How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

In lockdown  time I was spending  my time as a useless people. Because I can't go out.On of my friend tell me about this side.Then I start working  It is not only profitable but also enjoyable. And give me knowledge  and  make me experience.

In fact, I was hearing about cryptocurrencies through the sites and advertisements spread on the Internet, but the Crypto Forum I got to know about it from the friends who had previously organized it

That's good determination and suitable decision taken now

@Jones33 it is not too late you can still acquire vast knowledge and be making good amount as a reward from postings...Remain focus and keep your motives lively you will never cease to grow 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I heard about this forum from my elder brother. He is a senior member of this forum, he heard about the good aspects of this forum and I became interested. Now I am a member of this forum myself. To me this forum is a great forum. From this forum  I have learned and learned a lot in these few days. By working here, one can learn various unknown things as well as earn money.

16 hours ago, Jones33 said:

I knew about this forum through a friend. A friend of mine ones told me that this forum pay users well but i thought it was a lie because the new talkcoin was not launched then and I now I am currently regretting not joining because had it been I joined back then I would have earned slot both money and knowledge but now I won't make such mistake again and that is why I am working hard to make sure I become a senior member just like @Honny143, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan, @Projectcrypto , @Guru2050 because they are good I have to say.

Thank you for acknowledging my work in this forum mate, just believe you can do it and you are one step ahead and always take your time to ask questions on whatever situation that is giving you difficulties because we are all learning from each other and no one is 100%perfect here but your commitment matters a lot.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My Friend told me about cryptoforum organization then with the help of my friend I found out that through this site I can invest...She explained to me how the world of crypto currencies guides me through earning online and this site is very useful and provides good opportunities of learning and earning 

18 hours ago, Jones33 said:

I knew about this forum through a friend. A friend of mine ones told me that this forum pay users well but i thought it was a lie because the new talkcoin was not launched then and I now I am currently regretting not joining because had it been I joined back then I would have earned slot both money and knowledge but now I won't make such mistake again and that is why I am working hard to make sure I become a senior member just like @Honny143, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan, @Projectcrypto , @Guru2050 because they are good I have to say.

Thanks for regarding me as a senior member @Jones33, if you had joined when you first had of the forum when the talk token wasn't launched,am sure you would've been a senior member also by now, just focus on your work and the way you type I see lot of potential in you, keep the hard work mate

I have heard about the cryptotalk forum from my email box I have receive an email from yobit exchange and invite me to participate in th7s community and then I come and start working, it was the best experience in my life and still 

I've been hearing about crypto for a long time but wasn't really interested in it back then. A friend of mine later introduced me to cryptotalk and that was how I started understanding crypto and other things. 

As for me, my friend, I was looking for sites to earn more money, so my friend advised me on the Cryptotalk site and told me its reliability and guarantee, and I started working on the wonderful yobit platform and I am working hard and devoted all my time to working on this forum that provides information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and making money Same time

I came to know about cryptotalk through my cousin and joined it. Before joining I don't take it serious but now I know it properly. I am sure this site is amazing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friends 

I came to know about this crypto currency platform from my friends who introduced me but I did not take it seriously until when he has earn money and still advice to join in order to settle my daily expenses and I feel so great and wonderful joining this platform because I was able to learn many things from it

I learned about crypto from my best friend, she said about crypto tall organization and about crypto currencies. Then I researched about it in platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. and came to know about it more, and learned that crypto currencies are the future...

Really interesting question. I am a student.  Work many of the part time jobs. But due to studies these jobs hinderde In my education.  I share this one of my friend. He is already part of this forum. He advised me bro do this.  This is so simple.  You can easily earn and also learn through it. You can do your work any time any part of the day.  And Here I am in front of you.  

• +2 1

In this forum you can gain some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency, and you can also improve your English skills,  we can earn alot of money in cryptotalk by creating useful posts and topics.

• +2 1

Yes as for me a friend of my inform me of this beautiful crypto which I also have joined now and am making efforts to see that I complete my 100 posts and start earning and also learn from friends in this forum 

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Jones33 said:

A friend also told me about the forum, I never believed him also, not until he withdraw some money and bought new phone, so I told him I want to also gain knowledge about cryptocurrency,so he told me their no any place I can gain knowledge about cryptocurrency if not cryptotalk, that why am here now, and am gaining some knowledge about cryptocurrency now

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Curiosity about Crypto has brought me to this forum. And I came to this forum inspired by one of my loved ones. I really like working on this forum.

• +2 1

I am join the crypto in few weeks my friend tell me about crypto. I am started work on cryptotalk is the best platform and provides me huge amount of knowledge and experience. This platform is very important and helpful for me. I feel very happy to work on this forum. 

I learnt about crypto talk from a very good friend.  Crypto talk is actually very amazing, I love the platform. My friend told me how he earned on the platform and was able to take care of his financial needs.i decided to give crypto talk a trial and it's totally worth it.very informative forum.

8 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thanks for regarding me as a senior member @Jones33, if you had joined when you first had of the forum when the talk token wasn't launched,am sure you would've been a senior member also by now, just focus on your work and the way you type I see lot of potential in you, keep the hard work mate

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I totally agree with you because i never have the chance to join the this amazing forum on time when a friend of mine was telling me to join and learn Cryptocurrency and also earn. I am just happy i get to join the forum now learning and earning everyday.

I already know this forum ever since I have enrolled in technology related course in my school days and someone approach me and keep bugging me to try it out. At first, the one that I have tried is the yobit which is the trade exchange platform,  that is when I try to know and experience how does an airdrop works and experience also the trading process in the market. I would say that it was fun because I somewhat do this even though my schedule is tight. Then I started doing this already because of not so productive days that I have that I wanted to at least do something especially when I have all the time to be on the internet.

It's all from about on of my dearest frined.He get to know about this forum from one og his near person and when he finds out that it's a great forum for both learning and earning,he suggested me to join this forum too and i joined immediately.Now i am greatly thankful to him.

2 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I totally agree with you because i never have the chance to join the this amazing forum on time when a friend of mine was telling me to join and learn Cryptocurrency and also earn. I am just happy i get to join the forum now learning and earning everyday.

You are welcome, I can assure you that you have made a right choice and the choice is crytotalk ,more offers are in line, the best place to learn and earn for free online is here, be focus and determine to be successful and you will get there, welcome mate