Fake Uniswap app on Play Store - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kryptonick

Fake Uniswap app on Play Store

Be very careful, there is a fraudulent Uniswap exchange app disguised as official app for the exchange and it is listed on the Google Play Store.

It is called Uniswap DEX and it is a fake exchange that is stealing money from investors.

This app is a scam.

image.png.3e3f5bfa401516ca0c2f755e50d2d457.png

Don't download exchange or wallets when searching Google Play Store because of the fake apps listed there. Visit the websites first and if there is an app there will be a link for it.

The scammers to make this look good added hundreds of comments and even replies by the developer. Elaborate scam.

image.png.dede1b2f82bb92a5917e6b43db6aff2d.png

Edited by kryptonick
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 6
  • +5 8

There is a lot of fake apps similar like this and all of this apps want to steal the users of this

exchanges i heard aslo about Yobit fake app when Yobit exchange doesn't develop even an app

we really need to be very careful from those scammers

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, hani20980 said:

i heard aslo about Yobit fake app when Yobit exchange

Yes I have heard something like that too. It is very bad to see a fake app of our favorite exchange. Google has been doing so many mistakes with everything they do and scammers take advantage of their weak security. Too bad that in mobiles this company runs most of the market.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Uniswap exchange because one of the great exchange because it has distributed about $1k those who have traded before using the uniswap then I am sure many members have traded in the uniswap even the transaction fees are very more. They have their own cryptocurrency which is doing great in the market. So, you should be very safe from the fake application on the play store even they are paying for the fake comments.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@kryptonick Thanks for this great alert about uniswap scam application on Google playstore I'm going to avoid it and save many by spreading the word and it's a good advice you have given we shouldn't be downloading any crypto related apps listed on playstore but rather it's better to get it from the official website for example of a wallet or exchange provider.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

15 hours ago, George10 said:

@kryptonick Thanks for this great alert

Thanks @George10 I thought of the forum instantly to give a warning about this. It is very dangerous app. With crypto scams on the rise we have the duty to warn the communities we are part of.

• +2 1

I have read about many google apps that were fake. I did search for this one and I was glad to see that google had it removed. It is another way for scammers that have stolen money from people and went unpunished. The scams are coming in many ways and we have to be aware and take time to do our search.

• +1 1

I always warn everyone not to fall into the investment trap because we face daily fake platform applications that ask to deposit cryptocurrencies to start an investment plan and upgrade the membership and then steal money and this application is one of them for that (choose the platform carefully)

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh! Thanks for letting us to know this biggest scam sir. I hope your alert has saved so many people falling his trap. Scammer is also replying to the clients comments. I'm careful against these scammers & due to your alert I never install this app to my phone. Why google verified it to put in Playstore?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Why google verified it to put in Playstore?

They do that all the time, I don't think they look at anything anymore. They even allow scam and fake websites to be advertised in Google ads. Probably they don't check anything. The app has been removed now but when I made this post it was up with these screenshots I've shown but maybe it will come back. Very important still. I've read they already scammed people out of $20k with this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 20.11.2020 at 23:36, kryptonick said:

Be very careful, there is a fraudulent Uniswap exchange app disguised as official app for the exchange and it is listed on the Google Play Store.

It is called Uniswap DEX and it is a fake exchange that is stealing money from investors.

This app is a scam.

Don't download exchange or wallets when searching Google Play Store because of the fake apps listed there. Visit the websites first and if there is an app there will be a link for it.

The scammers to make this look good added hundreds of comments and even replies by the developer. Elaborate scam.

Thanks, mate. I was just about to download it after my registration.

• +1 1

Fraudsters are always devincing new means of phishing peoples details in other to gain access to their accounts, thanks for bringing these to our notice, we are greatful😊😊

Well, thanks for sharing this warning from us mate, i see many people recommending this app and i didn't try it at all, as i read this topic, i will not totally download this scam app.

• +1 1

It seems that scammers are very carefully planning their moves now and what we can do is expose them and warn the crypto community about them. Anything like that can make people lose money and even a simple scam can make a big loss for the crypto world since all the money stolen would belong into trading instead.

• +2 1

Uniswap is a big exchange and targeting it was possible from scammers. So they made an app for this reason. I wonder how Google allows scam applications so easily and what they do to audit anything that they list on their play store.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, kryptonick said:

I've read they already scammed people out of $20k with this.

@kryptonick $20k money is a huge amounts to the scam app. Why Google isn't careful for against scam apps. If your post wasn't come earlier I could also install this app friend. You did the great work so I loved it with +5. 

• +2 1

On 11/20/2020 at 9:36 PM, kryptonick said:

This app is a scam.

Very good and thank you a lot my friend for warning us from this scam app, it's very shame some people don't have Conscientiousness and try to steal users money, without any regrets, i hope only if the authority find a way to catch this bad persons and bring them to jail.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Scammers are on the rampage a fake uniswap App on google play store is just to show how serious and prepared they are, thanks for the info!!!

It seems that scammers are after the UNISWAP huge liquidity now, We must not tolerate this kind of abuse, our knowledge is more superior than those fraudster we the frequent UNISWAP users must be aware about this kind of fraud attempt if possible pleased report that fake UniSwap app immediately for the safety of our UniSwap co-users.

Edited by Masterrex
  • +3 3

It is impressive how easy it is for scammers to create a fake application and have it on Google play. I have to thank you for giving us this heads up as many people could have be fallen victims of this app and exposing scammers is very importance for all.

• +1 1

Uniswap have been in existence for quite long but the distribution of 1k to its members has actually made them over popular in the crypto community. And this make many people to get more information about the exchange and scammers use that medium to quickly create many things to scam the newbies who do not have much information about the exchange. From telegram scam to playstore scam to website scam. Only newbies suffers most in this scammers hand and also the greedy once whether new or old in cryptos. Is always good to verify information from the original source (website) before investing or trading in any app.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't use apps because their are many fake apps at Google app store which is very bad for crypto users. The Google have to check those developers and the apps which they placed at store. Because they are stealing people funds. Always use official site and download app from official website of the project .This will be safe way for app usage. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I am in shock I am not use this platform but this is something really bad to know. I am hope that this will stop with fake apps and now it is a fake dex in google that is given with fake accounts to make it look it is super and real but it is a fake and a deception. We are have to be very careful forever in the crypto world because the internet companies are doing bad for crypto like Twitter and Goggle and not care for their customers. I am thanks dear for the information.

Edited by Mella
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I learned about this scam yesterday but it was nice knowing it was already on Cryptotalk. Thanks mate you did great with this one. If this up stayed up for a few days more it could have been a lot worse than just 20k of usd stolen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1