What is the purpose of the forum? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Badiaa

What is the purpose of the forum?

This forum is providing the people with the knowledge and information about the Cryptocurrency to develop an awareness in them about crypto currency. And for this they are also offering money to the members who work here. In this way this is a compilation of all the factors that a section and website must have.

The main purpose of this forum is to promote knowledge and awareness about cryptocurrencies and this platform to many people as possible worldwide. This way more importance would be given to cryptocurrencies in a way it would be accepted among different countries and governments. This forum also provide a platform for all the users to share information and opinion about related fields.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole018 said:

The main purpose of this forum is to promote knowledge and awareness about cryptocurrencies and this platform to many people as possible worldwide

Exactly @Nicole018. This forum was invented to create awareness among the people regarding cryptocurrencies, their pros and cons etc. This forum is fairly new as compared to the other crypto forums on the internet but it has gained great popularity because it provides a lot of knowledge and info about cryptocurrencies. This knowledge is really helpful as it highlight the importance of crypto and is leading towards its acceptance worldwide.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

The goal of the forum is to gather the largest number of members who practice and trust the cryptocurrency project in order to exchange knowledge and make this forum the most able forum to contain traders and investors in the cryptocurrency project!
The issue of increasing members is gradually increasing!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The purpose of the forum is to get a lot if people to come together and share all the knowledge that they have acquired elsewhere in crypto currency. And so far we have so many valuable contents that people are taking advantage of.

• +1 1

The purpose of the forum is to bring such traffic in the forum and learn from one another and also earn a good amount for the need and also learn about all the cryptocurrency so that one day we will become a good trader and also here many members will become what they want to be..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The main purpose of this forum is to create interactions between crypto enthusiasts and crypto traders in order to provide free knowledge about crypto world movement by sharing informations about crypto challenges, crypto skills and ideas that could be helpful to other forum members together with earning free talk token bonuses

• +1 1

Hey mate, The purpose of this forum are many, First this forum treats like a family and lot of expert members are here to share lots of information's about cryptoworld and cryptocurrencies. In my view we can gain lot of knowledge's from this forum.

The purpose of this forum  is to aware people about crypto world and get knowledge of cryptocurrencies and crypto trading and it also gives opportunity to earn handsome amount of money.

• +3 1

The purpose of the forum is to make money. This method should have a section and a website. The purpose of this forum is to encourage crypto. Not to post less than 100 characters, and the purpose of the forum is to share all information about the crypto.

• +4 1

Hello.You can both get informed and earn money by communicating here and sending information to each other by sending a message.

• +1 1

Hi friend, the main purposes of this forum are the following:

1- Attraction between the people on this forum

2- Learn about crypto currency

3- Earn money from this forum

4- Enhance communication and English skills

5- Make a good socialize community of members 

• +3 1

The general purpose of this forum is to assist people who are looking for information on Cryptocurrencies and other similar topics. In this way, each user can help each other, exchange ideas and access the necessary information.

• +2 1

On 11/20/2020 at 12:46 PM, Badiaa said:

What is the purpose of the forum?

@Badiaa This forum seeks to create a massive community of crypto enthusiasts who come to learn and teach everything they can, who interact with each other and be a meeting place for those of us who see cryptocurrencies as an alternative to fiat currency that does so much damage to the economy. from many countries, in addition to doing that they pay us too, so this forum has many purposes that you will find as you spend time here interacting with others, greetings.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Whoever directed me, this forum is devoted to an idea that includes learning about cryptocurrencies and encryption in general, through expressing opinions and exchanging important information, which will help us organize and work on the field that you aspire to. This is in addition to the commission you charge for every post you share on the forum.I am grateful to be here

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The purpose of this forum simple and straight educate people about cryptocurrencies and trading. In my opinion this forum is promoting yobit. As yobit is the best exchange or trading site. 

This forum provides earning and learning at the same time so purpose should be that members have some money from their earning to start trading. 

• +1 1

There is many reasons for that any one have his own steps there who come here just for the money and other are here for knowledge they are new in this domain and need to learn more from other experiences users,any can see what he want 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Each of us has a goal to be here, but the main purpose for everyone is to benefit and increase profit, and through this forum you increase your experience with cryptocurrencies and everything you need about it you can find and inquire about it and on the other hand you can increase your earnings and income and make your life better

I think the purpose of this section of the forum in general is to give advice to people who start on the website, because there are always people asking about the conditions or rules of the forum, which I see is very appropriate for different people learn from the website. From my experience, this forum has served me well to learn how to work on the website.

The was created to provide more information about cryptocurrency and  potential customers of cryptotalk.     This forum is a place that combines the crypto enthusiastic, new people and experienced people. It lets them share their experiences, make friends and work together to make money.

I think this forum has several purposes. Bringing more users to the world of cryptocurrencies. To enable users to share their experiences with other users and project owners. The articles shared contain very important data for project developers. It can be efficient both to improve existing projects more and to give ideas about creating new projects. I also think it is a forum developed to bring action to the Yobit platform.

The forum was created to provide more  information about cryptocurrencies and potential customers of capital.I think the main purpose of this forum is cryptocurrency and the importance of digital currency. They present cryptocurrency to the whole world.

@Badiaa i think the major reason why this platform was created was to enable people have more knowledge about crypto currency exchange and to be able to Earn for it too.

• +5 1

This is the platform for following aspects which are as ..it is the platform to accumulate the best professional all over the world to share their experiences about the trade .and another one is to earn money with less risk of loss with your investment by staying at home in this critical age