BTC total marketcap grew to nearly $335B to overtake Mastercard! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

BTC total marketcap grew to nearly $335B to overtake Mastercard!

The biggest news for all crypto enthusiasts. Bitcoin has just pushed back payment giant Mastercard to 17th place in case of total marketcap. According to AssetDash , Bitcoin's total marketcap increased by 3% that indicates the increasing craze and use cases of cryptocurrency in the real life. Please get it clearly, as the price of Bitcoin increases, the marketcap also get increased. Total marketcap of Bitcoin means all BTC prices in its circulation. 

214961504_Screenshot-2020-11-21T215737_305.png.63c41879253ac22a00b968264bf52ade.png

As bullrun is already started, BTC price keeps climbing up, do you think it will further overtake other giants or adversaries? 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

Yes bitcoin also beat Nvidia numbers in market cap and i think this numbers will go more higher in

2021 maybe we gonna see BTC marketcap at 500 billion dollars and maybe ETH also will follow BTC

when the version 2.0 will be launched

• +2 2
  • +3 2

9 minutes ago, hani20980 said:

Yes bitcoin also beat Nvidia numbers in market cap and i think this numbers will go more higher in

2021 maybe we gonna see BTC marketcap at 500 billion dollars and maybe ETH also will follow BTC

when the version 2.0 will be launched

@hani20980 Good point. I also think, ETH price is about to face another massive upsurge in its price and marketcap after releasing ETH 2.0 . If you locate the price of Bitcoin, it is going up like climbing the mountain 😜. If this bullish trend keep going, I am pretty much sure, it will replace other entities too. 

• +2 2

5 hours ago, stuartjohn21 said:

I am also think that if the ongoing bull run of Bitcoin will be continue enough it will surpass the companies who are ahead in this list.

@stuartjohn21Hope so ! So many indicators are exhibiting the green signs. Bitcoin may overtake other biggest entities too( in terms of total marketcap).

5 hours ago, Amelia23 said:

This is mainly because of the restrictions that master card has and its mainly for some countries with crypto currency everybody can use without any problems or restrictions and it keeps growing higher and higher

@Amelia23 Wow , what a point! Decentralization feature of Bitcoin has give a massive boost to achieve this milestone ! I am expecting more positive outcomes like this for Bitcoin in the near future 😉

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

As bullrun is already started, BTC price keeps climbing up, do you think it will further overtake other giants or adversaries? 

I think in term of bullrun I would say we are at the top or close to the top, yes there has been this crypto craze going on but i think a shakeout will be needed soon. those who are in it for quick gains will not be happy about it, while those who are into it for the long term will buy more in these dips.

• +1 2

Thanks for this website and the list, I didn't know about it. It seems that Bitcoin is today at 16th place. Maybe we should be using this list for Bitcoin from now on. Bookmarked and will keep watching. My hopes are 1st place for Bitcoin. I think it will be in the top 10 for 2021.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

32 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

. My hopes are 1st place for Bitcoin. I think it will be in the top 10 for 2021.

Bitcoin is very nice crypto, but I think it has some limitations that will make its adoption retarded, in particualr, transaction fees, network congestion, high scalability and other anomalies; maybe in the future when experts find a solution to these problems

• +1 1

Yes, it is great that the Bitcoin sign outperforms MASTERCARD in payment transactions, and this is great news for all cryptocurrency fans and it will continue to grow and outperform the rest of the major companies

42 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

Thanks for this website and the list, I didn't know about it. It seems that Bitcoin is today at 16th place. Maybe we should be using this list for Bitcoin from now on. Bookmarked and will keep watching. My hopes are 1st place for Bitcoin. I think it will be in the top 10 for 2021.

@zhoutong Since BTC price is changeable due to volatility, your idea is pretty cool here 😉 The marketcap for the certain entity is calculated in USD based on the stock. In case of BTC, the value for the marketcap is also calculated in USD so price raise and fall make the huge sense here. Keep checking the data can help to get the real time data for the ranking. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Btc price increases ans now constantly increasing where it indicate the Bull phase is start anytime. Because of increase in BTC cap the whole crypto market get more attention the more investment start coming in market. The altcoin price also increased. BTC .The other giant companies may be afraid after increase in price because BTC might replace them and take over the cap market. 

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Btc price increases ans now constantly increasing where it indicate the Bull phase is start anytime.

What is bull phase ? Bull run is already initiated for the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets brother. Price of Bitcoin is about to increase even more I think. 

