All time high of BTC price is very close in 2020 - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

All time high of BTC price is very close in 2020

Bitcoin got to $19800 today, which I believe is the all time high. Bitcoin all time high achieved in 2020. In 2021, bitcoin will break new record but as we are entering into last month of 2020, bitcoin will start breaking record already. Let us be expecting more all time high of bitcoin price. 

• +1 1

Once again we reached the all time high and a small rejection pushed the prices down. The buyers were in scared mode and there seemed to be a plan not to push higher. I don't like planed moves and I make my own plans for every occasion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

It is really close and after the drop of price it is rising very fast again so I think that maybe this week it will be a crucial point of reaching and passing the all time high price for Bitcoin and prices will be above $20,000 for the first time in the Bitcoin history.

That sounds good mate and for that reason i think investors need to excercise more patience by holding there coins to at least early of the year 2021 so that they can earn huge reasonable amount of money to there various wallets because patience is the key to success in cryptoworld.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

That sounds good mate and for that reason i think investors need to excercise more patience by holding there coins to at least early of the year 2021 so that they can earn huge reasonable amount of money to there various wallets because patience is the key to success in cryptoworld.

Bitcoin is yet to reach more and more all time high, from this year to next year will be a favoured periods for bitcoin and many others because people are still continuing investing in bitcoin. Very possible bitcoin will reach $30000 next year, but nobody can exactly know how true this can be, but I am still holding for the reason. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

21 hours ago, GanBin said:

but I am still holding for the reason. 

You are wise mate just overlook what some people are earning now and believe me you shall smile in the future because bitcoin is a promising coin that has a bright future ahead which has made it earn good reputation from many people in cryptoworld, so be patient by holding my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All Time High has already be reached and passed. 

On 11/20/2020 at 9:34 PM, MrSpasybo said:

What do you think is the main cause of BTC's rise? Halving/DeFi/The law of supply and demand/PayPal acceptance/whale & exchanges manipulation?

Halving for me have the majority of influence and I am really not surprised BTC is in a new milestone because of that. PayPal, whales manipulations etc aren't that decisive in this. They have little effects.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We achieved bitcoin all time high on December 1 but was not considered because of the price on son exchanges that has not indicated this, but bitcoin increased again yesterday on December 2nd to a price above $19850 and was declared as the all time high wish was achieved in 2020 since 2017.

Edited by JanBomCrypto

Bitcoin had already reached its new ATH in 2020, however it has yet to break through the 20k level which a lot of people are predicting will happen within Dec 2020. This bull trend of bitcoin price occurs after every halving and it still holds through until today. We are just in the beginning of this bull trend and we have a lot to look forward to in the coming 2021.

• +1 1

Well, bitcoin already made a new all-time high, but it did not overcome it strongly. It is currently above 18k, but everything seems to indicate that the 20k will be exceeded next year, since there are only a few days left and it does not seem that there is a good volume for the price to increase.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2020 at 8:13 PM, Ryken8 said:

Bitcoin had already reached its new ATH in 2020, however it has yet to break through the 20k level which a lot of people are predicting will happen within Dec 2020. This bull trend of bitcoin price occurs after every halving and it still holds through until today. We are just in the beginning of this bull trend and we have a lot to look forward to in the coming 2021.

I think the Bitcoin will go up more as the 2020 is not finish yet and the price is again moving up trend so there is a chance that the Bitcoin will cross the $20,000 before the 2020 end.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

At the moment, I see: All Time High $ 21,063.26 USD (Dec 16, 2020).

Bitcoin is building its own feat in 2020. All of our expectations have been paid off by Bitcoin's growing strength. Thank you for being here together, at this moment.
Expect BTC to continue maintaining its price above $20K.

I really agree with you because we have learn alot of crypto currencies knowledge in this pandemic strike and we have know more about investment and we can make our own improvement on crypto currencies now. Thanks alot for making this lovely post

Yes, my friend, you are right, the bitcoin currency, in 2020 has reached its peak, and I expect it to be more valuable and prosperity in the coming years, next year it will be worth about 100 thousand U.S. dollars, and more possible, it's the best currency. 

• +5 1

The main reason for its rise is the entry of many companies into the world of cryptocurrencies, and these companies were working in other areas, but their business stopped due to the Corona crisis. Therefore, when these companies pumped their capital into the market, this led to an increase in the demand for the currency, and thus the price gradually increased.

There are a lot of factors that leads the price of bitcoin to change or increase but the main reason that cause the price of bitcoin to increase is the high rate of demand and supply.