Crypto talk campaign - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riana

Crypto talk campaign

Regardless of the payments you earn from cryptotalk after you learn the rules of posting and commenting, this is a forum for gaining knowledge and knowledge and learning anything about the forum, about cryptography as well, about trading and earning money as well.

Dear friends, crypto talk promotion is a very reliable forum.  Which we can say is user friendly as well. This forum displays every single detail about your activities in the forum.  Your post numbers and their values. So you will be paid for your quality content accordingly.

According to the rules and regulations guiding the forum I understand that the crypto campaign pay the members of the forum btc satoshi base on the posts been made and if it is been rated by the fellow members of the forum and the cryptotalk new pay it members with talk token for the for the useful posts made 

My dear friend, in general, the encryption update campaign in a campaign through which payment is made on the Bitcoin currency mainly that the activation of the payment to the Bitcoin currency is a very special matter through and I published it daily from posts and its number is a maximum of 20 posts, a maximum of which we do not write on his work Bitcoin and United, there were conditions for obtaining full payment, which is that the posts are useful and that the participation has a positive reputation Thank you very much

I am new member of this forum. I think the useful information  about digital currency exchange is important here. You must be aware of this. If you are also new on this forum then you have lot of things to learn. Thank you.

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that about the cryptocurrency campaign you can easily get the money on this form by providing the knowledge to the other members about the cryptocurrency and about the cryptography

The method of payment in the campaign site is BTC.There are two campaigns by which we can generate income, one of those campaigns will give us talk for each publication we make that at the end of the day has a positive evaluation.

Cryptotalk Campion displays the number of posts that have not been removed by administrators and are thus available for payment. From the crypto talk campaign, you will get thousands of satoshis for each paying message. You will be paid for a limit of 20 posts per day. Furthermore, in cryptotalk, you can pass any Bitcoin balance you have into your account.

Useful and reasonable topics is the important thing in this platform me also in this for u am a newbie and also still learning here i will also be glad to know more about.

For any member entering this forum, his priority will be to understand cryptocurrencies and gather information to seek the necessary expertise to develop his ideas about these currencies, and then he will be skilled in creating useful topics for publication and will receive support and positive evaluation from the rest of the members. I wish success to all.

Creating publications that have the benefit of currency that brings a good reputation and high evaluation and everyone takes information and knowledge from you, there is a campaign that gives us an update about every publication we do at the end of the day has a positive evaluation, as well as there is a campaign that gets 1000 satoshi for every useful post you create, and so you earn daily.

The payment method on cryptotalk platform is through cryptocurrencies you can earn 200 Satoshi on every comment you make and the maximum paid comments is 20 comments per day.
The more positive and useful comments you make to others, the more you get a positive reputation and your profits increase.

My friend, this campaign is paid in bitcoin for every good post for you, provided that this post gets a positive reputation within a week of writing it, and he will pay you for a maximum of 20 daily contributions.

My friend, you have to write 20 comments or posts per day. Whenever the post contains useful information about digital currencies, you gain a more positive reputation. Then you will be paid on these posts and transfer your profits to the yobit platform.
You have to create an account on the yobit platform and link it to your account here on cryptotalk in order to get profit

this is good platform me also in this for you and I am new in this forum you should good topic I will also be glad to know about this good information I want to say every beginner to read it carefully if I want to learn

Welcome friend to this new world that is for you first of all, read the rules so you do not make any mistakes that will harm you in this new path that you have started so nothing that and go ahead with your topics or publications that you do.

When we work on cryptotalk So our payment comes in the yobit  account. We create a  yobit account and then we see the payment of our post there, how many post payments have been receive.

See my friend I would like to tell you one thing that as you just said that you are new to this forum and so on in yobit. Let me tell you one thing when you open your account at yobit. So when you login to your account, after people log in, your own name appears on the side and if you click your name on the side, there are a lot of options under it. One of them is this. And if you click this crypto talk campaign, you open your account. 

dear friend I want to tell you that in the section of cryptotalk company we are able to collect our BTC point and earn BTC we can easily centre BCT in into our valid and we can also invest our and BTC so we should use you better count because it provides many services

We must not focus on money during our work on this site as we must make sure to continue reading a lot of useful posts that talk about cryptocurrencies that can gain us a lot of experiences 

Dear friend, the CryptoTalk forum is also paying you for 20 useful and reputable posts, 200 satoshi per post.

You can see them in the CryptoTalk campaign and send them to your balance.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, in this wonderful platform, there are two campaigns, the first is to publish a useful topic daily, I get a positive evaluation, and the second on every post per day is 200 satoshi. We want more learning. Good luck to all friends and members

My friend, I am still working as a beginner in this platform and I do not know about working in cryptocurrencies except a little. Therefore, I collect information about it from people who are experts in this field in order to benefit and learn to start working hard and diligently

The real postal number not removed by the moderators and available for payment is shown in Cryptotalk Campion. You will receive thousands of Crypto-talk satoshis per paying message. Pay will be made for up to 20 posts a day. And cryptotalk allows you to pass into your account any Bitcoin balance you have.

my friend if you have created 100 posts on this forum then you have to post 25 to 20 comments each day for seven days to get your payment in your bid if you have done 7 days and have likes on your post and you will able to receive payment but now days you will not receive payment because of payment issue they have diabled the the payment of English section.