11 hours ago, wassim19 said:

Yes, it is great that the Bitcoin sign outperforms MASTERCARD in payment transactions, and this is great news

Do you think BTC will push back other popular entities too? That's the question from this topic. Anyway, at least we can get ideas, Bitcoin is gradually recognized by the people all around the world that is still the plus point. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Great news. I love Bitcioin & I wanna see Bitcoin replacing all the biggest names by marketcap value in USD. I have bookmarked the link you provided. I'll refreshing page to get updates. Bitcoin is loved by so many people in this world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Great news. I love Bitcioin & I wanna see Bitcoin replacing all the biggest names by marketcap value in USD. I have bookmarked the link you provided. I'll refreshing page to get updates. Bitcoin is loved by so many people in this world.

@ShiNorton If price keeping going up against USD for Bitcoin, there are greater possibilities to see Bitcoin in the top rank in case of total marketcap. I also hope the same for Bitcoin because growing people in the cryptocommunity is also indicating the brightest future for Bitcoin. 

• +2 1

This is news that many of us are pleased to hear and I know that the rise in the mother currency will continue to rise. This year many compare it with what happened in 2017 but there are many factors that differentiate it from the scenarios presented in that year and in the present, which leads to predicting that there will be no drop in value after reaching its historical maximum again since the adoption of crypto is just beginning.

• +3 1

The Bitcoin rally is amazing and doesn't look that it will end anytime soon. It has been a great time for all of us and maybe we haven't seen anything at all. I was a trader at the beginning of the year but soon I realized that Bitcoin after the halving was very strong and trading might have been a mistake. Holders are making better this time and traders are waiting for a pullback since $3000.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, percare said:

The Bitcoin rally is amazing and doesn't look that it will end anytime soon. It has been a great time for all of us and maybe we haven't seen anything at all.

@percare every indicators are exhibiting the good signs for Bitcoin. I was expecting its price to go down in order to purchase more BTC but is looking like to go to the peak and holders are feeling "When the lambo?" mood 😂 ! More price, more total marketcap for BTC, oh ! 

• +3 1

This is really a good news. But bitcoin price started to drop again. I do not no why this bull run ended too quickly. We all hope the bitcoin will hit 20k again this year. But today it drops to 16k. I hope next day it will pump again an the marketcap will also grow up.

We were hoping for a lot but a correction was always due to happen. Trading works like that and some whales probably thought there won't be need for a new all time high this time and pushed price lower. At around $17,000 it is still looking good and holding there will mean that during December it will start rising again and we will hit a new all time high.

• +1 1

Well, for many that must have doubted the supremacy of Bitcoin I think these is just another win in favor of the giant cryptocurrency and these amongst many confirms the level of trust adoptions its has gotten from investors and elite all around the globe 

• +2 1

On 12/3/2020 at 12:11 PM, Frodler said:

Well, for many that must have doubted the supremacy of Bitcoin I think these is just another win in favor of the giant cryptocurrency and these amongst many confirms the level of trust adoptions its has gotten from investors and elite all around the globe 

@Frodler Do you think BTC is on the way to push back other giant entities too 😉? Trust rate for BTC is definitely increasing in rate that is itself the good sign for every crypto lovers who have invested in BTC to keep it for a long time. In future, I think BTC is becoming more valuable than we are believing so far. 

• +1 1

It tells that bitcoin are trying so hard to make sure that they do grow and fast and be sure of what you have been able to grow with there is a lot of effort to it , there is a lot of power to it there is a lot of trust to it, we need to grow and be powerful in what we are having right now, the growths shows that huge numbers of people are heading there

• +4 1

If you already have a good position and there are few who occupy bitcoin when everyone occupies bitcoin it will be unstoppable it will be the one with the most capitalization and bitcoin is very great I hope that very soon all people are not afraid of cryptocurrencies and already join  to use them.

• +2 1

On 11/21/2020 at 9:50 PM, Whited35 said:

The biggest news for all crypto enthusiasts. Bitcoin has just pushed back payment giant Mastercard to 17th place in case of total marketcap. According to AssetDash , Bitcoin's total marketcap increased by 3% that indicates the increasing craze and use cases of cryptocurrency in the real life. Please get it clearly, as the price of Bitcoin increases, the marketcap also get increased. Total marketcap of Bitcoin means all BTC prices in its circulation. 

214961504_Screenshot-2020-11-21T215737_305.png.63c41879253ac22a00b968264bf52ade.png

This is wonderful news. this is possibly the start of Bitcoins being accepted as normalised currencies all around the world. Is bitcoin has the capability to overtake such a huge MNC like MasterCard, then it definitely has the potential to reach even greater heights.

Yes, I think that Bitcoin will continue its upward movement and rise in the coming months, and it may exceed the $ 20,000 barrier for the first time in its history, and it seems that more investors have entered the world of crypto and started to buy bitcoin.

• +2 2

These are results that show that Bitcoin is currently occupying positions that it had not reached before and that they are a reflection of investors' preferences for cryptocurrencies, slowly discarding the systems established by fiat money. In the not too distant future we will see Bitcoin rebounding.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink: