How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pongs cutie

How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins?

I agree with you but for me, i will not invite my friends who doesn't interested in bitcoin or crypto. I am lazy to explain and force them to be here too. But because of your topic, you gave me positivity that if I invite them and try my best to explain it to them. I can hit two birds in just one stone. I can help them to enter this crypto world and to give them extra income plus I can help this forum to have active members. 

Just to make sure they're willingly to learn and can follow the rules and regulations. Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

@Pongs cutie most people do not believe in bitcoin. They assume it's an illegal digital currency. It's not easy to convince or confuse those type of people to believe about the crypto world. You need to let him know how huge the benefits are and also how the price is increasing daily. With that I hope they will be confused.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

First I have to convince them to have a positive impression towards cryptocurrencies and importantly to state the importance of this digital currency as the latest growing globalization.i have to explain the volatility of bitcoin in the stock market and how its boosting different countries with this I hope they would be convinced 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

If I'm going to invite someone and have negative impression about bitcoins or cryptocurrency, I will make sure that I have enough proofs that they are legit. I will also share some news or different articles related to the legality of cryptocurrency. Before we can convince someone especially if it's related to money, it's better that we always have something to show them so that they will believe that what we do is legit and safe.

• +1 1

If people have a negative impression on cryptocurrencies it will be difficult to convince them to enter the crypto world, but not impossible. First, you have to transmit the positive information about the cryptocurrencies, that is, show them the benefits of the cryptographic system, such as that you can participate with very little and acquire cryptocurrencies without investing money, only performing small tasks such as watching advertising and that you can directly manage your cryptocurrencies And that you only need an internet connection, some wallets, some exchange houses and work with the pages that will provide you with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

9 hours ago, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

If I have my own way of explaining to them, I never work in the room, yes, in the living room, I let them see what I'm doing, I let them know step by step how I make money, if they ask about something, so I recommend reading the article on the internet or looking at explanations from YouTube, because most people need concrete evidence, so I let them see me making money with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

signbot (1).gif

@Pongs cutie that's a good idea you share but for me before i inviting others , i want to be experience first and gather all important information about cryptocurrencies and being familiar about the processing in this site. Its easy to find people to invite but its hard to explain them because i know they have a lot of questions and demand for proof. In order to do that i should be resoourceful about crypto especially in cryptotalk. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

Yeah, i'm 100% with you my friend, i find a lot of obstacles in inviting people to try using BTC and all kind of crypto since our country still didn't give a clear view of what will be the future of cryptocurrency, and the government is still prohibited to use BTC; so i find your suggestion very interesting and i will try to fallow it when i'm about to invite someone.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Actually, the best way to lure them in is to show them proof of what would happen next. Showing them the reason why you are choosing bitcoins over some kind of asset should also work for them as you need to reason out how they should view this kind of crypto currency as the same as they would be seeing this as somewhat normal only as well like the other currencies out there. I would be happy to tell them that especially if I would be able to become successful out of that kind of thing that they suspect of being useless but is actually worth more than what they think.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I can't bring someone who don't want to listen about crypto first I have to  learn about their thoughts about crypto and then ask few questions where I give them time and insist for search. When they search about crypto then we can discuss crypto afterward i can invite them in crypto. Before proposing crypto to them isn't gonna lead me anywhere. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Well the counter argument would be, why should  anybody invite anybody to bitcoin.

When bitcoin came into existence, very few believed. Yet the few who believe, supported it and look at where it is now 18000$, heading towards 19000$. If someone is still not a believer, then let him stay an atheist. We can just collect our rewards. 

Edited by babaji
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I come to know many people and I have many friends who do not agree with the Bitcoin currency at all, as they consider it a large and unprofitable fraud, and I think that the best way to convince them is this gibberish that you have shown us in addition to that we must provide proof of withdrawal so that they can believe this field and encourage Entering and working inside it

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Nezar said:

I come to know many people and I have many friends who do not agree with the Bitcoin currency at all, as they consider it a large and unprofitable fraud, and I think that the best way to convince them is this gibberish that you have shown us in addition to that we must provide proof of withdrawal so that they can believe this field and encourage Entering and working inside it

I cannot quite understand. What part of what I have stated is gibberish/meaningless? Care to explain? I would love to hear it. Thank you very much! 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

just these people need to explain that in addition to bitcoin, there are other currencies, if of course a person does not want it, then this is his problem because he loses the potential opportunity to earn

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Actually when I was new to Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency I thought it was a scam, but I found out the many people became rich because of it, so I got curious and tried it and now I can that Bitcoin will definitely gives you money you just need a legit earning site like this forum. So I would recommend to give some proof like your earnings and a little background about the Bitcoin. 

This isn't a had tax @Pongs cutie all is needed is to show them some proof because many are after money. Many do not believe that we can be rich online so they must demand  some evidence of payments and cryptotalk is easy understandable platform for learning,earning and teaching. @Projectcrypto

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello mate on this topic is easy all you need him to know in summary What is crypto currency, rules and regulation guiding it and how he can invest to earn money telling him all this process will make him understand hiw it work. Make sure you first cash out will be on his present to see how it works

• +2 2

In general, the population between 30 and 35 years old, are the most sarcastic to accept the reality of bitcoin, however it is easier to explain to young people, I suppose it is due to the difference in generations, I resort to simply showing you some of my charges/pays and I make a joke that no authority is following me, after all this is legal.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

At first I was thinking about how to invite others to enter the cryptocurrency market, but I faced a lot of difficulty and the reason is that it is still strange for many people in my country, but I found that the best way to persuade is success, as a lot when he sees my success and the gain that I make will change his mind about the cryptocurrency

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 11/24/2020 at 10:15 AM, Oxygen99 said:

This isn't a had tax @Pongs cutie all is needed is to show them some proof because many are after money. Many do not believe that we can be rich online so they must demand  some evidence of payments and cryptotalk is easy understandable platform for learning,earning and teaching. @Projectcrypto

Sure mate this forum is currently one of the top best site one can visit to learn more about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it and after that we can also earn some good number of coins for our posts in any of the listed sections of the forum, since we all know that then it  will be much better we all focus so that we can gain more experience from the forum.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

52 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Cryptocurrency and anything related to it and after that we can also earn some good number of coins for our posts in any of the listed sections of the forum, since we all know that then it  will be much better we all focus so that we can gain more experience from the forum.

Something surprisingly is the payments that we receive both in btc and talkcoin. Hence the price of talk is batling to move up but still struggling around 70-72 satoshi maintaining a stable price at this moment. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of the people in my country thinks that it is illegal so I can explain to them about the fact that it's not illegal but not regulated. And this is a beneficial thing because no tax is imposed on its transaction so far by the government.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It's simple to invite people who have negative impression about cryptocurrency. We all know that money is power, I invited my friend to cryptocurrency by showing him my withdrawal evidence. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 minutes ago, Huzaifa12 said:

This kind of people are every where, i have also some friends who laughs when i start about crypto currencies, 'because they have no knowledge and they are unknown to the crypto world.

These people can be encourage by giving them proper knowledge and full guidance about crypto world then they will be able to take some interest in online platform.

@Huzaifa12 @Pongs cutie I think at the moment that Bitcoin does not need to be advertised and explain it to friends, because it has become the talk of the press and major websites, and it has also been used in transactions like other traditional currencies.

• +2 2