Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

I agree with you that we cannot rushes  for getting responses and creating post .we just focus on the thing that our content must be valuable and useful for others according to the rules of the cryptotalk.people finding your post beneficial for them automatically give you positive responses.

• +1 1

I fully agree with what you are stating, since I do not understand how some topics, especially in the "For Beginners" section, become trends within the forum without having a bit of useful information, unfortunately many users do not see this and proceed to post their opinions or comments on the matter which generates one more topic of spam within the section.

regardless of being a section for beginners there should be some regulation when creating topics..

• +1 1

I also came across many post asking about how they are able to good reputations. All the new members us to remember that it is not easy to good ratings once you start on this platform. it requires hard work and consistency to create good quality comments that could on positive ratings from others. so I advise all the new users 2st patient and work hard and eventually you'll be able to see how your post is earning good reputation.

The most important things is we have to focus on our created content but most of the users have greed on ratings. We have to share always  interesting and informative posts to get positive ratings . Positive ratings is always depend on posts 

You are right.surely greedy mentality is harmfull for every one.avoiding greedness we have to focus on our content.but most of users have greed on rating.it is very bad for them.

I don't think there is anyone in there good minds that will refuse to give a good rating to a post that is worthy, all good post attract good reputation. Any post that does not attract a good rating is because its not too good.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Good job OP on bringing up this topic! This is really useful and a really good thing to point out during these peak times in the forum. Good ratings can be able to reflect the authenticity and relevance of a really good post because people would react to it when it is good. The more you create good topics, the more you make each topic better, the more you'll receive better ratings. 

• Useful or interesting 1

you're clearly proper my pal, we ought to always undertaking to study and recognize a topic before rating it, it allows building self belief in the humans and assist them know their post or comments are clearly preferred.

• Useful or interesting 1

I already saw too many people within the fact of many reacts but however the comments is only not that good or lets say they are just thanking people and still gets a high 5 for no reason at all and that would only make sense if they explained something out.

• +2 1

@Raven Your reputation depends upon your work on posts. I always say that we should not be crazy for getting good reputation we should just work hard to make the convenient and sensible posts. I agree with you sir people are willing to get positive reputation but they don't see their posts they don't want to work hard but they need good reputation that is impossible. So be useful and make useful. Thank you!

• +1 1

Yes.First of all you can share you knowledge and information about crypto currency and more about firm and plz like and comments the which you like and you rate the topic which informative and usefull because they encourage the beginners and newcomers.

Yes you are very right dude in order to receive good ratings we must have to create a content which is informative useful and helpful for the people a good content means the content must be according to cryptocurrency or about this forum. And must follow the rules of the forum

On 22.11.2020 at 02:50, Raven said:

In this situation I can understand both sides:

1. The greedy ones - they want to get a positive average mark in order to get at least 1000 satosh, but their posts don't contain lost of interesting or useful content.

2. Moderators and usual users - they want to make CryptoTalk nontoxic and great fow newbies and themselves.

I guess we should tell them about their useless posts. Maybe we can change their minds.

Давайте писать вместе!

Greed and greed are our human nature. We must stop draining our thoughts, and you must know the topics well and read them before you evaluate them and give a reputation and share what is useful so that we can collect important information.

Yes in that case you are right because people will automatically give you good ratings if your content is informative and interesting. Be careful when choosing topics and words for comments and don't worry about rating.

Forums are not just for making money.  You give some good ideas from knowledge so that forums and people can easily learn a lot from your post.  So don’t be greedy with ratings.  Your reputation exists in your posts and tropics.  The better the tropics and comments, the more ratings and followers will increase.  Judge your skills through work.

For beginners if you want good rating on your post you should focus on your content . Your content should be more helpful for the readers and when your content is attractive and helpful you can avail good ratings at the same time. so I will suggest to give your best for writing a good content regarding the topic instead hoping for good rating. Once your content is helpful there will be definitely good ratings.

1 hour ago, Sofia noor said:

@Raven Your reputation depends upon your work on posts. I always say that we should not be crazy for getting good reputation we should just work hard to make the convenient and sensible posts. I agree with you sir people are willing to get positive reputation but they don't see their posts they don't want to work hard but they need good reputation that is impossible. So be useful and make useful. Thank you!

I totally agree with you @Sofia noorreputions should not be given out of greed, informative and educative posts are the only post that deserves positive reputations. 

• +3 1

Most of the time we are greedy for gaining good reputation for our posts. But it will be remembered that not only gaining good reputation we have to make concentration about our creating topics. Because useless contents will be removed   

• +2 1

There is need to take time in the forum to read and give good rating to those that deserve it, and we should avoid abusing the eating system of the forum. 

I also observe that many wanted a good reputation and keep on posting a topic that is not quality. Many new topics are like this. Members must focus on the quality of their post. Useful enough that worth giving rates.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Yes I agree with you  that chasing for points is not a professional behaviour.you should try to make topics that catchers other persons interest ang grab their attention towards your post..They will give you good ratings then..but tha main focus must be to provide good content.

Edited by Samotokika
  • +2 1

Yeah we should not be greedy on good ratings. The thing that matters is what we have learnt. If you do good post you will get good rating now it depends on you.

You make good post for newbies. So many new with me want to more in short time and they make wrong decision in different section. So dont be greedy in reputation make good and usefull post. Quality post give you reputation automatically. So just focus on post quality not on reputation. Posting come on first and reputation come on secend. 

• +1 1