Challenge your self everyday - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

11 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Mark wood...Everyone in the forum should share new information every day.  This will benefit all members.  However, posting all our topics  This should increase our knowledge.  And many create useless topics and their topics are deleted.  Those who create useless topics are a kind of spammer.

You are right mate we can see some time that members are creating useless posts it's mean they only want to do daily task and earn talk tokens just for this purpose they came here so now there are two reason one is that they don't have information that's why they create useless post and another they only want to earn without effort and spending time..

• +2 2

Yes, my dear friend, you have to challenge yourself every day to increase your determination and determination to achieve your goal and reach the end and work hard

Well said, whenever I click on Next many old topics come up. We should all write new topics but new members do not dare to write because if they have a negative reaction.We should encourage everyone.

• +2 1

For achieving something challenge yourself every  day challenge that you can complete 20 postes and complete it ,so that you can earn money out of this platform.

You are right my mate. I myself have noticed this to whom it is very much that this forum has many such topics which have become very old and the new topics are getting very less. And it is not at all a good thing that there are many topics in this forum, now there are many people who have become very old and now they are getting late on very few topics daily in this forum. The reason for this is that every member who comes in this forum does not read the rules of this form at all before making the topics and hears the same topic, due to which their topics get deleted. And in this way the same topics are sounded which are very old. Therefore every member should create these topics by searching them properly and analyzing them properly so that their topics are not deleted. And in this way you will get to post on many topics daily. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

You are right mate we can see some time that members are creating useless posts it's mean they only want to do daily task and earn talk tokens just for this purpose they came here so now there are two reason one is that they don't have information that's why they create useless post and another they only want to earn without effort and spending time..

@Mark wood..There are many members in the forum who work in the forum just to make money.  But I personally work in the forums to take income and knowledge and share information.  It is from this forum that I have been able to gain all the information and knowledge of the crypto world today.  I respect this forum very much.  And here I work thinking of my own office.

• +2 2

Friend, I am new, I have not had much time to enter until now I have seen many interesting topics but I also understand and I liked what you wrote, it is true and you are very right the more new topics there are, the better there are more options to comment on, more topics to discuss and more new learning content for each of us. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

27 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

This is absolutely true. What is the benefit of having so many topics but no one reading them? It has no use at all, we have to learn and read more even if there are no topics to publish, the more we read, the more we learn.

It's fact @Kenan12  are you notice only beginner section have so many posts, and other section have very less posts means so many members not want visit that section,

then how they learn knowledge because other sections have valuable topic, so I request don't blame we have less topics better to visit section and read that topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Hello friend, You are correct my companion, confronting difficulties improves us and more certain. This stage needs great and significant posts, so being the individuals from this stage we are mindful to contribute new themes into this stage. Also, I feel that we ought not make new posts only for testing yourself. You need to make great themes after appropriate learning and examination, notwithstanding that you need to ensure that you dont make dull substance.

Yes of course this platform is not only for beginners. Everyone who wants to learn and explore his ideas before the audience can write anything that he want. Everyone try to write new topic so that we can explore our knowledge. 

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 11:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

You are right mate.  We don’t  get any new post now. But we have to take it as a challenge. Because  more topic, more solution and more knowledge.  We should remember  it. So every body should make a new topic per day. It will make easy to learn from here. All the best to all.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Mark wood..There are many members in the forum who work in the forum just to make money.  But I personally work in the forums to take income and knowledge and share information.  It is from this forum that I have been able to gain all the information and knowledge of the crypto world today.  I respect this forum very much.  And here I work thinking of my own office.

That is good thinking mate and also I'm doing the same I'm learning here and also getting amount which help me in financial support so we have to also love this forum because it make our day and through this forum we get such excellent things..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yes this is good topic i agree with you friend i am chalanging daily work this site so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of this site is also very good and trusred site.

thanks 

• +3 1

Certainly, it is necessary to work on publishing new topics, as I have noticed that many publications are being repeated with the same topics, and this will create an atmosphere of boredom for new members and frustrate their resolve to persevere and work hard in this forum.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

It is good idea. Everyone should accept this challenge so that all members can get new topics. It can be 1.2.5 or more topics. From this,  newbie can be benefited.  

We should  push ourself towards positivity.

We should creat new ideas and should work on them with hardworking and should facr the new challenges of every day with courage and hope. 

• +3 1

7 Unconventional Ways to Personally Challenge Yourself

Start writing. Writing sounds basic, but putting pen to paper isn't always easy. ... 

Narrow your expertise. The people who stand out are those who have built a reputation as the best. ... 

Constantly crave feedback. ... 

Be honest with yourself. ... 

Set lofty goals. ... 

Choose the road not yet traveled. ... 

Never stop learning

• +3 1

Hello my dear friends yes mate I am agree with you we should have to make creative an attractive content in our post and we should have to challenge own self first then only we can able to challenge others if we will able to challenge oneself then we can definitely win the challenge from others I would like to say that I will try to do my best for this platform I will try to make best pen high quality post to make this platform attractive creative and best ever...

If you think about this then i will say, it will happen. Because it is very hard to find a usefull topic, which we can comment properly.  So i don't blame the creators. It happens. But as you can see there are many creators in there. So the topic will come. Hold your paitence.

We should take this challenge. There are lots of new topic to discus in this forum. But no one talk about that. Everybody should create a new topic everyday. Otherwise one day this forum will be dead. But wr should stop it. Otherwise we will face losses not profit.

• +1 1

Try to put a challenge upon you that each day you will improve quality contents focus upon quality but not quantity. In case you try to focus on quantity it will not b good for as well as forum your post may be deleted 

A man which will be effective in future is that who challenges himself ordinary on the grounds that a self challanging man is what have affirmed sucess in future and you can likewise challenge yourself on this stage.

We should all challenge ourselves to create atleast 2 topics everyday.topics with alot of information and content.lets be creative and insightful.new topics are very much difficult to find on the forum.members most times comment on old topics instead of creating new ones.

Yes we work hard  and help to each other to write new topics about the challenges that why face day by day. The everyday is new day for learning and we face new challenges. 

I would say that there are a lot of new members before working here I don’t think they understand this.  I think it is very difficult to create something new in that way.