How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pongs cutie

How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins?

Well said mate. Many people think BTC is illegal to use. But it's not true. We can let them know the good parts of bitcoin. Even its difficult to convince people who already don't believe in BTC. But we can show them proofs and that may help us to convenience them.

It is somewhat complicated, many people fear cryptocurrencies nowadays but this is normal since in reality in some places BTC or cryptocurrencies are illegal, therefore they are afraid to use them and at some point fall into a problem through this, but The important thing is to increase the volume of users and thus increase the possibilities of the acceptance of cryptocurrencies.

On 11/22/2020 at 1:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

We can talk about cryptocurrencies and convince with facts or with a lot of information.This is because people need to have a good impression of cryptocurrencies and since they can have a bad opinion about cryptocurrencies, they can talk with the information to help.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

Well explained dear I can explain it to my friends and they cab easily understand it but some people are like this that no matter what and how long you explain them in end they on lay say that oh no I can't do this and I am not interested in it so for this I can't explain anything to such kind of people and I only tell or explain of it to only my some friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

Basically Bitcoin is taken as a negative impression on due to the dark web or the dark side on the internet people only think that Bitcoin is used for paying on the dark websites where all the illegal acts are done. Voice order try to clear the confusion of the people that Bitcoin is not only for the actor Bitcoin is the most favorable and trustable and a reliable currency and it is also accepted in whole the world Bitcoin is the main currency in the cryptocurrency you can say that it is the father of all the other currencies. so if someone is thinking a bad about the better kind than if you should try to clear his confusion and tell him that Bitcoin is not a bad thing it is just a currency you can use it in a good term or a bad term. Asada other currencies like US dollar can be used to buy good things or bad things Bitcoin is also same like that.

Seriously I believed you is good for us too tell some of our friend about crytop currency and always show them the advantage of the crytop currency how too earn and gan experience

I think that is easy to do friend, we just have to take some tutorial online lesson and if possible physically. Try to get there attentions and giving good steps and the betterment of cryptocurrency impact and reflections to human being.

@Projectcrypto

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

I think that is easy to do friend, we just have to take some tutorial online lesson and if possible physically. Try to get there attentions and giving good steps and the betterment of cryptocurrency impact and reflections to human being.

@Projectcrypto

Lack of socialization is the major reason why many people are ignoring Cryptocurrency but I believe with the help of the likes of this forum many people will get to know what Cryptocurrency is and by that they can also become usersjust like us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

sometimes people understand the idea when we explain to them as you said but still refuse cryptocurrencies because just they don't like the way of this job and not interested in it and this is normal , i faced this many times and i just left them as they wish because they can't accept crypto anyway but i have also many people believed me and accepted the idea especially after i showed them the proof that it's not a scam which is the money i was able to make , day after day many people hear about crypto and believe in it then they join crypto which is really great , i believe crypto has a great future

On 11/22/2020 at 6:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:

juicy.jpg

You have given us a good suggestion on how we can invite many of our friends that have negative impression about bitcoins to this great forum so that they can learn about crpyto field and also develop interest in the crypto currency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

An important topic, dear for discussion, there are many people who have a negative view of this coding, so you should encourage them to work with it through the money and wealth you earn.

There is not people with bat attitude towards Bitcoin but there are people who are ignorant about it... I would rather look at it like this ... when you explain to them what cryptocurrency is and why is it so special I think their attitude will change immediately because it is out of ignorance.

• +1 1

Hi mates, how is preparations for Xmas? Well I want to share my experience on how I was able to convince a friend that has a negative thought about cryptocurrency.  When I first told him crytotalk, he said it was a scam, untill one day when I was about to withdraw I now invite him, when saw what I withdraw, that was what encourage him to joined crytotalk. Welcome once again

Most of the people think that crypto industry is not real because they have no believe on digital currency,first of all we should have enough knowledge to convey other people by understanding them about the good features of crypto currency,we should tell them how many profit is giving that website.

I invited my friends to use bitcoin by showing them my great profits that I get for investing in bitcoin and it convinces everyone since everyone cares about money and it is the only way to quickly invite people when bitcoin reached the price of  20k dollars many people joined the cryptocurrencies and it is because they want to make a lot of profits with bitcoin since they want easy and fast money.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:

juicy.jpg

I really think it's hard to claim people who don't know Bitcoin or have a negative outlook. It's bad, but when people see the profits you're making, they'll run to learn.

• +2 1

Those that have negative thinking or impression about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency find it too hard to be real, to earn online and even get rich through cryptoworld, but if the sees how real crypto works and the earning they can make from it, they will surely believe it. 

First let me tell you that I love the meme you have put, and I agree with you, like trying to convince someone to join the forum if they do not trust the bicoin or think it is something useless and illegal, I think the best is Check that the btc is reliable, that it is a highly appreciated value, that the transactions are fast and you can also earn money by investing in it, how do we do it? Let's show what we have won, let's invite him to spend a day with us and show him how we can change btc or another crypto to fiat money, we go to the market and make a purchase of a coca cola, so he will see that it is real.

Thank you for the tips. I have a lots of friends who have doubts about crypto. They scared because they don't know much about it. That's why i will try to explain why bitcoin created and how can we use it. If i can teach them they can be more interested in crypto. This forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto and i will tell them to use this forum.

• +2 1

I talk about bitcoin with friends and argue with them to invest in it. I tell them that about 6 month ago it was down to 3500 dollar and now it is about 28000 dollars. Volatility of crypto is the thing which make it best.

• +2 1

It is somehow hard and difficult to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoin and also cryptotalk currency platform but you have given points and method in which we can be able to convince those that have this type of impression and again we can convince them with the benefits we got by showing them and again given them part of what we earn as gift in order to encourage them 

I have many of my buddies and household individuals who do no longer accept as true with in Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies, and it is tough to give an explanation for to them the fact of the encrypted world and how to advantage from it, however I will now not hesitate for a second to furnish a proper clarification for them so that we can advantage together. 

When someone shows no concern about something, it is always difficult to influence such member or person.

Although it is through outshowing of reality about the actual mode of Bitcoin to the member that really counts or matters.

The majority of my friends think the bitcoin and the crypto currency is a joke and don't understand how it work they really don't believe it at all,but when I show them the money that I can earn from crypto currency they start believing in it and ask more questions to understand the way he can also start in it

I often explain that Bitcoin is a community-recognized currency, and now many people who invest in it have become rich. Plus it has nothing to do with ponzi scam projects 🙂
I think that is enough to convince a person not to hate BTC anymore, if they continue to have negative comments about BTC, maybe I should not waste my efforts. I will reach out to others who want to listen and learn more about BTC.