Challenge your self everyday - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

You are really on the main point, infact I am truly intrigued and glad seeing this. Lets challenge ourselves everybody and cause explores on all that we to have adapted so far on this discussion and post for we as a whole to discover some new information.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the challenge of creating unique topics. It is hard but not impossible. We have to think and observe our surroundings. We can see the posts of our senior members.

There are always new topics here in the forum, as  on some extends we fear on having to comment on them, as fear that it can get deleted, but there are always need post, but to some extends it gets limited in the forum

I think we have more topics already still we can comments on that topics and making new topics everyday is also a very great idea but one thing more we can see many new members are creating new topics which are useless they don't have such information if anyone has a great information and experience it is essential for them to make topics and more members also try to learn great things here so in the future here will be some expert members more..

@1Muktarwell my friend in every life everyone have thair own challenge every day. My challenge is make unique and useful post foe helps everyone. Give like rating poing which helps to get payment. Try to make new members happy in this forum that's it for me.

• +1 1

I kind of hopped that in addition to your suggestion you came up with a new topic yourself, something that intrigues you or you have questions about, for example I would like someone to explain what actually determines the worth and value of a cryptocurrency, up till now I really can not get this right.

• +2 1

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum.

2 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

I agree with you, my friend, really, this forum contains many sections, each section has publications and rules that differ from the other section, we do not have to stay in one section only, the more we wander in the sections, the more we know about cryptocurrencies and the greater our relations with members

Exactly @Kenan12   few members thinks we have less topics to discuss and they suggests everyone post topics, but in reality we have good amount of topics in every section,

and in those topics good knowledge stored, if we read those topics then we learns so much knowledge.

Hi my dear friend.You are right.We have to take new challenges.We can achive our goal by make challenges to our self.Everyday a new topic new challenge will take us our goal.So self challenges is important for fulfil our dream and meet to our goal.

Yes is important for us to challenge our self everyday because challenges never stop following us so the best thing to do is to make sure we should always be ready for challenges 

You are right my friend, facing challenges makes us better and more confident. This platform is in need of good and relevant posts, so being the members of this platform we are responsible to contribute new topics into this platform. And i think that we should not make new posts just for the sake of challenging yourself. You have to make good topics after proper learning and research, in addition to that you have to make sure that you dont make repetitive contents. 

Your point is absolutely right my friend, sometimes i feel like there is nothing to write about. Sometimes it is difficult to find a new topic to comment on and it is very frustrating for me. Your suggestion is right we should see in our selves and challenge ourselves and to make a new and useful topic. All the members should be active on the forum for most of the time. It is for our own good.

Brother! 

We have to change ourselves everyday in order to use to flexible environment. Because if you cannot change or not flexible enough then you cannot survive in this rigid environment 

You are absolutely right, new posts are hard to come by on the forum.i believe wee can all be creative and make new topics. Let's challenge ourselves to creat atleast a single topic per day.i believe it would go a long way in helping.

• +1 1

On 11/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

It will be a great decision, if forum members take this seriously, and make good use of their knowledge to create genuine and quality publications in the forum. This will help to add up new topics in the forum with complete research and eventually making the forum full of topics with constructive replies, and also help to increase collaboration among the forum members.

• +1 1

this is really good idea but the thing is that the main learning ideas are written by older members and we can't rewrite them and another issue is that you can't bring ideas from the web and write them here with the citation it is forbidden in this forum these are the main issues that make people unable to write new posts every single day 

On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Yeah you are right mate most topics that's many of us comments on is are very old topics. Till now topics of 2019 are still trending. We need to be creating topics that are related to cryptocurrency that many individuals will benefit and gain from.

11 hours ago, Mark wood said:

I think we have more topics already still we can comments on that topics and making new topics everyday is also a very great idea but one thing more we can see many new members are creating new topics which are useless they don't have such information if anyone has a great information and experience it is essential for them to make topics and more members also try to learn great things here so in the future here will be some expert members more..

@Mark wood...Everyone in the forum should share new information every day.  This will benefit all members.  However, posting all our topics  This should increase our knowledge.  And many create useless topics and their topics are deleted.  Those who create useless topics are a kind of spammer.

Yes you are right the senior members should focus on this .I noticed the few days that same topics are getting repeated so we should share new topics having some new information do that others will get benefit .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Challenge is good because that is when you get to know what you are capable of doing and it is good we try by challenging ourselves by creating helpful topics in the sections of the forum so that learning will be much easier for all, I am new to the forum but i believe one day i will be well recognized as a good member of the forum by creating lot of topic that will help members learn more about cryptowold.

Wise saying dear. Seeing new useful topics here everyday gladdens my heart and increases my love for this platform. If every member should make it a point of duty to create at least one new post everyday, this platform will be a nice place to be.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes I agree that we should do research and try to bring some new ideas to create new topics of discussion.We all should create posts as It will increase the number of topics to discuss and also help in the improvement of the forum.So Be confident and don't scare from doing something new and innovative.You just need to get proper knowledge and have to follow the rules.Good Luck!

• +3 1

we should definitely explore new and interesting things everyday so that we can gain a more wider experience about all things related to cryptocurrency. We can gain a lot of profit if are highly experienced and are extremely knowledgeable people 

I agree with you we should challenge ourselves by carrying out research and coming to the forum to give update that would benefit the members about what we have researched on

• +3 1

Hi everyone I hope you all are fine as you all know we need to survive and to survive we need challenges to face so if we want to earn through cryto fourm then we try something new daily new need to create new topic on something new and unique to intrect peoples 

• +1 1