How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pongs cutie

How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins?

On 11/29/2020 at 6:40 AM, Projectcrypto said:

That is exactly what i am trying to say in this post because trading is too risky and only with good experience and concrete background about it one can be able to earn some profit in the field, without good knowledge one can easily lose and there will be no one to compensate you if you lose in the field of Cryptocurrency. For everyone reading this seek good knowledge about Cryptocurrency trading before you join to avoid losing funds.

This are good advice friend projectcrypto I should also advice everyone to seek some knowledge on what they are trying to invest their money in to it so that the number of losses should be minimized.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

brother i think that is hot question but i can tell you something about it just listen to me 

just these people need to explain that in addition to bitcoin, there are other currencies, if of course a person does not want it, then this is his problem because he loses the potential opportunity to earn

i hope i answred your question , and good luck brother , peace .

• +2 2

Yes it is not easy to convince people to join cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. In this case about Bitcoin we can let show to our friends or family our benefit since we are joined in this cryptocurrency adventure, or they will not be okay. The people are not easy thinking a such online business, also before the Bitcoin creation people are not believe the Internet opportunities.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

Just show them your profit and after that they will join the Bitcoin and they start work in this business. Crypto is a great and best business in the world and we know that the crypto market is the future of the world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well Invite my relative are my friend in crypto field its not easy for me, because where I lives that surrounding not much peoples knows crypto exactly,

but honestly couple of months back once I try to explain them about crypto, but unfortunately they didn't understand my point and they says me crypto fake, and they believes only in fiat currency,

so l drop my idea but I know they missing one great opportunity, but I strongly believes coming few years they also realized the importance of crypto.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

I should also advice everyone to seek some knowledge on what they are trying to invest their money in to it so that the number of losses should be minimized

@Oxygen99 Good advice friend. Without knowledge you can neither succeed in the crypto world nor in any other field of life. Although knowledge doesn't eliminate the chance of facing a loss but it does minimize it, So, we should all get as much knowledge as possible if we want to be successful.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

20 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

This are good advice friend projectcrypto I should also advice everyone to seek some knowledge on what they are trying to invest their money in to it so that the number of losses should be minimized.

That is the fact mate because it really hurts when someone lose his money in this field since there will be no one to compensate you for your lose and just the way you said making good research about a specific project is good for us all because by doing that you will know if the project will favour you or not.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

I personally believe that it is a very difficult task to carry out since people by nature are incredulous and especially those who are not passionate about technologies, I think that to convince them that they do tests and that they see for themselves that they can be crazy. make profit with the Cryptocurrency ha and make it clear that you can also make losses
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

• +3 1

On 11/22/2020 at 10:56 AM, Pongs cutie said:

Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

I have so many friends in my circle simply they have utterly negative impressions to the cryptocurrency. Honestly, I can not force them to dive into crypto world as I respect their personal interest too. I only explain everything about cryptocurrencies to the curious friends. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The problem is that the fake information has become much more than the correct information nowadays. This is what made people be very careful in dealing with anything new that happens to them, but with regard to cryptocurrencies, I think that the issue is a matter of time and it will definitely be an alternative to fiat currencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I would have shown the grafics of bitcoin price and it's rises, probably would have shown the profit i made, might be told some benefits of bitcoin. However, if man don't want to get in this theme why would i force him to. 

Yes you are right .l invite my friends who have negative impression about bitcoin and they don't take Interesting in bit coin

I only them about the benefits of online earning and bitcoin.I explain all the use full information about it.

• +2 1

Those with negative impressions about bitcoin are very hard to convince these days but with the latest development of bitcoin and approval in some develop countries around the world i think it will be easy to convince them by telling them benefit and showing them some latest statistics how it raises in digital market. Lastly you have to proof to them that is not illegal rather a beneficial currencies.

• +3 1

On 11/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

Great, i also invite my multi friends on this forum, before joinning they hate or dont believe in crypto currencies like btc. But conversation of many days, and i also show  histroy of btc, tell about how this forum is beneficial for you or do many things like tell thd whole evolutaion of money and their theories, after all of my effort, they accept crypto currencies and also be the part of this forum. 

