Challenge your self everyday - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Yeah you are absolutely right. Life is full of challenges. We should give challenge to ourselves everyday to get success. We should work together and create new topics. It will increased our knowledge. 

Hello, my friend, I agree with you. We must search for useful topics and we must challenge ourselves to create useful and new ideas, and the old members and supervisors should consider the topic.

yes you are right it is a challenge for you to write again and again on this forum and provide good content just keep on working and you will able to provide good content to this forum.

Hi friends challenge yourself for this forum to set a new topics, the way members can challenging they're self make it good as possible for anyone and you are going to get population for your currency because the way you write the topic the more you getting people, so try and challenge yourself and create some topic.

You are right my friend, challenging yourself every day is the best way to get succeeded in your life. Coming out of comfort zone make many of us to achieve better things in daily life. Creating a good content on cryptotalk is itself challenging for being a newbie but if u keep doing, it will pay in a better way.

In my personal opinion as a beginner, the elderly and the old in the encrypted currency forum should present new topics and articles that help and benefit everyone, especially we beginners, because I see old articles much more than modern

My dear friend, welcome to the forum here
Thank you for this great post and the ideas that you put forward. I think we have to choose a good topic before we publish, but there are a lot of targeted posts.
Good luck

YEs my dear Friend you also have to change your account to everyday to make up your profit everyday. just keep working here you will make profit here.

Here in a crypto there are many old and experienced members creating the topics and all there topics are best and full of information but many topics are repeated again and again so there is a need of a new topics. Senior members should make now new topics regarding crypto to help the beginners

Hey this good way to towards sucess and achievement to challenge ur skills and motivation if u have positivity in ur behaviour and challenging and accepting challenges to better ur abilities this good sign.Thankyou 

We have to admit that publishing for the sake of publishing is harmful in the long run and that the exclusivity of distinctive topics and useful information and the publication of personal experiences and experiences, all publishers in this forum seek to evaluate well for their publications, and therefore yes we have to challenge ourselves.

We should challenge our self with positively with hard working and patient with this we can achieve our goals.  We should not give hope in life. And we all must work together and build the platform in a informative and creative way.

You are right .I am newbie here and i notice that topics are less .So we all have to create useful and informative topics so everyone get knowledge and benefit from this forum .And challenging yourself enhance your abilities .This is a great forum of learning and earning .

Welcome, my dear friend. I hope you are healthy. This is true. We must challenge ourselves and create profound and useful topics that will greatly raise our level. Creating new topics is a very wonderful thing and makes us, we activate our minds more, reduce the burden, and arouse enthusiasm. For all the members of the platform, thank you very much for this amazing idea. Good luck.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, Most of the new people in this forum do not know what has to post in crypto. And it is very difficult for everyone to create new content every day. It is a good idea to give yourself a challenge for creating new content. It will also help you to learn more about Cryptocurrency.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, Qainth said:

It is good advise to get success in life. If we don't challenge our self to achieve our goals then we will work slowly. We should prepare our self for challenges because life has many challenges in every field of life. We should not give up at any cost. 

Yes dear, because if we challenge ourself to achieve the goal of our life.

Then our focus is just on our goal.so in my view it is very good advise that we challenge ourself every day.

I think all of us just pay attention on our goal.

Hello My Friend How Are you yes the topics should be renewed on a daily basis to ensure that information flows continuously to the forum but I noticed that sometimes I see many new topics being published thank you.

You are right, my friend. There are a lot of recurring topics in this forum and most of these topics may be from new members. I advise these members to read good topics not to repeat these topics, and we have to search well to create important and new topics for the forum. Thank you.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we must challenge ourselves every day and prove to ourselves first that we are able to show our creativity and that we can do everything we want and in doing this thing also increases our confidence in ourselves.

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Yes exactly friend  you're right we have to work on this topic. Because many new members joining this forum on daily basis and we have to work hard to make this forum better. From this forum we can learn alot of information.

: Of course we have to develop ourselves every day, every hour, every minute to develop and become better people.
But if we apply this, the current generation will evolve significantly, and as a result, the information provided will evolve even further.
We just have to be patient.

We should daily make one topic because it's very necessary to develop this forum more and more other wise one day the topics will not left to do reply on it and get earning.

So i think we should follow this advice and motivate our self day by day it's really beneficial for all of us to create regularly good topics.

I agree with you my friend, making new topics is very essential on this platform. We have to gather  new information about crypto as we lack a lot. I think so discussing with each other on different topics will help us to create new ideas. We can take help from old members as they can guide us better. Try to make new topics daily, using your vast knowledge.

• +1 1