

Thats very true but also remember one thing, if you look at the investment box , you also have to make sure that you look at the price of the pair you are taking , so in this case I am going to take a look at DLRS , you invest in DLRS, say the price as at the moment is 0.01$ and you buy them , to get into the investment box you must have a minimum of 20K so you must use your 200$ to invest, 10 percent daily is great, so in 10 days you have your money back because you will have a compounded interest, but again you get to the 10nth day and you realize that the price had been droping 10-15% 0r even 45% like it happned the other day and on your 10th day hte price is at 0.001$ so you do your math 50K multiply with 0.001$ that gives you about 50$ and at this moment you have so many DLRS and the price market then is 0.001$ and so your value has fallen with 150$ of your own money , then you find its difficult to sell them because now everybody is dumping and very few people want to buy , thats the pain that comes with this

• +4 1

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

now i need to keep my money more in investbox than 10 days.

Sorry for that mate but we all know that is the nature of all Cryptocurrencies and without taking that risk we won't be able to earn huge profit in cryptoworld so take it that way my friend and patiently wait for your recovery because great things take time 😉 and only with patience we can become successful in this cryptoworld.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

If you have invested in yobit then you can definitely benefit.  And there are many coins like if you invest in Tok Token you will be paid 1 percent dividend daily and if you invest in DLRS method you will get profit at the rate of 10% daily but this method is quite risky.

I like your explanation because when I see your topic you explain it well and I must learn from your posts something, yes I'm doing the same thing I get really good profit from investment from the beginning I only know about simple calculation of interest..

• +1 1

@Emma William You have created a very helpful and informative topic. I am sure many people will benefit from this detailed explanation. I just wanted to ask you that in the exponent of the compound interest formula it says "nt"

since here is 10 so what would be the value of t? 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

As always generating highly useful content for the other members of the dear forum. I hope that the vast majority of the members of this forum have the opportunity to appreciate your publication as it will be of great help to them. Generally, I used automated tools where I only placed the values and when I clicked on a button it would throw me the results, and to be honest I had not stopped to analyze what was behind all this. Thanks to you today I handle the root of the matter and I no longer have to go to any website to calculate my possible earnings in an investment program. This forum is definitely the best. Thanks to helpful members like you, we are expanding our knowledge on a daily basis.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 11/22/2020 at 10:39 AM, Emma William said:

How to calculate the profit from Yobit investbox !
Whether you are day trading, long term trading, or long term investor, you should always measure your performance. Otherwise, how will you know if you are doing well?

Therefore, when using a Yobit investbox, we must calculate our future profit to find out whether this investment is worth the risk or not?
Compound-Interest-Questions.thumb.png.0145e9a78ff007d781c13eaf830cece2.png
There are two types of interest!
1- Simple benefit
2- Compound interest!
The interest used in Yobit is the compound interest! Of course it is better for us!

Definition of compound interest
 for compound interest is the interest calculated on the basic capital, which also includes all the interest accrued from previous periods on a deposit or loan, and some argue that compound interest contributes to the growth of the amount faster than simple interest

To calculate the capital after interest, we use the following formula
A = P (1 + i) ^ n
A: Capital + profits
P:Capital
i:interest
n:days or months or years

compound-interest-ii.png.ae4d8db5452c5ba7c2564d3c01bcc8f8.png

Example of a DLRS investment plan

If we want to invest 20,000 DLRS for 10 days only, what will the result be after 10 days with 10% interest per day?

20,000 * (1 + 0.1) ^ 10 = 51,874 DLRS!

In other words, our capital has doubled about 3 times in just 10 days!

704893614_whatiscompoundinterest30000th00.jpg.10960285ae75c59694954481de23bdb3.jpg

Question!: Are you using a Yobit investbox? Do you find it profitable?

Thank you for explaining this topic. I generally do not like to invest. There are many websites previously that have swindled others and stole their money. I do not like investment in general.

Great post with highly valuable information for all us investing in Yobit's Investbox. I will use the formula you kindly provided to create myself an Excel spreadsheet to calculate my Investbox profits for the very long term. Currently, I'm using this excellent investment tool to multiply my TALK tokens, which is going sweetly thanks to compound interest. 

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +2 1

Thank you very much for your explanation, I honestly did not know the difference between a simple interest and compound interest, although to invest you have to know the type of currency, in this case DLRS offers us a high profitability but if it drops in price then the number of days in InvestBox will increase considerably.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Nice fellow you make a nice effort and simple way to describe the calculation of interest. I really did not know about difference between simple and compound interest. I just know the yobit investbox give 1% interest of our investment which is so good. 

You can get really good profit from the DLRS because the price is just around 3 sats and you can make good profit but there is one thing that because it has opened from the 500 sats and now value is around 3 sats. So, even it can be scammed. So,be careful before investing.

• +1 1

This information is very useful to demonstrate in yobit because many people don't know how much they will get profit if the price reach to the 600 sats again. I am sure more and more people will be reach and more number of volume will come into this yobit exchange because as your plan we can earn 3 times in a 10 day then, in 100 day we can make very good volume and if the price just reached to the 500 sats then you can earn like ten times more.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Most people do not differentiate between simple interest and compound interest, so through this article, they are certainly now able to distinguish the difference between the types of interests!
Of course, the compound interest that gives cumulative interest on capital is much better than the simple interest that gives a daily fixed rate! Therefore, we have to pay close attention to the type of interest when entering into a specific investment plan, because the final result will be completely different between the two interests!

Yes my dear friend you are right we can also collect and calculate our calculation with this method it is true. Your post is full of important information because everyone need to collect and calculator dear benefits from yobit Account. So hopefully everyone get help from here your post is very experienceable. and specially thanks to you for sharing this piece of information with cryptotalk family members. 💞😍

Thanks mate for this useful post have been wanting to invest with the investor box but I had problem with the calculation but with this explanation now I understand

I am doing the same thing I get really good return on investment from the start I just know about simple method of calculating return.

My friend i just invest my talk token in youbit invest box and i get 10%profit daily from youbit invest box and i calculate my profit by my brain because it is simple do calculate your invest talk  .Otherwise thanks for sharing your experience .