I add one more thing, why countries cant accept crypto because they were afraid. After accepting, tax collection is really difficult task. Countries are running through revenue and revenue generated through tax of their citizens. If any billionaire put their money on crypto coins and government tell him to pay tax on their assets. Then he say i have no asset and governemnt cant do nothing. They cant access and even dont know where is his money... So its big effect in my opinion. So thats why if any country accepted then they put some limitations on it. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

14 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Although knowledge doesn't eliminate the chance of facing a loss but it does minimize it, So, we should all get as much knowledge as possible if we want to be successful

We often get loses because of one mistake or the other without our intention to loose but to minimize the lose we need to be wise enough to learn from that mistakes we made to get things all correct.

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

in this field since there will be no one to compensate you for your lose and just the way you said making good research about a specific project is good for us all because by doing that you will know if the project will favour you or not

Yes I guess that is right when we lose in cryptoworld we cry louder to ourselves because no one will be there to listen to your cry all they do is to focus on their own aspect to so that they don't be same victim as you.,😅

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

21 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Yes I guess that is right when we lose in cryptoworld we cry louder to ourselves because no one will be there to listen to your cry all they do is to focus on their own aspect to so that they don't be same victim as you.,😅

Sure mate everyone is working on there own personal ways and that is why i always advised us to seek good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency before they join this field because we have scammers as well as hackers who like cheating less experienced people in cryptoworld.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

My friend you have shared a very amazing information with us. But there is no friend of mine who do not wishes for bitcoin or is interested in cryptocurrency. All my friends are people who like to work on bitcoin and only then currency. 

And as you talked about how we can persuade those people to work on bitcoin and cryptocurrency who don't know anything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and they are against it then you have asked a very good question. First of all, we should tell them about the importance of currency on bitcoin and many and also tell them about its benefits. And we need to tell them how bitcoin can change their life if they work there. And in this way when we tell those people about the benefits of the course, then they will definitely agree to work on it. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

experience about Cryptocurrency before they join this field because we have scammers as well as hackers who like cheating less experienced people in cryptoworld.

This is right, only cryptocurrency users are needed here with those users that are ready to learn and make research and impact some knowledge too. The greedy members are not invited because they don't come to help with any contribution rather than to cheat.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Explanation is really good but I think you should explain little bit about Blockchain technology and the Decentralized nature of Crypto currency before introducing Bitcoin. As it will give them idea how Bitcoin works and they may interested because of Decentralized nature more easily. So If anyone friends are free, sure it's definitely right choice to invite them into the Cryptotalk.

And if they shows some more interest then you can send articles,videos and threads about Crypto currency so they get enough idea and start understanding the forum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes there is no doubt. I think when we invite the other peoples to the crypto then some people's believe on us and some people's not believe on us. So it is simple positivity and negativity is everywhere.

Explain what is bitcoin, what is the purpose of bitcoin and how to use it, there are some people who think that cryptocurrency is illegal and scam even though they havent tried it yet. Well that would be normal for some people who dont know things about it. Just explain to them the basics of crypotcurrency, just be patient because it is not that easy to understand.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You have the right. This depends on the way you convince others through the way you talk to them and the way you interact with you. This forum is very useful for beginners in order to understand the field of digital currencies and make their first profit from the Internet with ease and then enable them to make good profits through the capital that they achieve through This wonderful forum.

• +4 1

Your explanation is pretty good and convincing and I would like to put it into action.  Now a days to introduce someone into crypto is very difficult and stressful. Many people seems to believe it that it's all scam and loss of money.

Edited by Culture58
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

This is right, only cryptocurrency users are needed here with those users that are ready to learn and make research and impact some knowledge too. The greedy members are not invited because they don't come to help with any contribution rather than to cheat.

Totally true friend. People who keep an open mind and have an intention to learn should be invited to the field of Crypto. Otherwise, they will just misuse the opportunity for their personal gains and many others will have to face losses because of them.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think that to try to teach someone about cryptocurrencies before, you must first know how it works to be able to explain the advantages to the other person and not overwhelm them with knowledge.
Another part that we must analyze is the personality of the person and if he is willing to change, if his mentality is closed then we will not be able to convince him.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