How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

I have come to know about crypto in my friends.many of my friends work on crypto and earn money easily.crypto make a man perfect because in daily base work the knowledge will increase.so I start work on crypto.

8 hours ago, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already though I haven't started eating but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

My cousin tell me about this forum and suggest me to join this forum as he is the member of this forum already. But when I stepped in this forum I really love it as it is the perfect platform for getting knowledge about digital trading and earning and also get lots of information and built strong interaction with other people.

My class told me if you want to earning money online only for making of twenty post I have knowledge about the forum he said I am also member of cryptotalk than I came here to earning money.

8 hours ago, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already though I haven't started eating but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

I was searching for part time job. Then my friend told me about this platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. I used this and really enjoyed it. It will improve your content writing skill also. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information about the topic. You can also share your experience with other people. 

This website crypto Talk is not advertised on any of the social media platform so most of the people including me came to know about this website from friends or senior members.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You can gain some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency here and thanks to this cryptocurrency forum you can also improve your English skills and the reasons why some people want it We can also create or post our ideas and useful topics so we can earn more money  Here.  You must be patient and work hard.

• +1 1

I got to know through telegram my levels searching for part-time jobs then I got to see this excellent website about how you reply to the topics in the forum then you'll get paid daily on the basis of your replies

• +1 1

I learned about cryptocurrency from my dear older brother. I thank him very much for adding me to this platform and love from the heart. I came here and saw that it is a very believable platform. Because I am on the platform I have learned a lot and gained a good knowledge of English as well as making money as well so I thank him very much..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can gain some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency here and thanks to this cryptocurrency forum you can also improve your English skills and the reasons why some people want it We can also create or post our ideas and useful topics so we can earn more money  Here.  You must be patient and work hard.

• +1 2

My friend told me about this forum and i really feel interested so after this i join the crypto world and now I'm really happy 

• -5 1
  • +1 1

I learn about crypto from a friend and I never regret learning from him, it's such a nice revelation knowing about crypto, and crypto investment as being one of the way to financial freedom

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have always been curious about everything, I like to read articles and scroll the internet, I found out Crypto currencies in telegram and from that time I can get enough of it.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I heard about someone working in this field then I was curious about it. Then I started searching on the Internet and learned some basics about coding and then started working here.

I got to know the site through my friends, I started to gain experience and collect useful information that is more important than making money. Earning experience and information here, in my opinion.

I only knew crypto when there is one instance that I have talked with my friends. I tried to reach them out for help and they taught me how it is working and here I am now continuing what I have started.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already though I haven't started earning but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

I came here because of my friend. He showed me that he can make money by just posting in this forum. At first i was skeptical but when i experienced it and tried it, i became more interested in knowing more about crypto. I also share it to my family.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Well everyone knows from different ways but my story is like that one of my friend suggest me about cryptotalk and he understands me everything well even at that time I wasn't know about anything so when I join this so I really like this platform I'm so interested in this forum till now I'm working here and I'm happy I get such great things from here especially good amount...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I found out about this forum through hours of searching in the internet. I got curious about bitcoin and why it's value is really high. I've seen bitcoin in some page in facebook and it reported about it's current price. After seeing that news I immediately look for ways on how to earn bitcoin and my search leads me here.

A friend told me about this forum and I did not want to work in the forum at first because I did not know that working in the forum would be good and profitable and therefore I did not work in the forum for a period of 6 months, but during the great hiatus that occurred due to the Corona virus, I started looking for ways to earn at home and the currencies  Cryptocurrency is the way to go, so Crypto Talk was the best place to earn and learn.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

As far as I remember, there is already topic existed asking how can we discover this cryptocurrency. But, since you ask us and I bet you did not see that topic. I know this crypto currency because my friend introduced this to me. Until I am now interested of investing and trading. Lastly, please know first if the topic is being asked before so we can avoid duplication. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think you can gain some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency here and because of this cryptoaltic forum you can also improve your English skills and also the reasons why some people want it. We can make more money on our ideas and useful topics or post here.  You must be patient and work hard.  This cryptocurrency forum was introduced to me by a friend.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I learned about this project in the social media, and for a long time I knew about cryptocurrencies, and then I joined this forum and the exchange.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I was not aware from cryptotalk forum but i was thinking to know about crypto currency because it is a digital currency and i have a subject of money banking and finance so my classmate recommend me about cryptotalk forum to earn and get knowledge about crypto currency from this forum and honesty I'm thankful to him that he suggest me a good forum to learn about cryptocurrency

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well earlier I have not enough knowledge about this cryptotalk world. My friend has tells me in a detailed and it's working skiills, that how to perform at this forum by following the rules and regulations applied by the authorization. Now I am easily working at this forum freely and earning a good amount. I  want to thanks my friend again.

• +1 1