Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

We should appreciate if a mates is posting a quality content. Don't concern with the rank whether a newbie or a senior member we should appreciate all equally when then have useful output

Dear @Raven , you discuss an important topic that never feel jealousy if others have rating more than you....this all depends upon your own knowledge and skills ....keep on working with full passion and you will get more ratings.

Thanks sir I understand it completely and I hope that it will help me in getting good reputation and rank again thanks.I thought if you are working well and creating best contact you are not bother to ask anyone to give you great rating.

Yes ,right. If you post contents, comments or topics with a good study and deep thought, then don't have to worry about the ratings,it will automatically increase.

Yeah it is right saying that greed is a curse.So we should not have greed for cheap rating .Some people have much greed of rating and to fulfill this greed they use illegal ways.It may lead them towards the block of their account.So we should not greed it.Instead we should create useful and valuable posts which get ratings on merit base.It wil be best for us.

• +2 1

I am totally agree with you and you make a great post as we know all members are greedy for getting the good reputation but I will say that we should just focus on our using content in the post when our content will be useful and informative then our reputation will increase automatically.

I think this is one of the main reasons why modifiers disabled the payments for giving reactions, therefore it was a good decision because this was getting out of control, I think it was the best decision made at the time.

Exactly you are right don't be greedy on your ratings so it's your topic useful and reliable and you own mind and give positive marking then your reputation will be increased and if you cheat with other for greedy for rating so its not good and I am new and I am learning in this forum 

I know when you are giving ratings to someone you are not giving anything from your pocket and it doesn't take anything extra to give someone like and still paper don't give the likes I don't know why

It only depend on your useful content,  post,  topic or people postivity reaction.  Mostly i heared about people asking how to get reputations but we really know our task is not only making money we need to teach and learn in that forum. 

Yes you are absolutely right dear mate.We have to post a useful content which automatically raised our reputation and we have to be quality consious at this forum and not thinking about quantity of posts to make our reputation because quality of post makes our reputation not quantity.We have to be pateint about our work and should focus always on meaningful content because in the end content matters the most at this forum.

• +3 1

Sincerely I likewise saw severa subject matters wherein they were getting a few records about a way to get notoriety so it relies upon your concern and your posts.That the quantity it's miles enlightening then the quantity of part discover aid from your points and posts so they may provide you with notoriety.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

My friend . in my view good rating requires us to invest some effort and thinking in creating meaningful content. That can impact on other member of the forum. Your hard work and understanding towards this forum. Will lead your post to desired rating. This is only way just focus on the rules and work positivity. 

Thanks for the helpful advice and understanding. I am new to this forum and I work hard every day to publish good posts and get information from this forum. We should try to make a good and standard post for this forum without caring about the reputation. If we offer good content, we will get good rewards.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Hello dear buddy. Your post very useful to me and all members of this platform. Dear, You are simply in transit with your point sibling as this will help the seniors and experienced ones among us to post crucial themes that will be of incredible assistance to the tenderfoots. God favor everybody more as we show one another more love by assisting one another with intriguing points to learn

• +1 1

I saw numerous topics wherein they were getting some information about how to get notoriety so it relies upon your subject and your posts. That the amount it is educational then the number of part find support from your points and posts so they will give you notoriety.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you very much. We have to focus on the content of the topic that we are sharing, and we also clear many articles and verify the information before sharing it so that the members of this forum can benefit from it.

• +2 1

You are correct we should zero in on great post, on the off chance that we make great and valuable substance than individuals will like my post. So dear the entirety of the novice should zero in on making great point and don't be insatiable. Likewise one guidance for novice research this gathering and gain information about digital currency 

This is true i also noticed that so many posts have good reputation and they don't even have any good or useful content and most of these posts are subject to deletion because they do not exceed 100 characters, and then new visitors wonder where their comments went and why were they deleted. Therefore, please focus on this point also. Do not comment on a post whose characters are less than 100 characters.

Yes absolutely it's a wonderful advice for the all member's of the crypto specially for the beginers that don't be greedy just you should work and got success slowly and steadily if you think you got a lot of earning within a day then it's not possible.

Most of the posts have something good to say and may be useful, but there are the replies that should be more useful and give to the members that read them an extra information from the post. Something to make even better or something new that wasn't mentioned before.

I think the best way to gain high ratings is to pay more attention to the content of the post than to pay attention to the number of daily posts because a good publication with useful and valuable content can bring you dozens of reviews that you need to collect by publishing at least 20 posts. 

I think that many people abused this function a lot when they were paid for this reason was that the payments were removed because they were misusing this way of thanking a person in the community for their good content.

You are proper that it's miles one of the maximum mentioned subjects withinside the discussion board with the aid of using the man membersI assume the pleasant manner to advantage excessive rankings is to pay extra interest to the content material of the submit than to take note of the wide variety of each day posts due to the fact an amazing e-book with beneficial and treasured content material can deliver you dozens of opinions that you want to gather with the aid of using publishing at the least 20 posts.