Challenge your self everyday - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

@1MuktarIt's in every case great to have somebody inspiring us, regardless of whether to improve things, obviously. I believe it's a smart thought, yet I feel that before that, you must be cautious while making, in light of the fact that there are now some comparable subjects and making content that was not posted here, requires innovativeness and oddity, so I believe it's reasonable for us to attempt to make new points , and furthermore lose the dread of endeavoring. I will work this on me, a debt of gratitude is in order for making me reflect.

Hello dear friends, as you know due to pandemic situation there is less number of new topics...so if we wanna to change the situation then we have to set a goal or challenge ourselves to create new or unique topics .

I believe we should always take exception within our personality day by day to succeed within our aims. wherever we don't take exception and our own identity we can't participate in cacoethes. because we need to wardership each day 20 helpful quotations. this can be on our own each day send back because it's no longer really easy to create 20 utilizable positions daily.  best take exception enjoy stumbling on distinctive as well as multipurpose issues to create reveal for which themes.

Yes mate I agree with you we should teach more knowledge on this platform.  So we should try to make this platform more knowledgeable and useful.Forums make rules and different ways to post to older users.  It is difficult for a newborn to create new topics without breaking the rules of the forum.

Yes you are right if we focus on our work and work hard then we succeed if we not focus on our work and nit hard work then i failure Now it is our responsibility to make this forum strong but one thing I think it is responsibility of the senior membersbeacous their rank are very high and also a rating is very high we have to learn more about crypto 

Hello my friend, it is a good idea for each of the members to present a different topic from the other. Thus, we have several different publications and we move away from repetition.

We can make this platform strong by creating challenge for ourselves daily to create new topics and good post for this platform.we should create new post so that  other people get benefit.

Yes dear friends I am agree with you if we want to make this forum strong we should have to face all challenges with bravery because we had to face new topics every day . We should make strong our searching and response in a positive way. Good post benefits others also.

Yes, i think its right, i should challenge my self everyday this platform is one of my challenge to my self, it can be helpful for my communication skills, we need to be strong in every  challenge in our lives.

Yes mate. We need to challenge ourselves in every day to feel alive. Thats purpose of our life. We need to be our extreme mode to fulfill our dream. In cryptotalk also challenge yourself to make better contents in the topic and to create fresh topics. All the best.

considerably referred to spouse. very first some minutes the quantity of latest subject matters may be fewer. powerful unoriginal individuals ought to target growing any up to date subjects. that we really needs to contribute in addition to body-build powerful dais in an exceedingly instructive furthermore creative manner.

That's right my friend, nowadays most topics we see in forum, especially in the beginners section are very similar to one another. Therefore, if we are willing to create a then we should make sure that they are unique and different. We must challenge ourselves to enrich our ideas. 

Challenge yourself everyday that you want to share a good knowledge in this forum by doing research and in addition put this in mind that you want to be successful in this forum it will help you to avoid breaking the rules

Hello dear forum mate.yes you are right there are a small number of new topics because a lot of member only make useful posts but they don't have any interest in making useful topics therefore there are a small number of new topics therefore we have to challenge ourselves daily to make 1 to 2 new posts.

Life has many challenges for us and we must be prepared for those challenges. If we don't challenge our self to achieve our goals then we will work slowly. We should prepare our self for challenges because life has many challenges in every field of life. We should not give up at any cost. 

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

I also want to make some good topics here but now I am a beginner I can't make topics because I have to wait for it I will surely make some good topics when I become a member and now I am doing all the post here and getting knowledge through other people topics.

Of course there are many challenges in life and we must be prepared for these challenges.  In reality, we should be challenged to explore new things in our lives.  On this platform, for example, we have the challenge of creating unique topics.  It is difficult but not impossible.  We need to think and observe our surroundings.  We can see the posts of our senior members.

Yes my friend I totally agree with you. I joined this forum few days ago. In this days I observed that many topics are repeat in this forum. I understand that many people are afraid to create new topics because of warning points. But I think if we create meaningful topics then why to scared . We should challenging ourselves to create unique and informative topics everyday.

Your words are correct, my friend.  Recent topics have to be published, but old topics are okay too because every day new members enter the platform and they must follow all the topics and learn from them.

Yes you need to challenge yourself because since few days ago there is not new topics in the forum will should try and create new more topics in the forum so e the forum will be active all the time, thanks mates you are always welcome.

Let's work together to create new topics.. Always try to research on new topics that are relevant and useful for this platform so that everyone will benefit from this amazing platform let's intaract and make this forum interesting

Yeah it's a very nice topic like, challenge yourself in everything you're doing to do above what you did, try and make it in your mind I will do more than what I did yesterday to encourage yourself.it will help you out if you put this in mind and it helps alot.

Very very motivative post. Yeah you are right challenge yourself everyeveryday then you will get more motivation from your inner self just by believing yourself.